Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum - View Single Post - Bump this thread every time kmkommes makes a bad financial decision
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 09:09 AM   #57 (permalink)
gtxracer
NERD

Member # 25303
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmkommes View Post
Gtxracer. Your advice is to buy another vehicle when I have 2 perfectly reliable enough vehicles? The jeep is pretty solid and the whole family has only been in there a handful of times. I'm happy with it. I should have built a 4 door but when I started the TJ I only had 1 kid... That build got out of hand and there was no turning back.

I also have an 08 suburban that has been pretty solid and I expect it to be for a few more years yet.

I sold both of my 4 door JKs this year and between the 2 I pretty much broke even. Made enough on the 2013 to cover my total cost of ownership on the 07 over 2 years. I sold them because why build a JK when I'll constantly want a JL.

I've narrowed my next vehicle down to a Tesla model S or a JL. Both are extremely hard to justify right now. Either that or pull my wife's 99 sunfire out of the weeds of her parents house and start driving that again.
Perhaps most of your issues lie with poor decision making skills...

2013 Raptor SuperCrew Tow Rig
Porsche
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fab Parts:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

PNW Shock Tuning:
gtxracer is offline   Reply With Quote