Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum - View Single Post - Roadkill samurai
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 05:40 AM   #53 (permalink)
fredycruger
today

Member # 225557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatg9659 View Post
All I need is work to be proud of, at a rate I can handle, that supports me. can't find that shit anywhere, its all a scam all about "me" and how hard can I fuck the customer. gimmie, gimme, gimme, get, get, get, give little to nothing. I've watched a guy collect ammo to be destroyed ammo that was confiscated by authority, then dumped on me to be repackaged, case numbers sharpied over and sold to the public. I believed in that cause fuck destroying good ammo.

ammo that got drowned in a hurricane flood, bought for scrap then sold as "blemished rejects"

guns bought for pennies untested then sold to newbs for double their value that didn't even fire

being handed the breech and barrel of a firearm told to make the barrel longer cause some fool didn't account for the kerf and it was a millimeter too short

Instructed to add 10w40 when 5w30 is speced and a qt of lucas goo so it appears the engine doesn't knock and has oil pressure

testing a $600 shitbox that fucking RUNS!, the customer buying it and putting 8000 miles on it in 4 months, with only an oil change and more used tires.

I need more and less No one seems to feel I deserve the
need more anti-seize on the lug nuts Guy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
fredycruger is offline   Reply With Quote