Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum - View Single Post - Box truck to RV conversion. Crew Cab f450
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2019, 07:54 AM   #1278 (permalink)
Java

Member # 56256
Quote:
Originally Posted by christyle View Post
If you're going to the overland rally thing, do like the overlanders, and make your own out of ABS bro!

I have a real outdoor shower..... With a hot water heater!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sb406 View Post
Right. It just increases the time between the low pressure "on" and high pressure "off" set points. With only the pipes for capacitance in the system, the pump can bang between the set points while trying to put out more flow than your faucet is taking. The accumulator just takes the extra flow and stores it.

The instructions said to set the bladder within 2 psi of the delivery pressure. My pump is supposed to make 50 psi, according to the specs sheet. In reality, it's more like 35 or 40 psi. I set the bladder based off the high shut off pressure. Guys say you can play with the bladder pressure to get the most capacity possible. I kind of set it and forgot about it. lol
Good, just dont leave them at the factory 2 psi or whatever they put in them, they wear out quick if the pressure isnt close to delivery pressure.