Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum - View Single Post - useless things about your day you want others to know. gcc
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2019, 07:56 PM   #3947 (permalink)
SLOWPOKE693

Member # 178200
It's only Wednesday and it's already been a long fucking week, and it ain't getting any better......

Left Dallas Sunday afternoon and drove to Mccamey, Tx so I could be on a jobsite first thing Monday. Got a call Monday afternoon from another customer, right before I finished up the first job, who needed my services out in Hobbs, NM. Left Mccamey and drove to Hobbs. Took a look at the rig and it ended up needing parts overnighted to me to repair. Got the parts this morning, made the repair and GTFO of there. Made it back to Lamesa, Tx and the phone rings again..... Customer in El Paso wants me out there to disassemble his rig as soon as I can. 5.5hrs later I get to their shop. From the looks of it I'm going to be here until Friday afternoon. I'm 9.5hrs away from the house and will not be home until sometime Saturday.

AND THE GIANT KICK IN THE BALLS FOR THE WEEK.....

Parts for another rig up in Wyoming just showed up at my shop from the factory in Italy. I have to load up the parts Saturday afternoon and head up to Medicine Bow, Wyoming Sunday morning so I can be on site Monday.

So, right now I'm sitting at the hotel bar getting fucked up on Long Island Ice Teas dreading my 9.5hr and then 17hr drives I have coming in the next few days.

I love my job......

Last edited by SLOWPOKE693; 08-14-2019 at 07:57 PM.
SLOWPOKE693 is offline   Reply With Quote