Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum - View Single Post - Forklift for Moving Trailers
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2019, 11:58 AM   #22 (permalink)
Dr.Danger
Safety third!

Member # 168243
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elwenil View Post
I thought everyone used them with a chain. That's pretty standard for anything you pull with the forks.
My barrel grabber came with a safety strap, but to be fair, it doesn't really come off if you install it correctly. It attaches just like the product you linked but obviously on both forks. It likes to be really, really tight to not come off. They work much better if they are barely wider than the fork itself, and this thing has a lot of play in it.

I think the linked product and a chain with a short leash is the way to go for this. I keep a big crescent wrench on the forklift and use the hole in the handle to quickly tighten and loosen the screws.

Quote:
By the way, Irregardless does pass spell check and it is a word. The meaning is exactly the same, you just want to play games

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best deal on 8 lug disc brakes click here-->
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dr.Danger is offline   Reply With Quote