Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum - View Single Post - Nancy Pelosi to announce at 5:00 on Trump impeachment
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2019, 10:16 AM   #491 (permalink)
gt1guy
Granite Guru

Member # 236179
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiScouter View Post
another slightly more plausible plan: At the very last minute Michelle Obama enters the race. All the current dem candidates will kindly bow out of the race for her nomination and endorse her. She has no real record for Trump to criticize, she will give no real details about her plans or stands on anything. She will promise a much improved Obama care and champion immigrants rights. Anything Trump says against her will be turned around as racist and anti woman. She will give RaRa speeches with Oprah and every popular non republican woman of note in the country at her side. She could win and bring both branches of congress in with her.
She's connected to her husbands record and the left isn't too wild about it right now. Commercials will show her saying "For the first time in my life I'm proud of my country". She's just as much of a piece of shit as he was.

She wouldn't run out of fear of loosing and what that would do to her husbands name.