Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum - View Single Post - a lame ranch muddin video and an idea of mine
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2019, 12:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
ArTi54N

Member # 104539
a lame ranch muddin video and an idea of mine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfNVgJSQydQ&t=2s

it was taken atleast 14 years ago or so... so the quality/resolution is lame by todays standards..

I can't find my last edition of Ford Truck World Magazine.. but I was featured in that mag, and there is a great photo taken when I was going back and forth (as seen in this video).. the pic spread covers half a page..

the 997 acres we have was divided between a bunch of different cousins about 2 years ago or so.. and 1 of my dad's cousins has bought a lot of other people' shares, for his cattle.. but my Dad and his two brothers have a nice size chunk together, and this Creek Bed is on their area..

there is a great chance that I'm gonna move to this ranch this winter...

My Idea which will certainly come up again.. so slowly I want to build obstacles in a huge oval pattern.. I'm thinking of just sorta clearing some areas, leaving chopped up cacti here and there, and literally pouring concrete to cover the thorns etc.. and I would end up with some interesting obstacles? I've actually put a good deal of thought in to this.. I think in the beginning, I'd try and get some clubs to help out.. and also asking people to bring bags of cement with them..

I could write a few pages of thoughts.. like how we have a large bunkhouse, people could stay in.. and how I used to go play in the mud there, with up to a dozen other people.. lots of great photos, very little video..

Last edited by ArTi54N; 10-21-2019 at 09:06 PM.
ArTi54N is offline   Reply With Quote