[22RE] Calling all the boys . Help a brother out. I temporarily removed my distributor for clearance reasons. I finished the project I removed it for, but when it came back to putting it back in I've been stressin for 5+ hours. It won't go in all the way. Here's what I've tried:
* TDC compression stroke with rotor turned every tooth.
* TDC exhaust stroke with rotor turned with every tooth.
* 5° BTDC compression stroke with rotor turned every tooth.
* 5° BTDC exhaust stroke with rotor turned every tooth.
* All of the above with turning engine over while pushing distributor in.
* It's the same distributor that was just in it earlier today.
* It's like it's bottoming out on the cam or something??
* Any suggestions I'll appreciate...
Last edited by sethsource; 02-09-2020 at 09:17 PM.