Too many rare bikes to not have been someone who knew him. And not likely to show up locally. Sounds like a couple have been found in CO.
Keep your eyes peeled please.
Please contact Ed if you have any information. [email protected]
big bad news day for me today regarding bikes...my mt. house was broken into and 15+ bikes were stolen. probably sometime within the last two weeks or so. heres a list just in case you or any of the other guys hear anything. all are runners.
1.1950 ariel square four. red/silver. pristine
2.mid 1970's rt 360 yamaha single. rootbeer, pristine
3.mid 1970's husky 250. black/silver. beat.
4. mid 1970's husky 360 X-country. white. good condition
5.early 1970's greeves griffon 250. alloy tank. very used but all there
6. early 1970's benelli 360 single roadracer. maroon, hump racing seat, good condition
7.mid 1970's at125 yamaha single. red. nice condition
8.mid 1960's montessa scorpion 250 trials. original yellow. very used but all there
9.mid 1960's yamaha trailmaster 80. red. good condition
10.mid 1980's yamaha srx 600. grey. very good condition
11.early 1970's bultaco sherpa-s red. fair.
12. 1975 bultaco alpina 250 trials. blue. well used
13. 1974 bultaco alpina 250 trials. blue. well used
14. mid 1970's bultaco matador. beat
couple of others but they were conglomerations of parts