Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum - View Single Post - Dean Tyler - R.I.P
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2006, 10:17 PM   #17 (permalink)
BigMike
Marlin Crawler, Inc.

Member # 5579
Chris Geiger failed to mention that Dean has been an Employee for Marlin Crawler for the past two years. He took a couple of months off work for family matters, and he is scheduled to resume work starting tomorrow.

Dean is one of my best friends and I really loved working side-by-side with the guy at Marlin's. Some might know him well from his 3RZ Project Thread (from here and here) and from modeling our Front Bumper on our website, which is a picture that I shot and Geiger linked above.

This news has hit us all very hard and he will forever be remembered. He was on the Central Valley Highway (Hwy43) returning home from Hanford when a car ran a stop sign and struck Dean's vehicle.

It doesn't make any sense for this to happen to such a great guy as Dean.
I understand that his Wife is doing well right now after loosing the baby earlier today. This would have been their first born child as they were preparing to become parents for the first time.

Very tragic. Unbelievable. When I first heard the news at about 2:30pm today everyone was very confused and had multiple stories with conflicting information. Most of us thought that Dean was just badly injured and was in the hospital, but it was later confirmed that he was killed at the scene.

He was last working on the Project Family Cruiser

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by BigMike; 09-17-2006 at 10:41 PM.
BigMike is offline   Reply With Quote