Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum - View Single Post - ford box...west texas ram... hose routing???!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2006, 01:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sillyneck
Pissing Excellence

Member # 517
Send a message via ICQ to Sillyneck
nope no chance. make tabs, mount it, relocate the drag link onto the axle by creating a 1" thick bung welded to the tie rod. route lines through some trick holes in the up 4 link mount. shorten the drag link......BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I AM NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO GET THIS FAGGOT TO BLOW OUT THE AIR AND JUST FUNCTION NORMALLY IN SOCIETY.

I don't do diffs
I don't change fluids
I don't add fluids to things
I don't wire stuff.

I PLAY WITH NICE CLEAN METAL....CREATE THINGS.....MODIFY SHIT. I don't play in f-cking oil all day. I'm sending it home w/ out this sh~t working. It's probably just the pump being a cunthole

Sorry kevin if you're reading this, but I've wasted 5 hours of my life trying to get this to work. It's worth no amount of money in the world to bathe in atf all day.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

4457 Team DMR
Poly Performance
Ruffstuff
Barnes Welding Supply Sacramento
RADFLO
Shock tuning..... I only work with underdogs.
Sillyneck is offline   Reply With Quote