Pirate 4x4 banner

WERock Seattle

1K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  Chris Geiger 
#1 ·
Any FToys planning to compete in Seattle?

#11 ·
Yes. Talked with Lil' Rich 2 days ago, and it will be on a man made course up there. Apparently the town is REALLY excited about having the comp there.:cool2:

#13 ·
I might fly in and hotel it, need to look into this Ellensberg place.

#16 ·
3 Years? Nathan "Napolean" Unruh just got his drivable in 3 mos, 1 week and 2 days. He'll be at the Jambo and I hope to see him somewhere in Washington and Donner.

You can do it man... start building right now!:cool2:

#17 ·
Oh, I'm pretty damn convinced.....just need to get started. I'm probably not going to start with a wheelin' rig and F-Toy it...I love my Runner, and I like having a top and seats for the kids. If I try to make it more "capable", it won't be a Runner anymore.

So...I want to go FToy from the ground up. I already have an 84 donor rig, 22RE, W56, and duals/4.7's. Just need high steer and some Longs, and I'll be pretty damn close. Since my Runner is fullwidth, I'd build the Toy to comp specs. DOM or HREW? What is the wait time on a chassis? I'll have coinage in about a month...wish I had it on hand right now, and I'd call Mike to start the chassis and then bribe one of you good FToy competitors to drag it to WA for me! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.