Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum - View Single Post - F-toy report Jellico 07
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 08:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
mtbrjon

Member # 36007
F-toy report Jellico 07

Friday-rain. Hell it's East Coast WE-rock it has to rain one day of each comp right?

Saturday am-foggy as hell. Interesting drive up the mountain to the comp, not much margin for error while pulling an enclosed trailer. I'm awake now though. No water or mud on the courses-good! This place is really cool. Very spectator friendly. One big island/mountain/hill in the center mostly for the big boys with lots of boulders around the outside perimeter for the stock mods and us. Our first course was C2 which was a fairly easy looking rock garden. We made it clean and even picked up the -10 for the bonus gate then realized we misinterpreted the layout and didn't get the bonus after all. We won't make that mistake again. Most of the stock mods did ok on this course. Then on to C3 that was a similar rock garden with one really big sharp rock just after gate 1, got a little hung up there and bumped the right cone on gate 2, Fooey! No big drama though. Most of the SM's did fine on this course digging around the tight gates. On to C4. Easy long climb to the first gate down a 15ft steep drop that had most of the SM's nose wheeling and saw at least 1 end up on his lid.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I wanna get me a truck and soop it up with some metal!" -Wingo
mtbrjon is offline   Reply With Quote