Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum - View Single Post - F-toy report Jellico 07
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 09:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
mtbrjon

Member # 36007
C2 down the rock garden that we went up on Saturday. No big deal huh? High centered on a big rock and rolled on the drivers side all the way over to the passenger side. The auto trans never stopped pulling. I started to try to drive back on going forward but that didn't work so I tried in reverse and it fell back down on the wheels, right on top of the out of bounds marker. Oh well we didn't have to lift it and I now know it will pull for at least a short time on it's side after rolling.

Looking for pics or vid of this??!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I wanna get me a truck and soop it up with some metal!" -Wingo

Last edited by mtbrjon; 06-12-2007 at 05:35 AM.
mtbrjon is offline   Reply With Quote