Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum - View Single Post - What happened to willyswanter? Is it true?
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007, 06:48 AM   #6 (permalink)
Big91RustyBucket
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 87635
Send a message via AIM to Big91RustyBucket
This was just posted on ColoradoK5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg72
I'm afraid that it's going to turn out to be true...

I am waiting on a call from Scott (4x4HIGH) to get more details...apparently he was the one that got the call from the police late that night. His number was in Jason's cell phone list, so he got the call.

Jason was up at the Rubicon with a few other NorCal club members (Ryan, Kevin, etc). There is no word on the NCBD site from any of them yet. If it's true, they are probably very busy trying to figure out how to deal with Jason's truck/trailer and offroad rig and how to get it back to Bakersfield.

I can't even imagine being in that situation, especially since this Rubicon trip was supposed to be a memorial trip to remember Noel who we just lost from our club less than 2 weeks ago.

Quote:
You've inspired me to start a build thread of my own.......... all the pictures will be upside down to reflect my driving style!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

89 S10 Truggy
Big91RustyBucket is offline   Reply With Quote