This is NOT the offical rally thread!
For the Virtual Rally for Upper Tellico, please post HERE: www.pirate4x4.com/landuse
Well, I took it upon myself to sack up and get this off the ground. I spoke with a few people and thanks to Lance, Camo and Kurt we will now be having an online rally to help save the Tellico OHV here on PIRATE!!!
The date is set at May 7th from 4-9 PM Eastern Standard Time
. That's just 3 weeks away!!!! We need everyone to pull together like we did for the Hammers. I have already started posting this on numerous other boards and I'd ask you do the same. Let everyone know that they need to come out and show their support.
Go ahead and start looking through those old pics of your rig at Tellico and start thinking about those stories you've had. We need them all and we need you to post them at the Rally
on May 7th. In the days to come we will be sending out press releases and getting the media's attention. I will also be giving everyone more information about the area and what's going on.
Please stay tuned and start spreading the word. I'll be putting a link in my sig line on all the boards I frequent. Also, if you have any questions post up.
Thanks in advance to everyone
edit: I spoke with a buddy of mine and he said that he wasn't 100% sure what he needed to do. This is the step by step procedure:
1) Sit at computer on May 7th between 4-9 PM Eastern Time
2) Go to the Tellico OHV Rally thread (it will be a dedicated thread solely for the Rally and nothing else)
3) Post a picture and/or a story about your good times at Tellico
4) Wrote why you think Tellico should remain open and give positive
5) Sit back and enjoy other stories and pics as they come in
6) That's it!