Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum - View Single Post - RubberBelly Racing 09 KOH LCQ/Stock Mod rebuild
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 05:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
wheatfield
Rock God

Member # 8990
RubberBelly Racing 09 KOH LCQ/Stock Mod rebuild

Well with KOH 09 about 11 weeks or so away we figured we had better get started.
We are taking our Stock Mod Tracker to run in the KOH LCQ and we will do our best to make the BIG show as well.

Our plans are a new body, cage, minor suspension tweeks (I know it needs major tweeks), Grand Vitara 2.0l to replace the 1.6l, three speed auto to replace the 5spd(should be leaving for Jimmy's 4x4 this week), and custom 2500 rpm conv. Thats the main stuff. Here are a few pics, it has been put aside for the week while I get my rec rig ready for Wheeling for Toys and Kansas Rocks Park this weekend so new pics will be another week out or so.

Jake (Crawling driver KOH co-driver) on the left, Adam (crew member on the right)

Dubler to 300 and 3speed auto

Old harness

I think something is missing.

What a mess

Looking better

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are"
John Wooden

Jeff Knoll: What do you need to see anyway, the spotter is driving, your just a monkey at that point, the only thing you need is to follow orders, and have brass balls.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by wheatfield; 12-07-2008 at 05:34 PM.
wheatfield is offline   Reply With Quote