Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum - View Single Post - RubberBelly Racing 09 KOH LCQ/Stock Mod rebuild
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2008, 01:48 PM   #15 (permalink)
wheatfield
Rock God

Member # 8990
Thanks for the kind words guys. We plan to be on the lake bed by Sunday (2-22) around noon and plan to spend a good bit of time trying to figure out how to get up the big climb with out using the winch (which we will do if we have to). We do have alot to do, I guess it was a good time for me to lose my job so I can spend more time on the build.

Pat it will be good to see you Guys and Gals again.

Erin along with the body swap, we are going to a 2.0L Grand Vitara motor (from 97hp to 134hp), Tracker 3 speed auto, a 2500 rpm converter, and less gearing in the t-case. The new body will be cut at the pillars right at the tub and the new cage will be built and skined to look like a Tracker. This is all above the tub, the new tub will be just like the old one.

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are"
John Wooden

Jeff Knoll: What do you need to see anyway, the spotter is driving, your just a monkey at that point, the only thing you need is to follow orders, and have brass balls.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by wheatfield; 02-27-2010 at 09:29 AM.
wheatfield is offline   Reply With Quote