Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum - View Single Post - RubberBelly Racing 09 KOH LCQ/Stock Mod rebuild
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2008, 06:16 PM   #21 (permalink)
wheatfield
Rock God

Member # 8990
XjRanger, Nope we are sticking with the 35" Coopers.

Thanks Jon, you going to make RROCK this year? I hope so.

Rob, You are safe in the engine area we are stepping up to a "big block" 2.0L Grand Vitara motor even if we would have kept the old one it was a 16V so you were still safe. As for the rig in general we way have you beat when it comes to under built, your rig is sick ours is a Tracker with very little down travel and even less up travel. We are however going to put bump stops in and raise it up 1/2". Dude if we could make the #10 LCQ spot and start next to you that would be sweet, just think 8 little chipmunks screaming off of the line at once. Thanks for the offer and the same to you anything we have that you would need just let us know.

Rubberbelly, you stay home, well wait a minute your riding out with me and I need you to help with expences so say what you want you are going.

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are"
John Wooden

Jeff Knoll: What do you need to see anyway, the spotter is driving, your just a monkey at that point, the only thing you need is to follow orders, and have brass balls.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by wheatfield; 12-14-2008 at 06:17 PM.
wheatfield is offline   Reply With Quote