TrailReady Beadlocks From SOR - Page 5 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Vendor's Marketplace > Axles/Tires/Wheels
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2016, 01:53 PM   #101 (permalink)
Slow Poke

Member # 173178
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotInStock View Post
I was just coming across some different items and found the American Eagle 025 rim. It seems to be the exact duplicate of the TR Hard Rock and even has the TR badging engraved on one of its spokes.

shop.aewheel.com/collections/beadlocks/products/tr-hardrock-series-025-true-bead-lock-single-wheel?variant=20294006851

But this AE is only $300 list with a Graphite or Black Powder Coat... Anyone know what the difference is between the AE copy of the TR HardRock as they say they worked in conjunction with TR to develop this rim... What would make the TR rim worth the extra $150 or more per wheel??

Thanks,

NotInStock
Thats a good question. I will need to call Larry at TR to find out

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. SNEVEY'S OFFROAD 530-255-4302 "Quality Parts That Dont Break The Bank"

______====
//__[l_,\____\,____
l_--\_l__l_/--|lllll|
_.(o)_)__.(o)_)--o-)_)

Like us on Facebook & check out our website at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Raceline Wheels, PSC, Fox Shox, RCV, Trail-Gear, Pit Bull Tires, ATX Wheels, High Angle Drive Line, Rugged Radios, Rubicon Express, Warn, Smittybilt, Interco, KMC, MasterPull, GenRight, Method Race Wheels, TR Beadlocks, Rigid Industries, Advanced Adapters, Ruff Stuff, PRP, Nitro Gear & Axle, ARB, Revolution Gear & Axle, Detroit Locker, Highlander LED,MasterCraft, Goodyear, Maxxis, TeraFlex,
snevey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-26-2016, 07:55 PM   #102 (permalink)

Member # 718226
Quote:
Originally Posted by snevey View Post
Thats a good question. I will need to call Larry at TR to find out
Actually, at about the same time as my original post I also put in an online "contact us" for Trail Ready... I must say they are really good at getting back to you as they have already responded, twice to my inquiries. And, it is currently Saturday night on a USA major holiday weekend. That is what I call great support... Well enough brown nosing for me... Anyway, here is what I got back from Trail Ready... Or at least a short gist...

"The TR 024 Hardrock is a racing grade wheel like all the HD series with a billet beadlock ring and 1 year unlimited warranty. The American Eagle 025 model is a light truck wheel with CAST beadlock and no warranty. The AE wheel is not intended for hardcore use. Moderate rock impact could result in a cracked ring."

Additionally I asked about just adding the TR billet ring to the AE and was told that the ring is $130 which would get you at pretty much the TR cost and it will not fit anyway.

Well, anyway... I do love that they were very quick to respond, even on a holiday weekend, and feel much better that I have already purchased (3 days ago, cannot wait to get them) a set of 5 TR Hard Rock beadlocks for my JKU. BTW, every distributor that I have ever spoken with about TR has always said they have excellent customer service and stand behind their stuff.

NotInStock

Last edited by NotInStock; 11-26-2016 at 08:06 PM.
NotInStock is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2016, 09:16 PM   #103 (permalink)
Slow Poke

Member # 173178
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotInStock View Post
Actually, at about the same time as my original post I also put in an online "contact us" for Trail Ready... I must say they are really good at getting back to you as they have already responded, twice to my inquiries. And, it is currently Saturday night on a USA major holiday weekend. That is what I call great support... Well enough brown nosing for me... Anyway, here is what I got back from Trail Ready... Or at least a short gist...

"The TR 024 Hardrock is a racing grade wheel like all the HD series with a billet beadlock ring and 1 year unlimited warranty. The American Eagle 025 model is a light truck wheel with CAST beadlock and no warranty. The AE wheel is not intended for hardcore use. Moderate rock impact could result in a cracked ring."

Additionally I asked about just adding the TR billet ring to the AE and was told that the ring is $130 which would get you at pretty much the TR cost and it will not fit anyway.

Well, anyway... I do love that they were very quick to respond, even on a holiday weekend, and feel much better that I have already purchased (3 days ago, cannot wait to get them) a set of 5 TR Hard Rock beadlocks for my JKU. BTW, every distributor that I have ever spoken with about TR has always said they have excellent customer service and stand behind their stuff.

NotInStock
Sweet well that gives me peace of mind. TR Wheels are stronger & better made product

______====
//__[l_,\____\,____
l_--\_l__l_/--|lllll|
_.(o)_)__.(o)_)--o-)_)

Raceline Wheels, PSC, Fox Shox, RCV, Trail-Gear, Pit Bull Tires, ATX Wheels, High Angle Drive Line, Rugged Radios, Rubicon Express, Warn, Smittybilt, Interco, KMC, MasterPull, GenRight, Method Race Wheels, TR Beadlocks, Rigid Industries, Advanced Adapters, Ruff Stuff, PRP, Nitro Gear & Axle, ARB, Revolution Gear & Axle, Detroit Locker, Highlander LED,MasterCraft, Goodyear, Maxxis, TeraFlex,

Old 11-27-2016, 10:01 AM   #104 (permalink)

Member # 522561
Five 15x9 with 5x5.5 pattern -3.5" backspace and 4.25" bore shipped to 72756. Please quote both slim and rock rings.
Old 11-28-2016, 07:15 PM   #105 (permalink)
Slow Poke

Member # 173178
Pm sent

______====
//__[l_,\____\,____
l_--\_l__l_/--|lllll|
_.(o)_)__.(o)_)--o-)_)

Old 02-26-2018, 05:39 PM   #106 (permalink)

Member # 142412
Did the Trailready Hardrocks, 17x10, become available with backspacing of 4.5 or less? I have a dodge 2500 with Carli 6 inch lift and have been told that to run 37 inch tires I need 4.5 or less to avoid excessive rubbing on the radius arms. But.....I want those wheels.
Mega&Beer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-27-2018, 07:06 AM   #107 (permalink)
Slow Poke

Member # 173178
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega&Beer View Post
Did the Trailready Hardrocks, 17x10, become available with backspacing of 4.5 or less? I have a dodge 2500 with Carli 6 inch lift and have been told that to run 37 inch tires I need 4.5 or less to avoid excessive rubbing on the radius arms. But.....I want those wheels.
PM sent

______====
//__[l_,\____\,____
l_--\_l__l_/--|lllll|
_.(o)_)__.(o)_)--o-)_)

Old 03-15-2018, 08:29 PM   #108 (permalink)

Member # 186493
Need a quote for (4) of the HD Series Beadlock - 15x9 with a 5x4.5 BP. With the polished slim ring. Shipped to San Diego, zip 92107 or 92128. Please and thanks.
Steeeel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-25-2018, 05:51 PM   #109 (permalink)
Slow Poke

Member # 173178
Thanks Rod shipping your new beadlocks out asap

______====
//__[l_,\____\,____
l_--\_l__l_/--|lllll|
_.(o)_)__.(o)_)--o-)_)

Old 12-12-2018, 08:49 PM   #110 (permalink)

Member # 646370
4 of the 024 in 17x10 8x6.5 5" bs graphite wheel, plain slim rings, black bolts,shipped to 99362 thanks.
Truggi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-13-2018, 06:52 AM   #111 (permalink)
Slow Poke

Member # 173178
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truggi View Post
4 of the 024 in 17x10 8x6.5 5" bs graphite wheel, plain slim rings, black bolts,shipped to 99362 thanks.
I'm sorry they don't make the 024 any longer

______====
//__[l_,\____\,____
l_--\_l__l_/--|lllll|
_.(o)_)__.(o)_)--o-)_)

Old 09-29-2019, 04:42 PM   #112 (permalink)
Slow Poke

Member # 173178
Thank you Bill! Your new 42s & TrailReady HD 20s will ship out ASAP

______====
//__[l_,\____\,____
l_--\_l__l_/--|lllll|
_.(o)_)__.(o)_)--o-)_)

Old 10-07-2019, 05:55 PM   #113 (permalink)

Member # 645082
Can I have a quote for 4- 17x8.5, 8x6.5, 3.5 backspacing, and slim ring shipped to 98333? Thanks
JacobT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-09-2019, 05:34 PM   #114 (permalink)
Slow Poke

Member # 173178
PM sent

______====
//__[l_,\____\,____
l_--\_l__l_/--|lllll|
_.(o)_)__.(o)_)--o-)_)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in