Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum (/forum/)
-   Axles/Tires/Wheels (https://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/56-axles-tires-wheels/)
-   -   G2 D60 Front Axle Shaft Kit Sale! (https://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/axles-tires-wheels/1670858-g2-d60-front-axle-shaft-kit-sale.html)

TJMike 10-06-2014 10:43 AM

Bump

TJMike 10-08-2014 07:33 AM

Bump

TJMike 10-09-2014 07:45 AM

Bump

TJMike 10-13-2014 07:52 AM

Bump

TJMike 10-15-2014 09:03 AM

Bump

TJMike 10-16-2014 09:08 AM

Bump

TJMike 10-20-2014 07:55 AM

Bump

TJMike 10-22-2014 08:05 AM

Bump

shellez 10-22-2014 09:46 AM

quote for a set of inners and joints for a chevy D60 shipped to 89406
Thanks

TJMike 10-22-2014 11:20 AM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by shellez (Post 28357218)
quote for a set of inners and joints for a chevy D60 shipped to 89406
Thanks


TJMike 10-24-2014 07:51 AM

Bump

Kuranosuke 10-27-2014 07:33 AM

Please quote 35 spline kit for 79 Ford D60 to 95237. Thanks.

TJMike 10-27-2014 08:04 AM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuranosuke (Post 28434986)
Please quote 35 spline kit for 79 Ford D60 to 95237. Thanks.


TJMike 10-28-2014 08:32 AM

Bump

TJMike 10-29-2014 08:01 AM

Bump

TJMike 10-31-2014 07:53 AM

Bump

CrazyGreek 11-12-2014 08:16 PM

Quote for Dodge 92. 35 spline inner and outers D60
Thx

TJMike 11-14-2014 07:49 AM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyGreek (Post 28718001)
Quote for Dodge 92. 35 spline inner and outers D60
Thx


TJMike 11-17-2014 07:55 AM

Bump

TJMike 11-18-2014 08:05 AM

Bump

mtmer1 11-18-2014 08:13 AM

78-79 ford bronco hp d44. Looking for a full set of inner and outers. 55720

TJMike 11-18-2014 11:20 AM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by mtmer (Post 28796465)
78-79 ford bronco hp d44. Looking for a full set of inner and outers. 55720


TJMike 11-19-2014 09:14 AM

Bump

TJMike 11-21-2014 09:21 AM

Bump

TJMike 11-24-2014 07:36 AM

Bump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.