Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum (/forum/)
-   Axles/Tires/Wheels (https://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/56-axles-tires-wheels/)
-   -   G2 D60 Front Axle Shaft Kit Sale! (https://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/axles-tires-wheels/1670858-g2-d60-front-axle-shaft-kit-sale.html)

TJMike 03-17-2014 11:02 AM

G2 D60 Front Axle Shaft Kit Sale!
 
1 Attachment(s)
I got some great pricing on G2 Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits for Dana 60's & 44's. They include inners, outers, and u-joints.

Post up for special Pirate pricing!!

G2 offers a full line of high strength 4340 chrome/nickel (Chromoly) axles designed to handle the punishment of off-road driving, increased loads of oversized tires and the high torque produced by today’s ultra low geared vehicles. These axles are forged from high tensile strength 4340 alloy with particular attention paid to key weak areas of the original design. Additional material is added to the yoke area surrounding the u-joint cap to prevent distortion leading to damaged bearings.

TJMike 03-21-2014 05:35 AM

Bump

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

TJMike 03-25-2014 09:15 AM

Bump. These Axle Shafts come with a 10 Year Warranty

TJMike 03-27-2014 01:21 PM

bump

TJMike 03-29-2014 01:31 PM

Bump

TJMike 04-01-2014 06:51 AM

Bump

TJMike 04-04-2014 07:08 AM

Bump

TJMike 04-08-2014 06:40 AM

Bump

TJMike 04-15-2014 09:35 AM

Bump

TJMike 04-21-2014 09:44 AM

Bump

chris514scott 04-21-2014 11:21 AM

Ill take a quote on them. zip code is 74011. Thanks.

TJMike 04-21-2014 03:18 PM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris514scott (Post 25347058)
Ill take a quote on them. zip code is 74011. Thanks.


TJMike 04-23-2014 06:37 AM

Bump

89lc 04-23-2014 12:42 PM

Can I get a quote on just the inners and joints for a GM kingpin D60 shipped to 96816? Thanks

TJMike 04-29-2014 02:41 PM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by 89lc (Post 25387938)
Can I get a quote on just the inners and joints for a GM kingpin D60 shipped to 96816? Thanks


TJMike 05-07-2014 07:45 AM

Bump

TJMike 05-20-2014 06:54 AM

Bump

santacruzstyle 05-21-2014 10:44 AM

quote
 
how much to 95136

TJMike 05-21-2014 11:58 AM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by santacruzstyle (Post 25855145)
how much to 95136


TJMike 05-26-2014 02:20 PM

Bump

TJMike 07-02-2014 11:34 AM

ttt

TJMike 08-14-2014 12:58 PM

Bump

TJMike 08-15-2014 11:45 AM

Bump

TJMike 08-18-2014 07:28 AM

Bump

rubi_spkie 08-18-2014 08:06 AM

need 35 spline outers for 95 ford dana 60,
shipped to Canada to N0B2T0

TJMike 08-19-2014 07:40 AM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by rubi_spkie (Post 27279041)
need 35 spline outers for 95 ford dana 60,
shipped to Canada to N0B2T0


TJMike 08-20-2014 07:29 AM

Bump

TJMike 08-22-2014 12:53 PM

Bump

TJMike 08-25-2014 08:28 AM

Bump

TJMike 08-26-2014 07:09 AM

Bump

TJMike 08-27-2014 07:42 AM

Bump

TJMike 08-28-2014 08:30 AM

Bump

TJMike 08-29-2014 07:01 AM

Bump

TJMike 09-01-2014 09:15 AM

Bump

TJMike 09-03-2014 07:32 AM

Bump

TJMike 09-04-2014 07:57 AM

Bump

TJMike 09-05-2014 07:21 AM

Bump

TJMike 09-08-2014 07:50 AM

Bump

TJMike 09-10-2014 08:20 AM

Bump

TJMike 09-16-2014 08:07 AM

Bump

TJMike 09-17-2014 07:51 AM

Bump

TJMike 09-18-2014 10:19 AM

Bump

TJMike 09-22-2014 08:13 AM

Bump

kyleg336 09-22-2014 08:48 AM

Price shipped to 27208
Gm Dana 60

TJMike 09-22-2014 09:44 AM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by kyleg336 (Post 27862522)
Price shipped to 27208
Gm Dana 60


TJMike 09-24-2014 07:47 AM

Bump

TJMike 09-26-2014 07:34 AM

Bump

TJMike 09-29-2014 08:04 AM

Bump

TJMike 10-01-2014 07:29 AM

Bump

TJMike 10-03-2014 07:34 AM

Bump

TJMike 10-06-2014 10:43 AM

Bump

TJMike 10-08-2014 07:33 AM

Bump

TJMike 10-09-2014 07:45 AM

Bump

TJMike 10-13-2014 07:52 AM

Bump

TJMike 10-15-2014 09:03 AM

Bump

TJMike 10-16-2014 09:08 AM

Bump

TJMike 10-20-2014 07:55 AM

Bump

TJMike 10-22-2014 08:05 AM

Bump

shellez 10-22-2014 09:46 AM

quote for a set of inners and joints for a chevy D60 shipped to 89406
Thanks

TJMike 10-22-2014 11:20 AM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by shellez (Post 28357218)
quote for a set of inners and joints for a chevy D60 shipped to 89406
Thanks


TJMike 10-24-2014 07:51 AM

Bump

Kuranosuke 10-27-2014 07:33 AM

Please quote 35 spline kit for 79 Ford D60 to 95237. Thanks.

TJMike 10-27-2014 08:04 AM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuranosuke (Post 28434986)
Please quote 35 spline kit for 79 Ford D60 to 95237. Thanks.


TJMike 10-28-2014 08:32 AM

Bump

TJMike 10-29-2014 08:01 AM

Bump

TJMike 10-31-2014 07:53 AM

Bump

CrazyGreek 11-12-2014 08:16 PM

Quote for Dodge 92. 35 spline inner and outers D60
Thx

TJMike 11-14-2014 07:49 AM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyGreek (Post 28718001)
Quote for Dodge 92. 35 spline inner and outers D60
Thx


TJMike 11-17-2014 07:55 AM

Bump

TJMike 11-18-2014 08:05 AM

Bump

mtmer1 11-18-2014 08:13 AM

78-79 ford bronco hp d44. Looking for a full set of inner and outers. 55720

TJMike 11-18-2014 11:20 AM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by mtmer (Post 28796465)
78-79 ford bronco hp d44. Looking for a full set of inner and outers. 55720


TJMike 11-19-2014 09:14 AM

Bump

TJMike 11-21-2014 09:21 AM

Bump

TJMike 11-24-2014 07:36 AM

Bump

TJMike 11-25-2014 07:48 AM

Bump

gohnracing 11-25-2014 01:30 PM

Gm 60 set to 99114

TJMike 11-25-2014 01:37 PM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by gohnracing (Post 28919721)
Gm 60 set to 99114


colebones 11-25-2014 07:02 PM

Quote for dana 60 front zip code 83605

TJMike 11-26-2014 07:14 PM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by colebones (Post 28925681)
Quote for dana 60 front zip code 83605


bajatorq 11-27-2014 11:42 AM

please price 35 spline kit for 78-79 ford d60 shipped to business 44601
thanks

TJMike 11-27-2014 06:31 PM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by bajatorq (Post 28953105)
please price 35 spline kit for 78-79 ford d60 shipped to business 44601
thanks


Tanger 11-28-2014 08:23 AM

Shafts
 
Set for a GM Dana 60 to 87544.
Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by TJMike (Post 24699202)
I got some great pricing on G2 Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits for Dana 60's & 44's. They include inners, outers, and u-joints.

Post up for special Pirate pricing!!

G2 offers a full line of high strength 4340 chrome/nickel (Chromoly) axles designed to handle the punishment of off-road driving, increased loads of oversized tires and the high torque produced by today’s ultra low geared vehicles. These axles are forged from high tensile strength 4340 alloy with particular attention paid to key weak areas of the original design. Additional material is added to the yoke area surrounding the u-joint cap to prevent distortion leading to damaged bearings.


TJMike 11-28-2014 06:28 PM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanger (Post 28962593)
Set for a GM Dana 60 to 87544.
Thanks


TJMike 11-30-2014 07:59 AM

Bump

TJMike 12-01-2014 08:09 AM

Bump

CountryChevy15 12-01-2014 08:14 AM

Price on a full set for a dana 44 shipped to 61821. Thanks.

TJMike 12-01-2014 08:22 AM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by CountryChevy15 (Post 29009601)
Price on a full set for a dana 44 shipped to 61821. Thanks.


TJMike 12-02-2014 08:09 AM

Bump

TJMike 12-03-2014 08:16 AM

Bump

TJMike 12-04-2014 07:42 AM

Bump

TJMike 12-05-2014 02:51 PM

Bump

TJMike 12-08-2014 11:35 AM

Bump

TJMike 12-10-2014 08:21 AM

Bump

TJMike 12-11-2014 08:11 AM

Bump

TJMike 12-12-2014 08:07 AM

Bump

TJMike 12-15-2014 08:25 AM

Bump

GREENSIERRA 12-15-2014 07:46 PM

price on 35 spline for 79 ford D60.
R5A 0A4 canada

TJMike 12-16-2014 08:17 AM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by GREENSIERRA (Post 29255450)
price on 35 spline for 79 ford D60.
R5A 0A4 canada


kgroene 12-16-2014 09:29 AM

how much to 41005 gm D60 innners outers and joints.

TJMike 12-16-2014 09:46 AM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by kgroene (Post 29262834)
how much to 41005 gm D60 innners outers and joints.


TJMike 12-18-2014 08:14 AM

Bump

TJMike 12-19-2014 08:26 AM

Bump

TJMike 12-22-2014 07:42 AM

Bump

TJMike 12-23-2014 07:27 AM

Bump

TJMike 12-26-2014 11:40 AM

Bump

TJMike 12-29-2014 09:43 AM

Bump

TJMike 12-30-2014 07:42 AM

Bump

TJMike 12-31-2014 02:50 PM

Bump

TJMike 01-02-2015 11:01 AM

Bump

TJMike 01-04-2015 12:54 PM

Bump

TJMike 01-06-2015 07:47 AM

Bump

TJMike 01-07-2015 10:05 AM

Bump

midwestracer 01-07-2015 04:47 PM

chevy dana 60 price inners and outers with joint shipped to 67147
also just joints and outers

TJMike 01-08-2015 11:46 AM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by midwestracer (Post 29614538)
chevy dana 60 price inners and outers with joint shipped to 67147
also just joints and outers


TJMike 01-09-2015 10:26 AM

Bump

TJMike 01-12-2015 07:46 AM

Bump

TJMike 01-13-2015 07:31 AM

Bump

TJMike 01-14-2015 08:11 AM

Bump

TJMike 01-15-2015 08:32 AM

Bump

TJMike 01-16-2015 08:20 AM

Bump

Reckless Aaron 01-16-2015 09:38 AM

Quote for 92 dodge kingpin d60? to 89506

TJMike 01-16-2015 09:56 AM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reckless Aaron (Post 29777625)
Quote for 92 dodge kingpin d60? to 89506


TJMike 01-19-2015 07:38 AM

Bump

TJMike 01-20-2015 07:50 AM

Bump

TJMike 01-21-2015 07:52 AM

Bump

hitman_1b 01-21-2015 04:39 PM

Quote on Chevy 60 set.

TJMike 01-21-2015 09:45 PM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by hitman_1b (Post 29871057)
Quote on Chevy 60 set.


TJMike 01-23-2015 07:52 AM

Bump

TJMike 01-24-2015 05:59 AM

Bump

TJMike 01-26-2015 10:14 AM

Bump

TJMike 01-27-2015 08:58 AM

Bump

TJMike 01-28-2015 07:46 AM

Bump

TJMike 01-29-2015 08:09 AM

Bump

dwaynep1941 01-29-2015 10:49 AM

gm kingpin dana 60 u joints an inners an outers ship to 24104

TJMike 01-29-2015 11:13 AM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwaynep1941 (Post 30020010)
gm kingpin dana 60 u joints an inners an outers ship to 24104


TJMike 01-30-2015 07:53 AM

Bump

TJMike 01-31-2015 03:17 PM

Bump

TJMike 02-02-2015 11:15 AM

Bump

TJMike 02-03-2015 10:47 AM

Bump

mac1183 02-03-2015 10:56 AM

2 Attachment(s)
dr. drop late 80s wagoneer d44 to 46514?

TJMike 02-03-2015 12:41 PM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac1183 (Post 30102658)
dr. drop late 80s wagoneer d44 to 46514?


TJMike 02-04-2015 08:09 AM

Bump

TJMike 02-05-2015 08:43 AM

Bump

TJMike 02-06-2015 10:26 AM

Bump

SDKCJ5 02-06-2015 10:32 AM

chromos
 
Narrow Waggy 44 full set inners, outers, and u-joints, shipped, 95954

TJMike 02-07-2015 09:11 AM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDKCJ5 (Post 30159410)
Narrow Waggy 44 full set inners, outers, and u-joints, shipped, 95954


TJMike 02-09-2015 12:24 PM

Bump

86k30 02-09-2015 09:38 PM

GM 60 front shaft kit, shipped to 74948

TJMike 02-09-2015 09:59 PM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by 86k30 (Post 30222002)
GM 60 front shaft kit, shipped to 74948


TJMike 02-11-2015 09:03 AM

Bump

TJMike 02-12-2015 10:46 AM

Bump

TJMike 02-13-2015 10:57 AM

Bump

mbsmith21 02-14-2015 04:23 PM

what joints do they come with? can i get a quote on gm 60 front 35 spline

TJMike 02-14-2015 08:30 PM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by mbsmith21 (Post 30312762)
what joints do they come with? can i get a quote on gm 60 front 35 spline


TJMike 02-16-2015 09:12 AM

Bump

TJMike 02-17-2015 08:45 AM

Bump

muleshemi 02-17-2015 05:12 PM

price on a set for an '86 ford D60 shipped to 69101?
Thanks

TJMike 02-18-2015 08:41 AM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by muleshemi (Post 30360690)
price on a set for an '86 ford D60 shipped to 69101?
Thanks


TJMike 02-19-2015 08:38 AM

Bump

TJMike 02-20-2015 07:48 AM

Bump

TJMike 02-21-2015 06:01 AM

Bump

TJMike 02-23-2015 07:52 AM

Bump

TJMike 02-24-2015 07:46 AM

Bump

TJMike 02-25-2015 07:42 AM

Bump

TJMike 02-26-2015 07:54 AM

Bump

TJMike 02-27-2015 08:03 AM

Bump

TJMike 02-28-2015 09:09 PM

Bump

TJMike 03-03-2015 07:33 AM

Bump

TJMike 03-04-2015 08:43 AM

Bump

TJMike 03-05-2015 08:19 AM

Bump

TJMike 03-06-2015 07:28 AM

Bump

TJMike 03-07-2015 02:41 PM

Bump

TJMike 03-09-2015 10:59 AM

Bump

TJMike 03-10-2015 10:07 AM

Bump

TJMike 03-11-2015 08:07 AM

Bump

TJMike 03-12-2015 07:35 AM

Bump

TJMike 03-13-2015 07:38 AM

Bump

CrazyGreek 03-13-2015 12:50 PM

92 Dodge D60 inners only shipped 88203 thx

TJMike 03-13-2015 01:03 PM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyGreek (Post 30769538)
92 Dodge D60 inners only shipped 88203 thx


TJMike 03-14-2015 04:08 PM

Bump

natethegreat2 03-14-2015 10:51 PM

quote for a chevy set to 91932

TJMike 03-15-2015 01:16 PM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by natethegreat2 (Post 30788594)
quote for a chevy set to 91932


TJMike 03-16-2015 10:44 AM

Bump

TJMike 03-17-2015 07:03 AM

Bump

TJMike 03-18-2015 06:46 AM

Bump

TJMike 03-19-2015 09:47 AM

Bump

offroadman83 03-19-2015 11:27 AM

Chevy 60 to 78539, Edinburg, TX

TJMike 03-19-2015 02:15 PM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by offroadman83 (Post 30859114)
Chevy 60 to 78539, Edinburg, TX


TJMike 03-20-2015 10:17 AM

Bump

TJMike 03-23-2015 08:18 AM

Bump

TJMike 03-24-2015 09:23 AM

Bump

TJMike 03-25-2015 01:34 PM

Bump

TJMike 03-27-2015 08:21 AM

Bump

TJMike 03-28-2015 08:36 AM

Bump

TJMike 03-31-2015 07:41 AM

Bump

TJMike 04-01-2015 09:49 AM

Bump

ridefast 04-01-2015 10:59 AM

Chevy 60 shipped to 37343 please!

TJMike 04-01-2015 12:32 PM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by ridefast (Post 31039226)
Chevy 60 shipped to 37343 please!


TJMike 04-03-2015 07:35 AM

Bump

j-figgins 04-04-2015 11:16 PM

$ Chevy 60 35/35 spline to 83805 thanks

TJMike 04-06-2015 05:38 PM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by j-figgins (Post 31090098)
$ Chevy 60 35/35 spline to 83805 thanks


TJMike 04-08-2015 07:55 AM

Bump

TJMike 04-09-2015 07:23 AM

Bump

TJMike 04-10-2015 09:55 AM

Bump

TJMike 04-13-2015 07:20 AM

Bump

TJMike 04-14-2015 07:18 AM

Bump

capton 04-14-2015 09:27 AM

Full set of inner & outer shafts & joints?
93 dodge Dana 60 kigpin 35 spine
89105 Henderson Nv

archie87 04-14-2015 09:38 AM

$ to 67460 chevy 35/35 Thanks!

TJMike 04-14-2015 11:44 AM

PM's Sent

Thank you!

frikenwoodro 04-14-2015 05:57 PM

Need a quote on Chevy 60 35 spliners shipped to 87111

TJMike 04-15-2015 07:41 AM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by frikenwoodro (Post 31227753)
Need a quote on Chevy 60 35 spliners shipped to 87111


skotti 04-15-2015 08:19 AM

Can you quote, 78-79 ford d60 full kit 35 spline , shipping to 16602

TJMike 04-15-2015 11:13 AM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by skotti (Post 31234705)
Can you quote, 78-79 ford d60 full kit 35 spline , shipping to 16602


TJMike 04-17-2015 07:53 AM

Bump

TJMike 04-20-2015 07:19 AM

Bump

TJMike 04-21-2015 07:24 AM

Bump

TJMike 04-22-2015 06:35 AM

Bump

TJMike 04-23-2015 05:41 AM

I'll be down at Big Dogs Ice Breaker in Gore, VA. All PM's will be replied when I get back on 4/26.

Thank you!

TJMike 04-28-2015 08:35 AM

Bump

TJMike 04-29-2015 09:16 AM

Bump

TJMike 04-30-2015 09:03 AM

Bump

TJMike 05-02-2015 07:33 AM

Bump

TCinVA 05-03-2015 12:27 PM

Quote please
 
GM Dana 60 front 35 spline inner/outer kit to 23089 please also drive flanges, thanks!

TJMike 05-04-2015 08:02 AM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by TCinVA (Post 31486522)
GM Dana 60 front 35 spline inner/outer kit to 23089 please also drive flanges, thanks!


TJMike 05-05-2015 08:03 AM

Bump

TJMike 05-06-2015 07:48 AM

Bump

locrwln 05-06-2015 08:15 AM

PM sent.

TJMike 05-06-2015 10:50 AM

Thank you! Replied

Quote:

Originally Posted by locrwln (Post 31531442)
PM sent.


TJMike 05-07-2015 02:32 PM

Bump

TJMike 05-11-2015 08:11 AM

Bump

TJMike 05-12-2015 11:14 AM

Bump

TJMike 05-13-2015 10:33 AM

Bump

TJMike 05-14-2015 07:52 AM

Bump

TJMike 05-15-2015 07:41 AM

Bump

TJMike 05-18-2015 08:29 AM

Bump

TJMike 05-19-2015 08:17 AM

Bump

TJMike 05-20-2015 08:10 AM

Bump

TJMike 05-21-2015 08:00 AM

Bump

TJMike 05-22-2015 07:38 AM

Bump

TJMike 05-24-2015 11:47 AM

Bump

TJMike 05-26-2015 07:36 AM

Bump

TJMike 05-27-2015 08:16 AM

Bump

TJMike 05-29-2015 08:12 AM

Bump

Smith97_454 05-30-2015 06:17 PM

How much for a Pair of Inner Axles for a 79 Ford 60?
Thanks

TJMike 06-02-2015 01:01 PM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smith97_454 (Post 31870737)
How much for a Pair of Inner Axles for a 79 Ford 60?
Thanks


TJMike 06-03-2015 07:59 AM

Bump

TJMike 06-04-2015 07:37 AM

Bump

TJMike 06-05-2015 07:39 AM

Bump

Flexy Flatty 06-07-2015 11:45 PM

Can I get a price on chevy dana 60 inners with 35 spline ford outers and joints please? Thank you.

TJMike 06-08-2015 07:45 AM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flexy Flatty (Post 31985913)
Can I get a price on chevy dana 60 inners with 35 spline ford outers and joints please? Thank you.


TJMike 06-09-2015 08:25 AM

Bump

TJMike 06-10-2015 07:17 AM

Bump

TJMike 06-11-2015 07:31 AM

Bump

TJMike 06-12-2015 07:24 AM

Bump

TJMike 06-15-2015 07:30 AM

Bump

TJMike 06-16-2015 07:45 AM

Bump

TJMike 06-17-2015 08:01 AM

Bump

TJMike 06-18-2015 08:02 AM

Bump

TJMike 06-20-2015 04:23 PM

Bump

TJMike 06-22-2015 11:46 AM

Bump

TJMike 06-23-2015 07:40 AM

Bump

TJMike 06-30-2015 08:35 AM

Bump

TJMike 07-01-2015 07:44 AM

Bump

TJMike 07-02-2015 07:38 AM

Bump

TJMike 07-03-2015 10:30 AM

Bump

TJMike 07-06-2015 07:31 AM

Bump

TJMike 07-07-2015 07:14 AM

Bump

TJMike 07-08-2015 07:16 AM

Bump

TJMike 07-09-2015 07:31 AM

Bump

TJMike 07-10-2015 07:13 AM

Bump

TJMike 07-13-2015 07:45 AM

Bump

TJMike 07-14-2015 07:32 AM

Bump

TJMike 07-15-2015 08:54 AM

Bump

TJMike 07-16-2015 07:56 AM

Bump

TJMike 07-17-2015 07:52 AM

Bump

TJMike 07-20-2015 08:35 AM

Bump

TJMike 07-21-2015 06:30 AM

Bump

TJMike 07-22-2015 06:41 AM

Bump

TJMike 07-23-2015 07:07 AM

Bump

TJMike 07-24-2015 07:10 AM

Bump

TJMike 07-25-2015 09:46 AM

Bump

TJMike 07-28-2015 07:32 AM

Bump

TJMike 07-29-2015 07:13 AM

Bump

TJMike 07-30-2015 07:37 AM

Bump

TJMike 07-31-2015 06:46 AM

Bump

TJMike 08-02-2015 09:26 AM

Bump

TJMike 08-04-2015 08:01 AM

Bump

TJMike 08-05-2015 07:36 AM

Bump

TJMike 08-06-2015 09:03 AM

Bump

TJMike 08-07-2015 07:58 AM

Bump

TJMike 08-10-2015 07:47 AM

Bump

TJMike 08-11-2015 07:56 AM

Bump

TJMike 08-12-2015 08:00 AM

Bump

TJMike 08-13-2015 07:54 AM

Bump

TJMike 08-14-2015 07:51 AM

Bump

TJMike 08-15-2015 08:04 AM

Bump

TJMike 08-18-2015 07:43 AM

Bump

TJMike 08-19-2015 07:34 AM

Bump

TJMike 08-20-2015 08:00 AM

Bump

TJMike 08-21-2015 07:34 AM

Bump

TJMike 08-24-2015 09:48 AM

Bump

TJMike 08-25-2015 07:51 AM

Bump

TJMike 08-26-2015 08:22 AM

Bump

TJMike 08-27-2015 07:38 AM

Bump

TJMike 08-28-2015 10:19 AM

Bump

TJMike 08-31-2015 08:20 AM

Bump

TJMike 09-01-2015 08:10 AM

Bump

TJMike 09-02-2015 07:46 AM

Bump

TJMike 09-03-2015 09:05 AM

Bump

TJMike 09-05-2015 08:26 AM

Bump

TJMike 09-08-2015 08:20 AM

Bump

TJMike 09-09-2015 08:45 AM

Bump

TJMike 09-11-2015 07:34 AM

Bump

TJMike 09-12-2015 06:06 AM

Bump

TJMike 09-15-2015 07:50 AM

Bump

TJMike 09-22-2015 09:38 AM

Bump

TJMike 09-24-2015 08:16 AM

Bump

TJMike 09-25-2015 11:28 AM

Bump

TJMike 09-26-2015 04:40 PM

Bump

slimjimmy 09-26-2015 04:47 PM

warranty
 
What are the specifics of G2's warranty. Is it no questions asked repeated replacement for ten years?

TJMike 09-28-2015 02:12 PM

Bump

REDMANYJ 09-29-2015 07:20 PM

please quote for a full set of chevy dana 60 kingpin chromoly shafts with joints. shipped to 30066.

thanks

TJMike 09-29-2015 08:01 PM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by REDMANYJ (Post 33604274)
please quote for a full set of chevy dana 60 kingpin chromoly shafts with joints. shipped to 30066.

thanks


TJMike 10-01-2015 08:55 AM

Bump

TJMike 10-03-2015 08:54 AM

Bump

TJMike 10-06-2015 08:33 AM

Bump

TJMike 10-07-2015 07:35 AM

Bump

TJMike 10-08-2015 07:45 AM

Bump

TJMike 10-09-2015 08:30 AM

Bump

TJMike 10-12-2015 08:44 AM

Bump

TJMike 10-13-2015 09:11 AM

Bump

zjlarson 10-13-2015 11:03 AM

Chevy dana 60 kingpin full set with joints included shipped to 66507. Thank you.

TJMike 10-13-2015 12:58 PM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by zjlarson (Post 33778466)
Chevy dana 60 kingpin full set with joints included shipped to 66507. Thank you.


maximus1000 10-15-2015 07:23 AM

How about a set of inners for a 89 Ford 60 Kingpin, shipping to 20158? Thanks!

TJMike 10-15-2015 07:59 AM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by maximus1000 (Post 33806658)
How about a set of inners for a 89 Ford 60 Kingpin, shipping to 20158? Thanks!


TJMike 10-19-2015 08:28 AM

Bump

TJMike 10-20-2015 08:19 AM

Bump

nickjc13 10-20-2015 04:43 PM

price for 35 spline ford dana 60. shipped to 39531.

TJMike 10-21-2015 08:58 AM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickjc13 (Post 33876897)
price for 35 spline ford dana 60. shipped to 39531.


TJMike 10-23-2015 08:16 AM

Bump

TJMike 10-26-2015 07:59 AM

Bump

TJMike 10-27-2015 07:12 AM

Bump

TJMike 10-28-2015 08:08 AM

Bump

TJMike 10-30-2015 08:24 AM

Bump

TJMike 11-02-2015 08:11 AM

Bump

TJMike 11-05-2015 07:53 AM

Bump

TJMike 11-06-2015 08:54 AM

Bump

4x4 HI 11-09-2015 01:31 AM

Quote on front 84 king pin Dana 60 -G2 axle set shipped 92014

4x4 HI 11-09-2015 01:33 AM

Quote on 5:38 gears and setup kit shipped 92014

TJMike 11-09-2015 07:50 AM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4x4 HI (Post 34146769)
Quote on 5:38 gears and setup kit shipped 92014


TJMike 11-10-2015 08:22 AM

Bump

TJMike 11-12-2015 08:06 AM

Bump

TJMike 11-13-2015 02:40 PM

Bump

TJMike 11-16-2015 08:42 AM

Bump

TJMike 11-18-2015 07:49 AM

Bump

TJMike 11-20-2015 07:45 AM

Bump

TJMike 11-23-2015 08:02 AM

Bump

TJMike 11-24-2015 08:02 AM

Bump

TJMike 11-30-2015 09:03 AM

Bump

TJMike 12-02-2015 07:54 AM

Bump

1K_TJ 12-02-2015 11:24 AM

60 Attachment(s)
I need a quote for the kit with 35 spline outers shipped to 98321. thanks

TJMike 12-02-2015 12:31 PM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1K_TJ (Post 34468554)
I need a quote for the kit with 35 spline outers shipped to 98321. thanks


TJMike 12-03-2015 08:05 AM

Bump

TJMike 12-05-2015 06:03 AM

Bump

TJMike 12-07-2015 07:44 AM

Bump

TJMike 12-09-2015 10:46 AM

Bump

broskyo 12-10-2015 02:08 PM

35 spline gm d60 kit shipped to 95618.
Thanks

TJMike 12-10-2015 03:35 PM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by broskyo (Post 34604105)
35 spline gm d60 kit shipped to 95618.
Thanks


79f100six 12-10-2015 05:24 PM

78 front ford dana 60 axle shaft kit shipped to 48161

TJMike 12-11-2015 07:46 AM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by 79f100six (Post 34607273)
78 front ford dana 60 axle shaft kit shipped to 48161


TJMike 12-14-2015 07:40 AM

Bump

TJMike 12-15-2015 09:56 AM

Bump

TJMike 12-17-2015 07:16 AM

Bump

TJMike 12-18-2015 04:44 PM

Bump

TJMike 12-21-2015 08:30 AM

Bump

TJMike 12-23-2015 08:11 AM

Bump

CAV_spartan08 12-25-2015 11:36 PM

Need quote for 99-04 Superduty Dana 60 78667 San Marcos, TX

TJMike 12-26-2015 09:35 AM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by CAV_spartan08 (Post 34832457)
Need quote for 99-04 Superduty Dana 60 78667 San Marcos, TX


TJMike 12-29-2015 09:43 AM

Bump

TJMike 12-30-2015 10:01 AM

Bump

TJMike 12-31-2015 07:28 AM

Bump

lonestar_yj 01-02-2016 05:55 PM

Quote for 1990 ford dana 60, 35 spline and drive flanges. 76389

TJMike 01-02-2016 07:06 PM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by lonestar_yj (Post 34923873)
Quote for 1990 ford dana 60, 35 spline and drive flanges. 76389


TJMike 01-05-2016 08:21 AM

Bump

TJMike 01-07-2016 08:11 AM

Bump

TJMike 01-08-2016 06:45 AM

Bump

jeepman1320 01-08-2016 09:25 AM

Price on a set of Chevrolet Dana 60 35 spline inners and outers shipped to 76053

TJMike 01-08-2016 06:19 PM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeepman1320 (Post 35007169)
Price on a set of Chevrolet Dana 60 35 spline inners and outers shipped to 76053


TJMike 01-11-2016 08:40 AM

Bump

TJMike 01-13-2016 09:10 AM

Bump

TJMike 01-15-2016 05:50 AM

Bump

TJMike 01-17-2016 06:29 PM

Bump

TJMike 01-19-2016 08:53 AM

Bump

TJMike 01-21-2016 07:46 AM

Bump

TJMike 01-23-2016 11:07 AM

Bump

JJeep74 01-24-2016 06:57 PM

Price on:

Full set of frnt GM Dana 60 shafts 35 spline, and
A price on just 35 spline stubs.

Shipped to 95650

TJMike 01-24-2016 07:38 PM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJeep74 (Post 35234882)
Price on:

Full set of frnt GM Dana 60 shafts 35 spline, and
A price on just 35 spline stubs.

Shipped to 95650


TJMike 01-26-2016 08:50 AM

Bump

TJMike 01-28-2016 08:12 AM

Bump

TJMike 01-30-2016 06:48 AM

Bump

TJMike 02-01-2016 08:42 AM

Bump

TJMike 02-03-2016 08:00 AM

Bump

TJMike 02-08-2016 09:17 AM

Bump

TJMike 02-09-2016 09:07 AM

Bump

TJMike 02-10-2016 10:56 AM

Bump

TJMike 02-12-2016 07:57 AM

Bump

TJMike 02-15-2016 08:18 AM

Bump

madmanwelder 02-16-2016 09:49 AM

dodge dana 60 35 spline outers 12" and a set of drive flanges shipped to 95682
thanks

TJMike 02-16-2016 01:00 PM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by madmanwelder (Post 35562449)
dodge dana 60 35 spline outers 12" and a set of drive flanges shipped to 95682
thanks


TJMike 02-17-2016 08:27 AM

Bump

TJMike 02-19-2016 08:34 PM

Bump

TJMike 02-22-2016 11:13 AM

Bump

TJMike 02-24-2016 08:58 AM

Bump

TJMike 02-25-2016 08:24 AM

Bump

TJMike 02-26-2016 09:04 PM

Bump

ljhasaz71 02-27-2016 07:07 AM

Need quote for 99-04 Superduty Dana 60 30052 thanks

TJMike 02-27-2016 07:33 AM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by ljhasaz71 (Post 35710682)
Need quote for 99-04 Superduty Dana 60 30052 thanks


TJMike 02-29-2016 08:31 AM

Bump

TJMike 03-02-2016 08:03 AM

Bump

TJMike 03-04-2016 08:09 AM

Bump

TJMike 03-07-2016 05:52 AM

Bump

TJMike 03-09-2016 08:24 AM

Bump

TJMike 03-10-2016 10:39 AM

Bump

TJMike 03-11-2016 08:17 AM

Bump

TJMike 03-13-2016 08:09 PM

Bump

TJMike 03-15-2016 07:12 AM

Bump

TJMike 03-16-2016 07:18 AM

Bump

TJMike 03-18-2016 10:37 AM

Bump

TJMike 03-21-2016 08:25 AM

Bump

TJMike 03-23-2016 08:12 AM

Bump

TJMike 03-24-2016 08:37 AM

Bump

TJMike 03-28-2016 08:58 AM

Bump

TJMike 03-30-2016 10:07 AM

Bump

TJMike 04-01-2016 08:26 AM

Bump

TJMike 04-02-2016 06:30 AM

Bump

TJMike 04-04-2016 09:47 AM

Bump

TJMike 04-06-2016 07:44 AM

Bump

TJMike 04-08-2016 09:33 AM

Bump

TJMike 04-11-2016 08:43 AM

Bump

TJMike 04-13-2016 07:04 AM

Bump

TJMike 04-15-2016 07:48 AM

Bump

TJMike 04-18-2016 08:54 AM

Bump

TJMike 04-20-2016 07:25 AM

Bump

TJMike 04-22-2016 07:51 AM

Bump

TJMike 04-24-2016 07:59 PM

Bump

TJMike 04-26-2016 08:00 AM

Bump

TJMike 04-27-2016 08:06 AM

Bump

forkedup 04-27-2016 09:08 AM

Can I please get a quote on a full set for a 85.5-91 Ford Dana 60 shipped to a business. 85054

TJMike 04-27-2016 08:13 PM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by forkedup (Post 36547330)
Can I please get a quote on a full set for a 85.5-91 Ford Dana 60 shipped to a business. 85054


TJMike 04-30-2016 09:35 PM

Bump

TJMike 05-03-2016 11:41 AM

Bump

TJMike 05-05-2016 08:27 AM

Bump

TJMike 05-09-2016 08:40 AM

Bump

TJMike 05-12-2016 07:30 AM

Bump

TJMike 05-14-2016 06:25 AM

Bump

TJMike 05-18-2016 07:45 AM

Bump

TJMike 05-20-2016 07:43 AM

Bump

TJMike 05-24-2016 01:55 PM

Bump

TJMike 05-26-2016 07:11 AM

Bump

TJMike 05-31-2016 07:31 AM

Bump

TJMike 06-02-2016 07:58 AM

Bump

TJMike 06-03-2016 08:46 AM

Bump

TJMike 06-07-2016 07:54 AM

Bump

TJMike 06-09-2016 08:19 AM

Bump

TJMike 06-10-2016 05:49 AM

Bump

TJMike 06-13-2016 07:55 AM

Bump

TJMike 06-15-2016 08:08 AM

Bump

ericsarge 06-16-2016 10:11 AM

pm sent

TJMike 06-16-2016 12:28 PM

Replied

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericsarge (Post 37200145)
pm sent


TJMike 06-20-2016 11:32 AM

Bump

TJMike 06-22-2016 07:48 AM

Bump

b_erickson_00 06-22-2016 07:59 AM

ford 60
 
hi pinion ford pass drop 60 54016
do the ctms have any warranty?

TJMike 06-22-2016 01:11 PM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by b_erickson_00 (Post 37269849)
hi pinion ford pass drop 60 54016
do the ctms have any warranty?


TJMike 06-29-2016 08:20 AM

Bump

TJMike 07-04-2016 08:16 PM

Bump

shellez 07-04-2016 08:23 PM

price for inners and joints to 89406..what joints are they

TJMike 07-05-2016 08:16 AM

You have to clear out your PM's.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shellez (Post 37407218)
price for inners and joints to 89406..what joints are they


shellez 07-05-2016 08:31 AM

Done, Thanks

TJMike 07-05-2016 12:05 PM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by shellez (Post 37410186)
Done, Thanks


yetiwarrior 07-07-2016 08:14 AM

Chevy pass drop 44 price? Shipped to 95963

TJMike 07-08-2016 07:57 AM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by yetiwarrior (Post 37435506)
Chevy pass drop 44 price? Shipped to 95963


TJMike 07-13-2016 07:55 AM

Bump

TJMike 07-15-2016 08:06 AM

Bump

iBkickinit 07-15-2016 08:46 AM

93' Ford D60, shipped to 91355 business please.

TJMike 07-19-2016 08:07 AM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by iBkickinit (Post 37534194)
93' Ford D60, shipped to 91355 business please.


TJMike 07-23-2016 08:42 AM

Bump

jawilcox8409 07-24-2016 08:11 PM

78/79 Ford D60 shipped to 78754

TJMike 07-25-2016 08:34 PM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by jawilcox8409 (Post 37642217)
78/79 Ford D60 shipped to 78754


TJMike 07-26-2016 11:31 AM

Bump

TJMike 07-29-2016 07:55 AM

Bump

TJMike 08-02-2016 11:52 AM

Bump

TJMike 08-05-2016 07:16 AM

Bump

TJMike 08-08-2016 07:46 AM

Bump

TJMike 08-10-2016 07:19 AM

Bump

TJMike 08-11-2016 07:38 AM

Bump

TJMike 08-14-2016 04:35 PM

Bump

TJMike 08-16-2016 07:58 AM

Bump

TJMike 08-18-2016 07:42 AM

Bump

TJMike 08-22-2016 08:38 AM

Bump

TJMike 08-24-2016 08:02 AM

Bump

TJMike 08-26-2016 08:18 AM

Bump

TJMike 08-29-2016 07:34 AM

Bump

TJMike 08-31-2016 07:32 AM

Bump

TJMike 09-01-2016 08:40 AM

Bump

TJMike 09-03-2016 06:42 AM

Bump

YJLopes 09-04-2016 08:19 PM

Price for 77 F150 HP44 with same year wagoneer/chevy 44 outers shipped to 80018

TJMike 09-05-2016 07:42 AM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by YJLopes (Post 38126009)
Price for 77 F150 HP44 with same year wagoneer/chevy 44 outers shipped to 80018


TJMike 09-08-2016 08:06 AM

Bump

TJMike 09-10-2016 07:22 AM

Bump

TJMike 09-13-2016 08:00 AM

Bump

TJMike 09-17-2016 06:18 AM

Bump

TJMike 09-19-2016 11:36 AM

Bump

TJMike 09-22-2016 08:06 AM

Bump

TJMike 09-26-2016 07:54 AM

Bump

TJMike 09-28-2016 07:55 AM

Bump

TJMike 09-30-2016 07:56 AM

Bump

crazyredneckanyhow 11-19-2016 07:00 PM

78/9 ford 60 front with 35 spl inner and outer shipped to 26582. Thanks.

TJMike 11-21-2016 07:42 AM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazyredneckanyhow (Post 38956698)
78/9 ford 60 front with 35 spl inner and outer shipped to 26582. Thanks.


TJMike 11-25-2016 04:05 PM

Bump

TJMike 11-28-2016 07:54 AM

Bump

TJMike 11-30-2016 07:52 AM

Bump

TJMike 12-02-2016 07:28 AM

Bump

TJMike 12-05-2016 07:50 AM

Bump

TJMike 12-06-2016 12:28 PM

Bump

TJMike 12-08-2016 07:16 AM

Bump

TJMike 12-12-2016 07:39 AM

Bump

TJMike 12-13-2016 02:06 PM

Bump

TJMike 12-15-2016 01:16 PM

Bump

TJMike 12-20-2016 07:42 AM

Bump

TJMike 12-22-2016 07:16 AM

Bump

TJMike 12-26-2016 05:15 PM

Bump

TJMike 12-28-2016 08:59 PM

Bump

sneakysnake 01-01-2017 08:35 PM

Quote for 56356 35 spline outers and inner shafts for GM Dana 60 and joints


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TJMike 01-03-2017 09:02 AM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by sneakysnake (Post 39379418)
Quote for 56356 35 spline outers and inner shafts for GM Dana 60 and joints


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


TJMike 01-05-2017 08:11 AM

Bump

TJMike 01-07-2017 05:26 PM

Bump

TJMike 01-10-2017 07:52 AM

Bump

TJMike 01-14-2017 07:31 AM

Bump

TJMike 01-18-2017 08:09 AM

Bump

fordnut 01-21-2017 04:43 PM

Price on 1979 ford inner dana 60 shafts and 1979 Chevy outer stubs shipped to 07438, thanks

TJMike 01-23-2017 05:44 AM

Bump

TJMike 01-25-2017 05:24 AM

Bump

TJMike 01-30-2017 05:59 AM

Bump

TJMike 02-01-2017 07:02 AM

Bump

TJMike 02-05-2017 07:34 PM

Bump

TJMike 02-09-2017 02:38 PM

Bump

TJMike 02-13-2017 05:38 AM

Bump

TJMike 02-15-2017 09:27 AM

Bump

TJMike 02-17-2017 05:32 AM

Bump

TJMike 02-20-2017 05:03 AM

Bump

TJMike 02-22-2017 07:14 AM

Bump

TJMike 02-24-2017 05:06 AM

Bump

TJMike 02-27-2017 05:08 AM

Bump

TJMike 02-28-2017 05:46 AM

Bump

TJMike 03-03-2017 05:47 AM

Bump

TJMike 03-06-2017 05:11 AM

Bump

TJMike 03-08-2017 06:04 AM

Bump

TJMike 03-13-2017 05:21 AM

Bump

TJMike 03-15-2017 06:26 PM

Bump

TJMike 03-20-2017 12:59 PM

Bump

TJMike 03-24-2017 07:07 AM

Bump

TJMike 03-27-2017 06:35 AM

Bump

TJMike 03-30-2017 11:12 AM

Bump

TJMike 04-03-2017 05:55 AM

Bump

TJMike 04-10-2017 08:38 AM

Bump

TJMike 04-18-2017 07:15 AM

Bump

TJMike 05-01-2017 08:36 AM

Bump

TJMike 05-10-2017 07:27 AM

Bump

TJMike 05-15-2017 09:26 AM

Bump

TJMike 05-17-2017 08:11 AM

Bump

TJMike 05-22-2017 08:41 AM

Bump

TJMike 05-25-2017 11:45 AM

Bump

JungleKat615 05-25-2017 05:55 PM

Please quote 35spl outers for GM D60 shipped to 94553.

TJMike 05-30-2017 08:10 AM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by JungleKat615 (Post 40861433)
Please quote 35spl outers for GM D60 shipped to 94553.


TJMike 06-01-2017 09:20 AM

Bump

TJMike 06-05-2017 08:08 AM

Bump

TJMike 06-08-2017 01:40 PM

Bump

TJMike 06-13-2017 02:09 PM

Bump

TJMike 06-16-2017 08:20 AM

Bump

TJMike 06-20-2017 05:57 AM

Bump

TJMike 06-26-2017 07:31 AM

Bump

TJMike 06-28-2017 07:32 AM

Bump

TJMike 07-03-2017 08:41 AM

Bump

TJMike 07-11-2017 05:21 AM

Bump

RMKrawler 07-11-2017 05:25 AM

quote for a chevy LP dana 44. I believe it was out of a 73 K20. full set please.

TJMike 07-12-2017 07:44 AM

PM Sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMKrawler (Post 41312649)
quote for a chevy LP dana 44. I believe it was out of a 73 K20. full set please.


TJMike 07-15-2017 05:34 AM

Bump

TJMike 07-19-2017 05:45 AM

Bump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:02 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.