Battle Born Beadlock Wheels - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Vendor's Marketplace > Axles/Tires/Wheels
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Premium Memberships
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2018, 01:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Customer Service #1

Member # 600
Thumbs up Battle Born Beadlock Wheels

Good day all.

Allen's Offroad is proud to team up with the guys at Battle Born Wheels. bringing you an affordable Steel beadlock wheel for the toughest terrain. Click an image below to see them on the site. Currently backordered on all 15", the 5x4.5 17", and all 4.5" beadlocks. Should be coming in late Spring. Spend your tax refund on a set of steel beadlocks and be glad you did.

Get in line now for the next shipment. Backorder today.

The Gatekeeper of any trail controls access or entry. Sometimes it might be subtle, while other times it may be one of the most difficult obstacles on the trail. On a local trail in Northern Nevada, there is access to one of the nastiest Gatekeepers that many have ever attempted. Lucky Canyon's Gatekeeper is unforgiving and refuses entry to anyone scared of body damage. The Gatekeeper is the entry point much like this wheel. If you are looking to get some real beadlocks at a great price then you've found it.

These classic steel beadlock wheels are made with a 32 bolt outer beadlock ring that clamps tight to the tire bead with grade 8 bolts.

For Offroad use only

NOTE: May need universal TPMS for some applications. Interco’s and Pitbull tires have had some issues due to large tire beads. They are working on some ring spacers to correct this issue. The best tires so far are Nitto’s and Procomp’s but they are not the only tires you can run.

Have a fantastic day!

Allen

FREE SHIPPING on orders of $99.99 or more.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SweetCJ7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-28-2018, 08:04 AM   #2 (permalink)

Member # 198274
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetCJ7 View Post
Good day all.

Allen's Offroad is proud to team up with the guys at Battle Born Wheels. bringing you an affordable Steel beadlock wheel for the toughest terrain. Click an image below to see them on the site. Currently backordered on all 15", the 5x4.5 17", and all 4.5" beadlocks. Should be coming in late Spring. Spend your tax refund on a set of steel beadlocks and be glad you did.

Get in line now for the next shipment. Backorder today.

The Gatekeeper of any trail controls access or entry. Sometimes it might be subtle, while other times it may be one of the most difficult obstacles on the trail. On a local trail in Northern Nevada, there is access to one of the nastiest Gatekeepers that many have ever attempted. Lucky Canyon's Gatekeeper is unforgiving and refuses entry to anyone scared of body damage. The Gatekeeper is the entry point much like this wheel. If you are looking to get some real beadlocks at a great price then you've found it.

These classic steel beadlock wheels are made with a 32 bolt outer beadlock ring that clamps tight to the tire bead with grade 8 bolts.

For Offroad use only

NOTE: May need universal TPMS for some applications. Interco’s and Pitbull tires have had some issues due to large tire beads. They are working on some ring spacers to correct this issue. The best tires so far are Nitto’s and Procomp’s but they are not the only tires you can run.

Have a fantastic day!

Allen
Can we go into the "issues" with interco and pitbulls? I bought a set of five (from battleborn directly) with the intent of running SXII's. Are the beads going to be too thick?
mr jits is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2018, 08:07 AM   #3 (permalink)
Customer Service #1

Member # 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr jits View Post
Can we go into the "issues" with interco and pitbulls? I bought a set of five (from battleborn directly) with the intent of running SXII's. Are the beads going to be too thick?
Yes. They are working on spacer rings right now. Nothing yet though.

Old 03-06-2018, 11:23 AM   #4 (permalink)

Member # 99722
how are these wheels holding up compared to the steel racelines? do the rings cone without the spacers on a 40" MTR? when will the 17x9 8x6.5 3.5 bs be available again?
PegLeg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-06-2018, 12:26 PM   #5 (permalink)

Member # 48401
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr jits View Post
I mounted up 4 Irok 39.5x13.5x17 bias on 4 17x9 Battleborn beadlocks. I have them torqued at 18ftlbs and the ring is just seated with some coning. I talked to BattleBorn last week and they are working on a poly spacer but its not designed fully or available yet. They seemed to think slight coning was not a big issue and recommended I could go to 20ftlbs on the torque if need be. I did have to use 4 longer bolts to get the ring started and going down even.
Old 03-06-2018, 01:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
Customer Service #1

Member # 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by PegLeg View Post
how are these wheels holding up compared to the steel racelines? do the rings cone without the spacers on a 40" MTR? when will the 17x9 8x6.5 3.5 bs be available again?
They hold up rediculous well. Check out this video. Those are Battle Born Beadlocks and those didn't bend at all after being beat on like that. The Goodyear, Super Swampers, and Pitbulls have not made their beads thinner like Maxxis, Pro Comp, Nitto, etc. So you will have an 1/8" gap when torquing them to spec of 18 ft lbs. I cannot recommend higher torque numbers than that. Aaron said you will get some coning if you go beyond that. The wheel size will be another 60-120 days for inventory. They only have (3) in stock right now.

Have a fantastic day.

Allen

Old 03-06-2018, 01:30 PM   #7 (permalink)

Member # 9925
Kudos for good info!

Quote:
They hold up rediculous well. Check out this video. Those are Battle Born Beadlocks and those didn't bend at all after being beat on like that. The Goodyear, Super Swampers, and Pitbulls have not made their beads thinner like Maxxis, Pro Comp, Nitto, etc. So you will have an 1/8" gap when torquing them to spec of 18 ft lbs. I cannot recommend higher torque numbers than that. Aaron said you will get some coming if you go beyond that. The wheel size will be another 60-120 days for inventory. They only have (3) in stock right now.

Have a fantastic day.

Allen
Old 03-06-2018, 01:41 PM   #8 (permalink)

Member # 48401
Quote:
They hold up rediculous well. Check out this video. Those are Battle Born Beadlocks and those didn't bend at all after being beat on like that. The Goodyear, Super Swampers, and Pitbulls have not made their beads thinner like Maxxis, Pro Comp, Nitto, etc. So you will have an 1/8" gap when torquing them to spec of 18 ft lbs. I cannot recommend higher torque numbers than that. Aaron said you will get some coning if you go beyond that. The wheel size will be another 60-120 days for inventory. They only have (3) in stock right now.

Have a fantastic day.

Allen
the coning occurs at 18 FTLBS as well
Old 03-06-2018, 01:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
Customer Service #1

Member # 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by CherokeeTerrorist View Post
the coning occurs at 18 FTLBS as well
Good to know. TY

Old 03-06-2018, 02:00 PM   #10 (permalink)

Member # 99722
any ideas on when the spacer will be available? i would rather pick up a set of these, but not sure if i want to wait close to 4 months
PegLeg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-06-2018, 02:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
Customer Service #1

Member # 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by PegLeg View Post
any ideas on when the spacer will be available? i would rather pick up a set of these, but not sure if i want to wait close to 4 months
No idea yet. Design went of to production this week. No word yet as to an eta for final product.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in