Am i the only one that has had problems with Offroad Design? - Page 2 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Classifieds > Bad Sellers, Disputes, etc...
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2019, 01:43 PM   #26 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 35786
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catrik View Post
I bough over $1k of suspension parts from ORD and they sent the wrong springs. Labeled 4" but they are more like 3" or 2". 5 weeks ago I sent them pictures with a tape measure showing the height that are clearly lower than they should be (they gave a manufacturer's drawing showing what they should be).

They've had 5 weeks. To look at thr pictures. Compare them to the drawing. See they're wrong height. And fix it.

But no. Every week I ask what's the situation and I get a new excuse.

Never gonna buy from a small company again unless they have paypal. Atleast I can get my money back if they can't or don't want to fix simple issues.
PM me your name and we'll look into it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

970-945-7777
77k5 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-24-2019, 09:28 AM   #27 (permalink)

Member # 766857
Quote:
Originally Posted by 77k5 View Post
PM me your name and we'll look into it
I thought I sent you a PM some time ago but I don't see any messages in my Sent PM's so not sure if it went through. I've been mailing with [email protected] and my first name is Tommi.
Catrik is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2019, 03:12 PM   #28 (permalink)
Granite Guru

Member # 2092
We ended up in the middle and it was kind of a mess. The rest of the story is that we're talking about a set of Tuff Country springs that we re-sold so the warranty work went through us but is ultimately up to Tuff Country. And when the springs in question are in Finland and they're in Utah their normal warranty procedures don't work out so extra people get involved. With holidays and vacations, etc. I can't apologize for their part but I am sorry it's been in limbo this long. At this point a credit has finally been issued so it's finally resolved.

Alpha Base in the quest for fullsize GM offroad world domination.
6 years of KOH/U4 racing
10 Ultimate Adventures
Official Canoeligan
Stephen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in