My experience with Davez Offroad. - Page 9 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Classifieds > Bad Sellers, Disputes, etc...
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2015, 06:32 PM   #201 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 61493
I remember that. It was a nightmare not being able to get new heads for a long time.

RCV 30 Spline axles FREE shipping.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yukon parts on SALE
3rd Members priced right. 530-622-2148
for all your electrical needs
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
TOYOTAPARTS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-19-2015, 08:07 PM   #202 (permalink)

Member # 208585
lol you guys should read all the old posts about the shitty service from dave and learn. He does NOT build drive shafts he has ADCO do them. I wouldn't take anything from Dave even if it was free....
ontilt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2015, 12:15 AM   #203 (permalink)

Member # 609738
Quote:
Originally Posted by ontilt View Post
lol you guys should read all the old posts about the shitty service from dave and learn. He does NOT build drive shafts he has ADCO do them. I wouldn't take anything from Dave even if it was free....
Hey dumb fuck, maybe YOU should read the old posts and see that Dave works with everyone of his customers to make any problems right, and that he has stated multiple times that he DOES do some drive shafts himself, others he sends to ADCO.
D1rty Dan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2015, 08:33 PM   #204 (permalink)

Member # 621921
June 14th i ordered a front bumper from dave, that i have not recieved numerous ocasions he has blamed fed ex and made excuse after excuse. Several times i have asked for a refund have not got that either. Today he billed my card again for a bumper i still dont have. And i have saved all the emails.
85toy2jz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-25-2015, 08:09 AM   #205 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 61493
you were not charged. After receiving your email you were refunded.

Yukon parts on SALE
Old 12-25-2015, 10:00 AM   #206 (permalink)

Member # 621921
well Merry Christmas to me i got my money back. And your welcome daves for getting to use it for 7 months to do nothing.
85toy2jz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-07-2016, 07:08 AM   #207 (permalink)

Member # 208566
Quote:
Originally Posted by 85toy2jz View Post
well Merry Christmas to me i got my money back. And your welcome daves for getting to use it for 7 months to do nothing.
Has anyone else not gotten a timely refund from these guys? I requested a refund on 11/11/15 from a portion of parts I ordered on 12/14/2014. I have been told a check would be put in the mail because credit card machine is broken or something but still have no refund.

Maybe you and I were the only people to have these unfortunate encounters.
Old 01-08-2016, 07:20 AM   #208 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 61493
pm sent back.

Yukon parts on SALE
Old 03-08-2016, 07:02 PM   #209 (permalink)

Member # 216272
Wow Dave. Still having problems getting parts out on time and always the customer or the shipping at fault huh? I have been keeping up with this thread and I do love how you cannot answer a phone for months at time to your paying customers but the SAME DAY or FOLLOWING DAY you have time to get on here and respond with the same "poor me, it's a one man job" excuse... convenient... and for all those who want to ENABLE HIM for his lazy ass, feel free parents. I have received several personal messages on here from your customers who wish to remain anonymous that have had the same expensive experience that I had. If you can not handle big jobs because you are a small shop just admit it and tell people up front. Stop taking people's money and then six months later when they do not get parts and post on here try to make them out to be assholes.

Oh and by the way that box with the dragon drawn on it could have had any type of part in it. You didn't even show the guys parts to him. Only fools would be impressed by that.

Last edited by Smed1981; 03-09-2016 at 04:15 AM.
Smed1981 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-08-2016, 10:43 PM   #210 (permalink)

Member # 510138
This is my experience with daves....I've been trying to call and I've left tons of v-mails over 2 years now and I've sent emails.. About a year ago I called and finally spoke with them asking about their toyota triple stick wanting a update on time frame they said they were waiting on 1 part the housing great he said within 3 months they would be ready 4 shipping,I told them to call me email me r whatever I'm n need of 1.well that 3 months plus another 3 months came and went I noticed this past Xmas there web page said we should be shipping by Xmas.So I go back to calling emailing again nothing I guess they don't need my coins I've tried,im glad that my story isn't near as bad as some ppl..I do like there products ,its jus sad that some of these company's hav so much potential.

Last edited by highyotaeddie; 03-09-2016 at 09:14 PM.
highyotaeddie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-04-2016, 06:26 PM   #211 (permalink)

Member # 6423
Davez ripped me off.Six months later still no product I ordered. He is full of excuses. I would avoid at all cost!
Old 05-05-2016, 07:46 AM   #212 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 61493
liftedwithleather, sorry we still are not able to get the parts you wanted. I credited your PayPal.

-Josh

Yukon parts on SALE
Old 05-20-2016, 06:04 PM   #213 (permalink)

Member # 48401
FWIW I ordered a set of RCV shafts from him for a great price a month ago. They were drop shipped directly from RCV and received in a timely manner.
Old 05-26-2016, 08:53 AM   #214 (permalink)

Member # 66955
Its easy to make a few bucks by selling someone elses shit and telling them where to ship it so that expierience has no bearing on this thread IMHO. I see this all the time especially on ebay, people selling shit they dont actuall have in hand. Then they can pay the bills now and deal with the fallout later. Shitty business practice. After threads like these i cant see how these companys still get sales with all the others selling the same exact shit without a bad rep.
sherm$ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-09-2016, 02:08 PM   #215 (permalink)

Member # 67606
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOYOTAPARTS View Post
liftedwithleather, sorry we still are not able to get the parts you wanted. I credit your PayPal.

-Josh
Josh can you send me two axles and a gearbox and let me have them for a year before paying for them?

Thanks in advance.
Kickin'Chicken is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-16-2016, 03:11 PM   #216 (permalink)

Member # 510138
I just called daves after years of trying to get there triple stick,web site always says same thing but last October ish they were saying they'll b shipping by Christmas 2015.I called them not ready yet but he'll email u when we get them in, they said ppl prepay for them,so I prepay wait a year or years then u no something is gonna go south buy then ,i no there not selling that many a year. If so I'm n the wrong business. I no a couple CNC shops that would love to make them, and I promise they wouldn't run out then..hell I even buy a CNC and make them for daves.. It seems that if u can't keep them on the shelf instead of post were out till we get a full load,it seems like u would have another shop help keep up r outsource them,I believe if I was selling that many I would focus 90% of my attention there.. Just saying I wish I could've bought 1 of urs
highyotaeddie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-21-2016, 10:35 AM   #217 (permalink)

Member # 66955
Quote:
Originally Posted by highyotaeddie View Post
I just called daves after years of trying to get there triple stick,web site always says same thing but last October ish they were saying they'll b shipping by Christmas 2015.I called them not ready yet but he'll email u when we get them in, they said ppl prepay for them,so I prepay wait a year or years then u no something is gonna go south buy then ,i no there not selling that many a year. If so I'm n the wrong business. I no a couple CNC shops that would love to make them, and I promise they wouldn't run out then..hell I even buy a CNC and make them for daves.. It seems that if u can't keep them on the shelf instead of post were out till we get a full load,it seems like u would have another shop help keep up r outsource them,I believe if I was selling that many I would focus 90% of my attention there.. Just saying I wish I could've bought 1 of urs
What? Engrish?
sherm$ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-22-2016, 02:45 PM   #218 (permalink)

Member # 124967
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherm$ View Post
What? Engrish?
Must be why he busted up that service station baffroon in Brassiele.

Tigerchief is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-29-2016, 07:28 AM   #219 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 53382
Fwiw, i just bought a used tailgate from him, and it arrived well packaged and as described. Took a week or two to get it shipped but I wasnt in a big rush so it wasnt an issue and am satisfied with it. Thanks Dave
'85 Toyota x-cab pickup 22RE/5spd/4.7, Lockrite front/E-locker rear, 31's - current DD

Last edited by SouthernK5; 08-29-2016 at 07:28 AM.
SouthernK5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in