Pirate 4x4 banner

WABFAB a bad seller?

20K views 57 replies 36 participants last post by  sjracer 
#1 ·
Placed an order for a clutch over week and a half ago still haven't received shipping confirmation. Called several times.... No answer. Left at least five voicemails.... No reply. Sent email on his website.... No reply.

Should have checked here first..... But then again I shouldn't have to research every off road company I buy from.

If no reply by tomorrow I will be filing a dispute with my CC company I guess...

#3 ·
I agree. I know Wab-Fab is a one man operation, so it's very possible the entire business shut down when he went on vacation.

If it's not time critical, I would wait to file a credit card dispute and give him the benefit of the doubt.

#5 ·
I've ordered from a lot of different vendors and Wab Fab is by far the slowest shipping vendor I have ever dealt with. It took almost three weeks for him to ship a small order of in stock Trail Gear parts and I never got replies to my inquiries as to when my order would ship. From now on I stick to Frontier 4x4 and Low Range Offroad for my Toyota parts. They both ship right away and respond to my messages.

I'm sure you'll get your parts from Wab Fab, he just lacks a sense of urgency and seems to ship orders when he feels like it.

#6 ·
WabFab is slow and unresponsive. Been that way for a while...
Business's that want to retain their customer base usually advertise that they are closed or on vacation. I do not know the current reason why WabFab won't respond but just sayin.

#7 ·
there has been numerous threads about wabfab being a shitty vendor, usually the chitchat bandwagon jumps aboard to defend him though. search if youre curious, the threads get started for a reason.

and yes you should research every offroad company you order from, its not like stopping at a random store while youre driving down the road to get some cereal.

#9 ·
You count as well as you read your emails. :flipoff2:

I agree. I know Wab-Fab is a one man operation, so it's very possible the entire business shut down when he went on vacation.

If it's not time critical, I would wait to file a credit card dispute and give him the benefit of the doubt.
One man and 4 goats. :grinpimp:

He manages to find time to post SPAM ads on all of the Toyota Facebook pages 20 times a day.....already has this morning. just sayin'
Fawk you. I see you can't count either. :flipoff2:

I've ordered from a lot of different vendors and Wab Fab is by far the slowest shipping vendor I have ever dealt with. It took almost three weeks for him to ship a small order of in stock Trail Gear parts and I never got replies to my inquiries as to when my order would ship. From now on I stick to Frontier 4x4 and Low Range Offroad for my Toyota parts. They both ship right away and respond to my messages.

I'm sure you'll get your parts from Wab Fab, he just lacks a sense of urgency and seems to ship orders when he feels like it.
I do this for fun not to put food on my table. Hundreds of satisfied customers and on business over 10 years can't be wrong.

WabFab is slow and unresponsive. Been that way for a while...
Business's that want to retain their customer base usually advertise that they are closed or on vacation. I do not know the current reason why WabFab won't respond but just sayin.
I do advertise when I'm on vacation. You didn't know? :D

there has been numerous threads about wabfab being a shitty vendor, usually the chitchat bandwagon jumps aboard to defend him though. search if youre curious, the threads get started for a reason.

and yes you should research every offroad company you order from, its not like stopping at a random store while youre driving down the road to get some cereal.
Cereal!? Got milk?

looks like me advice was not so good.
You know what happens when you assume.

There. Now I've posted for 2014.

:smokin:

#13 ·
You count as well as you read your emails. :flipoff2:

One man and 4 goats. :grinpimp:

Fawk you. I see you can't count either. :flipoff2:

I do this for fun not to put food on my table. Hundreds of satisfied customers and on business over 10 years can't be wrong.

I do advertise when I'm on vacation. You didn't know? :D

Cereal!? Got milk?

You know what happens when you assume.

There. Now I've posted for 2014.

:smokin:
Yep... I'll be sure not to get anything from you... What a moron, probably a drunk moron feeling like a bad ass...

#21 ·
There have been alot of these threads over the years and the worst part in my mind is the way the waskilywabbit responds. Totaly unprofessional,childish, zero fucks given attitude. I seem to recal a pretty fucked up deal over a high lift or something? Anyway the waskilywabbit seems like a waskilywetard to me, I wouldnt buy from him. :flipoff2:

#28 ·
And that's all you need to know about dealing with WabFab. He's not a bad seller, just ask him....

Spread the word, let everybody on all of the forums know.. but it won't mean a thing. This exact scenario has played out just like this for years. People still order from him, then they go and find these threads after the fact.

#32 ·
Just noticed no yellow star, is that recent?

#46 ·
I ordered a TG SAS kit from Wab Fab a few months ago. I got a killer 4th of July discount as well as took advantage of the free shipping for that month. Was pretty happy with what it cost me.

My order was not shipped for about a month, which made me nervous as I had never spent that much online with no shipping notifications within a few days. So that was worrying.

I could not get in touch via phone with him.

But my in-website messages (like on the wabfab website) were answered within the day or at most in 3 days, so that was not all bad. I was by no means left hanging.

My overall experience with Wabfab is that I would order from him again, but not if I needed it ASAP. He seemed to have it together, just slow. Not the end of the world for me.

Just my experience, thought I'd share.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.