GenRight Offroad Semi Valley, CA - Page 3 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Classifieds > Bad Sellers, Disputes, etc...
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2019, 07:08 PM   #51 (permalink)
Rolling Mod

Member # 22176
A microscope?

Check it with a straight edge and a feeler gage.

Since something is welded to it, odds are itís warped. If thatís the case have a machine shop surface it. Whole project including removal, surfacing, installation should take under a day.

Companies helping me get dirty:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

& Blaine

:tank:
Beat95YJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-06-2019, 01:52 PM   #52 (permalink)

Member # 865266
Jesus titty fucking Christ.

I haven't logged into Pirate since this thread was probably new so I had to create an account just to comment on this stupidity.

If the three link mount is so terrible in your mind, go truss it and put an new cover on the thing. But considering you cant figure out why a diff cover is leaking after 2 years I don't think rocket surgery is your game.

I personally have nothing against GenRight as a company, its employees, or its products. But dammit if they don't attract the biggest fucktards as customers.

Its the same formula, fucktard wants a Jeep to rock crawl brah! Fucktard doesn't know two shits and pays a shop to do work for them. Fucktard still doesnt know two shits and complains like their problems are NASA level engineering. Fucktard bitches and whines that everyone else is the problem and why cant the world just accept their fragile delicate ego and swaddle them in silk. I swear, whenever I see a GenRight sticker I run in the opposite direction.
IWantUrBootyNotGay is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2019, 11:50 AM   #53 (permalink)

Member # 166413
Quote:
Originally Posted by IWantUrBootyNotGay View Post
Jesus titty fucking Christ.

I haven't logged into Pirate since this thread was probably new so I had to create an account just to comment on this stupidity.

If the three link mount is so terrible in your mind, go truss it and put an new cover on the thing. But considering you cant figure out why a diff cover is leaking after 2 years I don't think rocket surgery is your game.

I personally have nothing against GenRight as a company, its employees, or its products. But dammit if they don't attract the biggest fucktards as customers.

Its the same formula, fucktard wants a Jeep to rock crawl brah! Fucktard doesn't know two shits and pays a shop to do work for them. Fucktard still doesnt know two shits and complains like their problems are NASA level engineering. Fucktard bitches and whines that everyone else is the problem and why cant the world just accept their fragile delicate ego and swaddle them in silk. I swear, whenever I see a GenRight sticker I run in the opposite direction.
Gold. Hahaha
downpour11 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2019, 05:27 AM   #54 (permalink)
Total Asshat

Member # 653210
I Like the few pieces of Gen-right stuff I've been able to afford. Timed my buys around the free shipping offers...I think this thread is a testimony to the direction of the 4x4 world right now..we've got a litany of people with deep pockets that have never tured a wrench and don't own a torch, who look through web pages and see nice wheeling rigs and want in, they don't realize that any custom off road rig takes a touch of mechanical aptitude to keep healthy.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in