rockbuggy32 aka Kevin Meyers **BAD SELLER, NEVER DELIVERED** - Page 9 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Classifieds > Bad Sellers, Disputes, etc...
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2009, 10:20 PM   #201 (permalink)

Member # 98184
I have a suggestion, go kick that dudes ASS!!!!

Ass kicken time!!!
COALMINER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-10-2009, 07:14 AM   #202 (permalink)

Member # 96587
still nothing

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
axel b is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2009, 03:57 PM   #203 (permalink)

Member # 56006
Quote:
Originally Posted by axel b View Post
still nothing

Seriously....If you want it out of his place I will pick it up & store it in my shop till you can get it shipped...

Really you need to get moving on this or just kiss it & the cash good bye...

Myself I would have man up and suck a dick, pretty sure I couldn't make out with a dude.[/QUOTE]
JoshTurner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2009, 04:14 PM   #204 (permalink)

Member # 95025
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshTurner View Post
Seriously....If you want it out of his place I will pick it up & store it in my shop till you can get it shipped...

Either he doesn't want his stuff that bad or he doesn't have the funds for a trip across the pond to get it.

President Trump on building the wall:
"THIS IS WHERE WE HOLD THEM!!! THIS IS WHERE WE FIGHT!!! THIS IS WHERE THEY'RE DEPORTED!!!"

V.P.Pence:
BUILD THIS WALL, BOYS!!!

Fearless Indians:
Awe-Ooo!!!
CDA 455 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-11-2009, 01:32 AM   #205 (permalink)

Member # 56006
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDA 455 View Post
Either he doesn't want his stuff that bad or he doesn't have the funds for a trip across the pond to get it.

YA...Im just trying to help a bit...Im somewhat close,have no connection to eather person,& Im trustworthy...

Myself I would have man up and suck a dick, pretty sure I couldn't make out with a dude.[/QUOTE]
JoshTurner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-11-2009, 01:10 PM   #206 (permalink)

Member # 95025
Quote:
YA...Im just trying to help a bit...Im somewhat close,have no connection to eather person,& Im trustworthy...

I just realized; It's been a year this month !!

axel b: Have your stuff put in a shipping container and shipped to you.

President Trump on building the wall:
"THIS IS WHERE WE HOLD THEM!!! THIS IS WHERE WE FIGHT!!! THIS IS WHERE THEY'RE DEPORTED!!!"

V.P.Pence:
BUILD THIS WALL, BOYS!!!

Fearless Indians:
Awe-Ooo!!!
CDA 455 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-22-2009, 08:33 AM   #207 (permalink)

Member # 96587
Quote:

thanks Josh ,

i have most of the stuff from the ebay add , only thing missing is the shocks and the axle's are not rebuild.

the stuff is at an other shop waiting for an outcome.

Quote:
don't have the time to come, have a bussines to run in these difficuld times

Quote:
I just realized; It's been a year this month !!

axel b: Have your stuff put in a shipping container and shipped to you.

only thing that's missing is the 15.000$ cash .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-23-2009, 07:42 AM   #208 (permalink)
TMI

Member # 122938
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by meangreen39 View Post
i know this has nothing to do with me but i feel like going to MN and smashing this dudes fuking head in
I am about 15 min away from Elk River, MN. It is a small town where everyone knows each other.

Alex- If you want I can pay Kevin a visit for you or find out where he is doing business. I also have a friend that is sheriff in that county. I can ask him what to do.
/
[/I][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[LEFT]Tel: 763.315.5019
Brooklyn Park, MN[/LEFT]
TMI is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-23-2009, 07:51 AM   #209 (permalink)
TMI

Member # 122938
I'm sorry, I just Googled his shop and I am 33 min away. I forgot that the road is 45 mph now.
/
[/I][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[LEFT]Tel: 763.315.5019
Brooklyn Park, MN[/LEFT]
TMI is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-23-2009, 08:03 AM   #210 (permalink)

Member # 3511
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMI View Post
I'm sorry, I just Googled his shop and I am 33 min away. I forgot that the road is 45 mph now.
There never was a "shop". It was just a house/garage in a residential neighborhood - not the one he was living in. When Axle was first wondering about Kevin before any money changed hands (Aug 2007), he posted on MN-Jeep wondering if anyone knew him.

Nobody local had ever heard of his shop or him, but a couple folks drove by and told him what they saw. The phone number he was using was registered to a mortgage business.

I'd be suprised if anything will ever come of this, whole deal stunk from the start.

Last edited by oldjeep; 07-23-2009 at 08:08 AM.
oldjeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2009, 08:47 AM   #211 (permalink)

Member # 96587
Exclamation

@ oldjeep

some guy's new him and posted that he was a standup guy ! that + is neigbourg told him taht the buggy's where in the garage

i have a lawyer but can't find him ! + he ows half of the state !

mos parts of the buggy are recoverd , but he still ows me 15.000$ , the one that finds him and get's my money can't keep 10%

Last edited by axel b; 08-11-2009 at 08:48 AM.
Old 08-11-2009, 05:42 PM   #212 (permalink)

Member # 25217
Send a message via AIM to RockwelledToyota
FAWK! hire a Private Investigator
Old 08-11-2009, 10:58 PM   #213 (permalink)

Member # 36646
I wasnt going to comment anymore on this post but Dangit you lured me in.

Quote:
but he still ows me 15.000$ , the one that finds him and get's my money can't keep 10%
Shit iffin u was in kantucky. We would have him by nightfall and hand you his ball's for 10%.

Man I can't believe this non sense with this whole deal....It just stinks and I can smell it in Kentucky.

Quote:
some guy's new him and posted that he was a standup guy ! that + is neigbourg told him taht the buggy's where in the garage
A person's word is just that a word to sell the whole deal of course, I dont have to rub salt into no wounds, Hindsight is 20/20.
Hell his neighbor/who ever posted on here before sale probably was in on the take. Never know these days who's going to set up a scam you just have to be the smarter one to head it off.

The old saying if its to good to be true it probably is.
zuking101 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-16-2009, 06:38 AM   #214 (permalink)

Member # 3511
Quote:
Originally Posted by axel b View Post
@ oldjeep

If I recall correctly, the only person who actually knew him is the guy who currently has your buggy (and he lives in a different state). A few folks had seen him and his junk around, but didn't know him or his "shop".

I doubt that there is any chance of you seeing your money again, especially after all this time. Even if your lawyer gets ahold of him, I'm assuming you have no contract and he has no money.
Old 08-16-2009, 11:10 PM   #215 (permalink)

Member # 96587
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldjeep View Post
I doubt that there is any chance of you seeing your money again, especially after all this time. Even if your lawyer gets ahold of him, I'm assuming you have no contract and he has no money.
indeed , no money and lots of deds

Old 08-24-2009, 12:35 PM   #216 (permalink)

Member # 108654
For the record!!!

Mr. Axel, And PIRATE 4X4 (THIS WAS ALSO E-MAILED TO AXEL'S PERSONAL E-MAIL.

First off I want to say for the record that my contact info has never changed throughout this circus, "VIZ" (he is the guy you hired to relieve me of the build, he also knows my number and where I lived!!!. My personal phone number was and is on Pirate this whole time and has never changed.

If you have an Attorney please feel free to have him call me, which I have been asking for ever, I would love to get this settled. I have been asking for over a year an a half for you or your attorney to call me and you never do. All I ever see is you going on a public forum (Pirate 4X4.com) and broad casting to the public and the members about how bad you got screwed.

Obviously you do not care about settling this and you care more about getting everyone on your side to feel sorry for you, and the judges of your events to give you sympathy towards judging because they feel sorry for what happened to you. I feel I got set up for your personal gain to promote your name and public Rock Crawling fame. Everyone knows you as the GUY WHO GOT SCREWED BY A SHOP, SO LETS GO RUNNING OVER AND GIVE HIM OUR SYMPATHY. You have waisted so much time on public forums and ENERGY talking to people, that just with your waisted energy and time you could of walked and hopped on a boat or flown to meet me in person to settle this peacefully, a normal person would first call but you cant even do that.

Also for the record you had no problem talking to me on the phone at the beginning of this when you needed question's answered about your buggy. You tell people that your Attorney tells you not to call me, if you had or have an Attorney why doesn't he at least call me.

I have all records of every E-mail and transactions on my end to back me in court.

I HAVE RECEIVED NUMEROUS E-MAILS THROUGH OUT THIS PROCESS FROM PEOPLE THAT KNOW YOU PERSONALLY AND CAN VOUGE FOR YOUR CHARACTER ABOUT WHAT KIND OF PERSON YOU REALLY ARE AND THEY ARE NOT GOOD. If you want I could broadcast them and set a forum up so everyone can see who you really are, BUT I'm not shallow like you are. I'm a man of my word and I said I will do everything to make this deal positive IF my requests were met.

I HAVE NO PROBLEM SETTLING THIS TRANSACTION, BUT I HAVE ASKED FOR TWO REQUESTS FOR OVER A YEAR AND A HALF.

1) CALL ME OR YOUR ATTORNEY.

2) CLEAR MY NAME AND ERASE ALL PUBLIC FORUMS AND ADMIT THE TRUTH TO EVERYONE.

AXEL,

IF YOUR GOAL WAS TO HAVE A BUGGY BUILT FOR YOU TO COMPETE WITH THEN THAT'S ONE THING .

BUT YOU CHOSE TO GO AFTER THE OTHER GOAL OF GETTING YOUR NAME OUT THERE USING FREE PRESS THAT YOU WERE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF AND SET ME UP IN THE PROCESS.

I HAVE ONE PROBLEM WITH THAT, I WAS RIGHT HERE AND SO WAS MY PHONE TO GET THAT FIRST GOAL COMPLETED THIS WHOLE TIME, NOW YOU RUINED MY NAME IN THE PROCESS SO ITS MY TURN TO GET BACK... SEE YOU IN COURT!!!

Kevin Meyers
(763) 464-5591
RockBuggy32 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-24-2009, 01:20 PM   #217 (permalink)

Member # 108654
"who is kevin meyers"

In the past 7 years I have never owned and operated a 4x4 shop full time, in the last years it was always a part time job I would do if I had requests. I didn't contact Axel he contacted me.

For the post numbered #194, You donít know me and you might want to check your facts before entering your lies. I never have done Fraud, I have never signed a loan in Elk River MN. and I don't Owe the IRS $200k. There is 3 Kevin Meyers that live in Elk River.

The real Kevin Meyers is the most down to earth die hard rock crawler that would do anything to give back to the sport. This sport is a Passion that I was born with and its my favorite thing to do. If you didn't know about this Circus on Pirate I'm the guy you would want to have a beer with at an event and talk shop with till 3am. If you have ever seen or came across me or the truck club I belong to you would see that I'm just your everyday die hard that loves what he knows. I would do anything to help anyone at an event, in my garage, on the trail, on the phone and of course my friends buggy!!!
I want to say thanks for all my close friends that know me personally and sticking up for me on the trails or back home.
I can't wait for this do be over so I can have my normal life back and be the one that everyone wants to watch going up that Nasty hill or having a beer around a campfire with.
Peace and Thanks,
Kevin

P.S. I understand this is a Public forum and thatís why I donít keep fueling the fire post after post and take away from the true meaning of Pirate 4X4. I wish Axel would just do what I asked and settle this mess so we can go about our normal life's and put this learning experience behind us and go do what we love to do in Peace.
RockBuggy32 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-24-2009, 05:53 PM   #218 (permalink)

Member # 25217
Send a message via AIM to RockwelledToyota
ok..so I gotta ask...why did you not finish the buggy or why did you not pay him the money back
Old 08-24-2009, 08:59 PM   #219 (permalink)

Member # 16547
I want to say thanks for all my close friends that know me personally and sticking up for me on the trails or back home.
You say this in your reply but none of them would stick up for you in this thread.
tinbeater is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-24-2009, 09:42 PM   #220 (permalink)

Member # 74020
For the life of me I can't figure out why this is so hard for Kevin Meyers "rockbuggy32" to understand.

Everyone seems to be in agreement that Mr. Myers owes Axel the money. Simply pay the man back. no lawyers, no contact info, no looking for someone, no having a beer on the trail, none of this it's "personal B.S. so I'm gonna make Axel jump through hoops." Pay the man back and be done with it. Kevin Myers is a piece of shit until he does this simple task. Good thing this thread is the first thing on google when searching his name. nice way to fuck up your reputation for life.

Good Luck Axel but I'm not holding my breath for you to get your money back. keep on pressing and keeping this at the top.
cvsahara is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-25-2009, 12:03 AM   #221 (permalink)

Member # 96587
you pore thing, you took my money and now i schould be happy and appologise

as the other poeple posted after you're post , it's not so difficould to pay my money back where you did nothing for .

1. VIZ has my number and where i LIVED , isn't that past sentence ?

2. so if you want to get this behinde you, give the 15.000$ and missing parts to VIZ , he will probably be happy to give you a receid for it .

3. attorneys don't call , the wright letters so they have prove , aspecialy in a fraude case like this .

4. i don't care about setteling this ??? it's not so difficault, you took my money to do a job, you did'nt do anything accept comming up with excuses, that's wy i stopped calling you so when anything happens i have, prove . lets take the exaple of the stolen parts , you never provided porrf of that, in the contrary, YOU sold the stolen engine on the graiglist .

5. i don't need sympatie, i have friend ! the only thing you did is make me loos all (potential ) sponsors , first buggy in europe would have been big news !

6. iv' not waisted any time, i'm at the office whole day so i have time to post ! don't have the time to leave my company to come chassing my money to get back from you .

7. i had no problem talking to you in the beginning, once i had noticed you did nothing but take my money and did nothing it stopped .

8. that's great that you have all records, they should berry you because what do they say exept excuses from you for over 1 year !

9. well, you can post the mails on the poeple you got mails from reagarding me, i never srewed somebody out of his money. the most they can say is that they got banned from the belgium forum ( where i'm an moderator )

10. you want to settle this, well, as i posted and mailed you the last 2 years, pay my money back and give me what i have a right to.

11. clear you're name ??? clear it from what, you took money and did not give anything in return !!!

Quote:
IF YOUR GOAL WAS TO HAVE A BUGGY BUILT FOR YOU TO COMPETE WITH THEN THAT'S ONE THING .

BUT YOU CHOSE TO GO AFTER THE OTHER GOAL OF GETTING YOUR NAME OUT THERE USING FREE PRESS THAT YOU WERE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF AND SET ME UP IN THE PROCESS.
yeah, sure, people will say , great press, he can not run his hobby , how is he running his bussines !!

13. for the rest, you're post 217 is a big joke ,
Quote:
I wish Axel would just do what I asked and settle this mess so we can go about our normal life's and put this learning experience behind us and go do what we love to do in Peace.
not so difficauld to end this , pay me back for the money tha's not you'res !!

give it to VIZ or YOU can call my lawyer :

Bradley W. Newbolt, Esq.

Bradley W. Newbolt Law Firm

10026 University Avenue, Suite 225
Minneapolis, MN 55448

Tel: (763) 427-5858

Fax: (763) 780-7166

E-Mail: [email protected]

Old 08-25-2009, 12:06 AM   #222 (permalink)

Member # 96587
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockwelledToyota View Post
ok..so I gotta ask...why did you not finish the buggy or why did you not pay him the money back

my question exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinbeater View Post
You say this in your reply but none of them would stick up for you in this thread.
indeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvsahara View Post
For the life of me I can't figure out why this is so hard for Kevin Meyers "rockbuggy32" to understand.

Everyone seems to be in agreement that Mr. Myers owes Axel the money. Simply pay the man back. no lawyers, no contact info, no looking for someone, no having a beer on the trail, none of this it's "personal B.S. so I'm gonna make Axel jump through hoops." Pay the man back and be done with it. Kevin Myers is a piece of shit until he does this simple task. Good thing this thread is the first thing on google when searching his name. nice way to fuck up your reputation for life.

Good Luck Axel but I'm not holding my breath for you to get your money back. keep on pressing and keeping this at the top.
should be so simpel , pay me back and end of story.

maybee we got a reaction because of the 10% or because someone found him on facebook and after that i send him a mail to do good once and for all

Last edited by axel b; 08-25-2009 at 12:08 AM.
Old 08-25-2009, 10:01 AM   #223 (permalink)

Member # 109263
Pay it foward Kevin

I hpoe for your sake Kevin, You settle out of court or your dance card will be full.
james78 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-25-2009, 11:49 AM   #224 (permalink)
MC
Nose to grindstone

Member # 21997
Send a message via Yahoo to MC
Quote:
I HAVE NO PROBLEM SETTLING THIS TRANSACTION, BUT I HAVE ASKED FOR TWO REQUESTS FOR OVER A YEAR AND A HALF.

1) CALL ME OR YOUR ATTORNEY.

2) CLEAR MY NAME AND ERASE ALL PUBLIC FORUMS AND ADMIT THE TRUTH TO EVERYONE.
Wow thats a long time. You would think Axel is entitled to his money back over a year and a half ago. Here we are over 500 days later and he is still getting screwed. I have seen your name pop up all over local message boards and have met you in person but what I cant figure out is how you think you can royally fuck someone so hard for so long. Not good Kevin..not good.

The finest CNC plasma tables
Made in the USA by Bulltear and can be found online at
and at local welding stores
Hypertherm and Thermal Dynamics
We also make parts for AMC

MC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-25-2009, 12:25 PM   #225 (permalink)

Member # 126578
Wow this sure has gone on for a long time. It's amazing to me that he thinks Axel should jump through all the hoops to get back HIS money! Pay up fawker!

1948 cj2a stock for now
MTMudpuppy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in