*****List of Good Buyers/Sellers***** - Page 10 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Classifieds > Bad Sellers, Disputes, etc...
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2009, 11:51 PM   #226 (permalink)
Owner TWF

Member # 89489
Quote:
Originally Posted by discjoki View Post
Just got my gf's mounted on her K5. Looks like new. Thanks!!!!

another

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

TWF Double Beadlock Wheels, TWF Transfer cases!!, Cheap 37" Tires, PitBull Tire dealer, RaceLine Wheel dealer, Rock rings, Wheel centers, Custom Splice winch rope, PVC inserts, O rings, Hummer wheels, NIB Rubber Runflats, Rockwell Axles, Marsh Racing dealer, 37" Guard Dogs, Cheap LED Light bars, Loud Horns
406 YJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-11-2009, 11:55 PM   #227 (permalink)
Owner TWF

Member # 89489
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrick36 View Post
My set arrived friday, and I'll go pick them up tomorrow.
Thanks for all the help Todd.

Bump for great service.
another

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

TWF Double Beadlock Wheels, TWF Transfer cases!!, Cheap 37" Tires, PitBull Tire dealer, RaceLine Wheel dealer, Rock rings, Wheel centers, Custom Splice winch rope, PVC inserts, O rings, Hummer wheels, NIB Rubber Runflats, Rockwell Axles, Marsh Racing dealer, 37" Guard Dogs, Cheap LED Light bars, Loud Horns
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2009, 11:57 PM   #228 (permalink)
Owner TWF

Member # 89489
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbeam View Post
Just a bump for you. Got my one 8 bolt wheel on Friday. Great seller, fast shipping and a smokin deal.

Thanks a bunch

Josh
another

Old 09-11-2009, 11:59 PM   #229 (permalink)
Owner TWF

Member # 89489
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoma73 View Post
ATTENTION!!! READ HOW STAND-UP 406YJ IS RIGHT HERE!!!

SERIOUSLY

So about the 4th of July I ordered up 4 12-bolts w/tires. They came Friday, but I was up in the mountains and unable to pick them up. So I got them today, we loaded them up quick from the dock, and off I go.

Get home, pull one out, sweeet, 12 bolt with decent tires, as ordered! They're gonna look great on my Blazer!!! Woot!!

Pull the 2nd one out... great tire! but... it's an 8-bolt. 3rd and 4th are also 8-bolts. One of the tires has some pretty good dry rot on the sidewall. Another has a gouge in the sidewall, that could very well have been from the asshat at the shipper. , so I'm not really worried about that one.

So, figuring that these were skidded up and shipped out without necessarily going through them all, and keeping in mind Todd's small operation, and the volume of tires, I call him up, thinking, 1/2 the shipping on the rims maybe? He sends me a good tire, and I buy one, and then we're all good?

NO!

This is what Todd said to me:

"Ah, shit, you ordered 12 bolts... well.. Merry Christmas then man!"

That is correct: He will send me some new 12bolts as ordered when they come in, and I will run and keep these 8bolts on radials.

I repeat: HE IS NOT TAKING THE WRONG RIMS BACK< AND IS SENDING ME THE RIGHT ONES ASAP.

Now I don't know about you but that is pretty fawkin' standup of a guy to do that. I am going to end up with 3 rims and tires on the house. I think Todd has definitely gone above and beyond on this one, and would like to loudly, publicly, and gratefully say "Thank you Todd!".

Anyone doing business with him should be happy to do so, and tell all your friends!

Another and this guy was VERY cool

Old 09-12-2009, 12:03 AM   #230 (permalink)
Owner TWF

Member # 89489
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddylee82 View Post
Got the wheels and tires in Tuesday. Very happy, better than expected. Thanks. Hella fast shipping.

- Lee
another

Old 09-12-2009, 12:12 AM   #231 (permalink)
Owner TWF

Member # 89489
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realsquash View Post
I recieved my 12 bolt wheels, quick shipping, props! They are like new condition, too.

Andy
another

Old 09-12-2009, 12:12 AM   #232 (permalink)

Member # 81136
GREAT SELLER-Sonnenburg

I recently bought some 78-79 Ford Dana 60 king pin knuckles and axles from Sonnenburg. He gave me a good deal on the parts and provided a reasonable shipping price for such heavy items. It was a very smooth, trouble free transaction, and I got my parts on time exactly as promised. Thanks again!

[B]
[/B]
DirtWorshiper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-12-2009, 12:15 AM   #233 (permalink)
Owner TWF

Member # 89489
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Boyles View Post
Hi Todd, Got my wheels yesterday. Thanks, they look great. To anyone thinking about H-1's,Todd is the guy.He will go way above and beyond what ever it takes to be sure that you are happy with your order. Even if, as in my case, the mix-up is from your end.Todd conducts himself and his buisness in a manner we should all strive to match. Thanks again Todd for putting up with my brain damage. Al
another

Old 09-12-2009, 12:17 AM   #234 (permalink)
Owner TWF

Member # 89489
Quote:
Originally Posted by jperecko View Post
A real nice guy with the best customer service that you will ever experience. A great product too. Thanks!
another

Old 09-12-2009, 12:18 AM   #235 (permalink)
Owner TWF

Member # 89489
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoop dogg View Post
got wheels and tires, and it exceeded my expectations. GREAT BUY!
another

Old 09-12-2009, 12:20 AM   #236 (permalink)
Owner TWF

Member # 89489
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSJ Dad View Post
Got my wheel today with the center cut out with the water jet. Looks great!! Thanks for the great service.
another

Old 09-12-2009, 12:24 AM   #237 (permalink)
Owner TWF

Member # 89489
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firewiz View Post
Hey Todd I got my wheels yesterday. They look good. I will return the uncut centers as soon as I can get them apart.

Thanks again
Dennis
another

Old 09-12-2009, 12:27 AM   #238 (permalink)
Owner TWF

Member # 89489
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2big bronco View Post
If anyone on the board is looking to get themselves a set of H1's,This is the place.Understanding that Todd was up to his arss in bad weather,my wheels were @ my door on the west coast in 4 days....no BS.He quoted me 4-5 days.Just want to say,Thanx again todd.

another

Old 09-12-2009, 12:29 AM   #239 (permalink)
Owner TWF

Member # 89489
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firewiz View Post
Here are a few pics of my wheels. The inner wheel is hammered black and the outside ring is hammered dark bronze. I cut the rubber runflats down so I just have the beadlock. Nice doing business with you Todd.

Dennis

another

Old 09-12-2009, 12:33 AM   #240 (permalink)
Owner TWF

Member # 89489
Quote:
Originally Posted by a360chief View Post
Thanks for the tires/rims that arrived today. This was probably the smoothest internet transaction I have ever had and your customer service is great.
1 more

Old 09-12-2009, 12:34 AM   #241 (permalink)
Owner TWF

Member # 89489
Quote:
Originally Posted by viper View Post
just wanted to say thanks on my wheels they just came in and took only 2 days to get here and i love them. i would definately recommend these to anybody. the customer service in ordering was great also . i got the full treatment of new centers, recentered, wicked rings and powder coated and im very impressed with the quality. if u need wheels or just want something that looks good dont pass up trailworthy fab h1 custom beadlocks
another

Old 09-12-2009, 12:36 AM   #242 (permalink)
Owner TWF

Member # 89489
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDert View Post
Just got mine in a couple days ago, these wheels are the $hit! Todd did an excellent job putting them together. I went with the pressed centers on 12 bolts with the wicked ring powdercoated wet black, rubber RF's, new orings. A big plus was what he did with the valvestem; protected yet easy to get to. The shipping was super fast and Todd provided all 4 tracking numbers too. Thanks again Todd! When my Yota goes under the knife Ill know where to come for wheels
another

Old 09-12-2009, 12:38 AM   #243 (permalink)
Owner TWF

Member # 89489
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranger ranger View Post
GREAT seller and great customer service!! Go with the Pvc inserts, their freakin beef!
another

Old 09-12-2009, 12:40 AM   #244 (permalink)
Owner TWF

Member # 89489
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbosniper1 View Post
I just got my 12 bolts with the 36" Goodyear MTs, recentered with the pressed centers, and magnesium runflats... I got them painted up and re-mounted. I am only running a leveling coil, and I just got done trimming the front fenderwells about two inches. I was running 35s before and they rubbed under compression and when turning, but these new 36s with almost 100% tread and they actually rubbed when turning on flat ground. So I put the truck under the knife and cut about two inches out of the back of the fenderwells and now there is more than enough clearance for not only flat ground, but compression and turning as well.
Attachment 424493
Attachment 424494
They ride like a bias tire would be expected to ride with a little bit of flat spotting, but after about a minute or two of driving they smooth out nicely! And much to my surprise, they are extremely smooth at interstate speed!! Nice howl from the tires roughly equal to that of an SSR... If you are used to any type of mud terrain these are very tollerable! I would highly recommend these wheels and tires to anyone!! The price and quality is worth it!!
Matt

edit: These tires are only temporary until I can afford to purchase a heavy duty replacement such as the Pitbull Rockers in the proper load range. So please don't comment on that. This posting is strictly about the quality of the wheels and tires from Todd! Outstanding product!

second edit: also a heads up for "manolowillys"... these wheels are only available in a 16.5" x 8.25" size... Unless you custom widen them, or have someone else widen them. Mine have that sizing pressed into the rings from the original manufacturer.
another

Old 09-12-2009, 12:44 AM   #245 (permalink)
Owner TWF

Member # 89489
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaWilkins View Post
Spent last weekend mounting tires and finally got them on the truck. Extremely happy with the product!

another

Old 09-12-2009, 12:46 AM   #246 (permalink)
Owner TWF

Member # 89489
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullsize1 View Post
I received the wheels and tires today. Very Nice.
another

Old 09-12-2009, 12:54 AM   #247 (permalink)
Owner TWF

Member # 89489
Quote:
Originally Posted by bardenk1 View Post
just got mine today fast service good quality and great customer service free bump

heres a pic of them mocked up i still am waiting on axles for those who notice and sry for the crappy cellphone pic

another

Old 09-12-2009, 12:55 AM   #248 (permalink)
Owner TWF

Member # 89489
Quote:
Originally Posted by desmo900 View Post
Got my wheels yesterday from 406 YJ, and the friggin cool.
spiffy welds, great paint. Top quality all the way. Now my build can continue.
Thanks dude.
another

Old 09-12-2009, 12:56 AM   #249 (permalink)
Owner TWF

Member # 89489
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberduck View Post
got my wheels and tires yesterday and all i can say is bada$$ thanks. btw you couldn't deal with a nicer guy great prices and good advice. pleasure to deal with you sir.
another

Old 09-12-2009, 12:57 AM   #250 (permalink)
Owner TWF

Member # 89489
Quote:
Originally Posted by markavalenti View Post
Excellent product and customer service! Ordered from Todd twice with perfect results both times. Thank you very much.
another

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in