*****List of Good Buyers/Sellers***** - Page 7 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Classifieds > Bad Sellers, Disputes, etc...
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2009, 10:49 PM   #151 (permalink)
Pat

Member # 120
Billybob13 is a straight forward great seller also..
Old 07-23-2009, 09:09 AM   #152 (permalink)
Cranky Moderator

Member # 2026
Send a message via AIM to steveh
Wilson is a good buyer/seller. Bought and sold with him several times, always goes smoothly

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Wow this is unbelievable"

steveh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2009, 02:21 PM   #153 (permalink)

Member # 137117
Smile 406 YJ rock god

Awesome seller! Todd got my tires out right away, and I've already put them on my H1! Thanks!!!!
sidewinder64 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2009, 10:18 PM   #154 (permalink)
Granite Guru

Member # 73302
powerwagon360 is a great seller. He shipped me the parts quickly.
pvkj454 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-25-2009, 12:24 AM   #155 (permalink)
Not a newbie!

Member # 13680
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIPSI9 View Post
Pepe from all pro- I have only dealt with him, he answers my questions and knows his stuff. I purchased my SAS Stuff, as well as my rear lift from him, and plan to order my ebrake kit from him friday. Pepe went above and beyond sending me and extra spacer that someone decided they wanted out of the bed of my truck more than i did, he also sent me a package of the extended lug bolts for the spacers. If you're ordering from all pro, and have any questions..he's the guy to ask
All Lists updated except for Pepe! Trying to figure out whether I am listing pepe under All-Pro or if he actually bought this from the Forum member "Pepe"!

Check and see if you have a Good Seller/Buyer:

CNC Plasma cut yard/Garden art and Offroad:
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-27-2009, 06:48 PM   #156 (permalink)

Member # 62268
406 YJ = great seller.

Bought 20 tires. Shipped mega fast, were better than advertised, and gave me a super deal. Had a problem with one of the tires, and is shipping me a replacement, no questions. Also, is really on top of the ball when it comes to communication, is the best on this site as far as I am concerned.
ryan22re is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-27-2009, 09:09 PM   #157 (permalink)
Not a newbie!

Member # 13680
All lists updated! Pepe from All-Pro Offroad has now been added to the list!

Please do note "The List" of good buyers/sellers is now in the first post of this thread! Please update your signature lines accordingly!!

Thank You!

Old 07-28-2009, 12:58 PM   #158 (permalink)

Member # 16444
Dan from Ruffstuff Specialties...

He's the MAN,. I screwed up the order, Dan helped us out, without a blink of the eye....WAY beyond great customer service..we are very grateful....L&S

Last edited by brutal; 07-28-2009 at 01:26 PM.
brutal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-29-2009, 11:32 AM   #159 (permalink)

Member # 57739
my go to list

GREAT Sellers ~

WayneHartwig
FullSizeXJ
Poly Performance
Machinewave

excellent customer service, killer pricing and fast delivery!
-Sudz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-29-2009, 05:03 PM   #160 (permalink)

Member # 123627
good seller:always broke yj

good seller, just purchased warn locking hubs from always broke yj and items were just as described. good communication and prompt shipping.

***not to be confused with broke ass yj*** there is another post in this forum concerning his bad deals.

Last edited by jeepman131; 07-29-2009 at 05:03 PM.
jeepman131 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-29-2009, 05:04 PM   #161 (permalink)

Member # 93772
Oh yea, another plug for poly performance.
bsdboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-29-2009, 11:04 PM   #162 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 35700
Some more good buyers:
funk_1964
cdgvw1
Travis K.
rc4x4crawler
riberware
LucasFury
-Sudz
Bigred4x4

I know there are more, but those are all I have in my PM's ATM to remind me of their screen name. As said before, if not listed it doesn't mean I don't appreciate the business!!!! Remind me, and I'll post you up!!!!

10% PIRATE COUPON CODE (not valid for harnesses and PCM tuning): pirate4x4

Special thanks to: My Family and Friends, Yukon Gear and Axle, DynoMAX Exhaust, AllTech Motorsports, Radflo Shocks, PAC Racing Springs, JM Rigging Supply, Reid Racing, Rugged Radios, Trail-Gear, Life-Time LED Lights, RuffStuff Specialties, Randy's Racing Transmissions, A1 Performance Converters, Maxxis Tires, Jesse Haines Fab, CBR Performance, PRP Seats, Exhaust Solutions, DiffsOnly.com, and 150Tunes.com
waynehartwig is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-29-2009, 11:14 PM   #163 (permalink)

Member # 121019
^^^^ this dude right thar...
he is prompt and a super cool guy to deal with... and great prices
thanks Wayne!!!!!

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]
funk_1964 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-30-2009, 04:46 PM   #164 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 35700
Quote:
Originally Posted by funk_1964 View Post
^^^^ this dude right thar...
he is prompt and a super cool guy to deal with... and great prices
thanks Wayne!!!!!
Thank you!!

Special thanks to: My Family and Friends, Yukon Gear and Axle, DynoMAX Exhaust, AllTech Motorsports, Radflo Shocks, PAC Racing Springs, JM Rigging Supply, Reid Racing, Rugged Radios, Trail-Gear, Life-Time LED Lights, RuffStuff Specialties, Randy's Racing Transmissions, A1 Performance Converters, Maxxis Tires, Jesse Haines Fab, CBR Performance, PRP Seats, Exhaust Solutions, DiffsOnly.com, and 150Tunes.com
Old 07-30-2009, 04:51 PM   #165 (permalink)

Member # 132313
I would like to say thanks to 406 yj. Not only for great cust. service but an awsome product as well. Everything exceeded my expectations.
klink is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-30-2009, 05:54 PM   #166 (permalink)

Member # 101447
406 YJ: thanks for hooking me up on such a great deal on the h1 tires...stand up guy for sure...

http://ultimatecollisioncenter.blogspot.com/
Ultimate CC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-30-2009, 09:58 PM   #167 (permalink)
Not a newbie!

Member # 13680
The_White_Shadow - Bought some seat belt latches from him! Shipped very promptly and exactly what I wanted! Thanks!

Made "-Sudz" name show up correctly!

Lists updated!

Thanks!

Last edited by Spider; 07-30-2009 at 10:04 PM.
Old 08-01-2009, 10:25 AM   #168 (permalink)

Member # 89462
Ruff Stuff is a great seller. Placed an online order on a Saturday, parts made it from Cali to Indiana by Monday morning.
TMMIguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-05-2009, 04:12 PM   #169 (permalink)

Member # 20807
WayneHartwig (AKA Alljeep.com) http://www.alljeep.com

Excellent Seller. Originally bought a D60 Spartan locker from him and he sent it out the next day.. UPS delivered, or so their website says they did, and it wasn't there when i got home. We started the tracer with UPS and Wayne sent me an email today that he was sending out another locker to me. NO CHARGE.. You are the man Wayne.. Thank you very much for going above the call.. You have stickers?? I'll pimp one on my K5...

Thanks again Wayne..

Chris

I wouldn't say I've been missin it Bob!!![/COLOR][/FONT]
cdgvw1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-05-2009, 08:09 PM   #170 (permalink)

Member # 110005
406 yj..............

Bought a used tank from 406 yj for a very reasonable price, shipped it out right when he said he would. Small snafu during shipping, package was not cared for by the carriers, let Todd know and he took care of it.
Let me say that I have bought lots of stuff off this board and the internet in general , and I have NEVER dealt with such a stand up guy! You dont have to worry when you buy something from him ,true man of his word.
Thanks for everything Todd!!! Don
Public enemy #1
slickrock mafia is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-05-2009, 10:28 PM   #171 (permalink)

Member # 121019
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdgvw1 View Post
Excellent Seller. Originally bought a D60 Spartan locker from him and he sent it out the next day.. UPS delivered, or so their website says they did, and it wasn't there when i got home. We started the tracer with UPS and Wayne sent me an email today that he was sending out another locker to me. NO CHARGE.. You are the man Wayne.. Thank you very much for going above the call.. You have stickers?? I'll pimp one on my K5...

Thanks again Wayne..

Chris
NO HE HAS NO FAWKING STICKERS

if you ask him, the lack of stickers is what his overhead low

anyway, i ordered another thing from him and he sent the wrong part #. but within like 5 mins of me telling him he reimbursed my payment through paypal and let me keep the wrong part... he truly is a stand up guy, he offered to overnight one at no extra cost but i being too impatient lined up one from the parts store (was away from computer)
anyways Wayne is awesome and i have already refereed him to all my friends.... any thing i need he has, anything he doesn't have he gets, anything he cant get, he knows who can!

Way To Go Wayne!

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]
funk_1964 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-05-2009, 10:30 PM   #172 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 35700
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdgvw1 View Post

Thanks again Wayne..

Chris
Quote:
Originally Posted by funk_1964 View Post
NO HE HAS NO FAWKING STICKERS

if you ask him, the lack of stickers is what his overhead low

anyway, i ordered another thing from him and he sent the wrong part #. but within like 5 mins of me telling him he reimbursed my payment through paypal and let me keep the wrong part... he truly is a stand up guy, he offered to overnight one at no extra cost but i being too impatient lined up one from the parts store (was away from computer)
anyways Wayne is awesome and i have already refereed him to all my friends.... any thing i need he has, anything he doesn't have he gets, anything he cant get, he knows who can!

Way To Go Wayne!
Thanks guys! I appreciate it!! Before I forget, here's some good buyers for the list

Old 08-06-2009, 12:18 AM   #173 (permalink)
Not a newbie!

Member # 13680
Lists updated! Thank you!

Old 08-07-2009, 11:23 AM   #174 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 120626
406 YJ rock god

He's the man, super fast shipping and bitchin product. Will buy from again.
mechanicalmongoose20 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2009, 03:38 PM   #175 (permalink)

Member # 132654
406 yj is a great seller.

Just bought 4 of his hummer tires and they are exactly as advertised. Now i'm saving up for some recentered rims
Antiqueford is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in