Ballistic Fabrication sucks! Crooks, liars, do not buy from! - Page 26 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Classifieds > Bad Sellers, Disputes, etc...
Notices

Closed Thread

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2016, 09:38 AM   #626 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 104033
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaCajun View Post
Well looky here, we have another LIBRATARD who's decided to join in on the party!!! Man I'm loving it living RENT FREE in all your empty heads!!! But damn-it, there's way too much of a damn echo in here though!!!

Hey Jason, many people tried to warn you to quit eating all that crap at McDonalds, but you didn't listen and now you weight 350lbs.....But it was YOUR choice and now you live with that!!!

Why should you LIBRATARDS give a shit what other people do with their OWN damn money???

Oh wait, here's the answer to that!!!!

Sorry, I weigh 245, and haven't eaten McD's in over 10 years, thanks for playing.

Every time you reply, this post is at the top, so all I do is check New posts, and there You are! I don't even ponder your existence once I step away.

Last edited by Jason4x4; 06-19-2016 at 09:39 AM.
Jason4x4 is online now   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-19-2016, 12:11 PM   #627 (permalink)

Member # 188845
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason4x4 View Post
Sorry, I weigh 245, and haven't eaten McD's in over 10 years, thanks for playing.

Every time you reply, this post is at the top, so all I do is check New posts, and there You are! I don't even ponder your existence once I step away.
Quote:
He was warned in 2014 Not to use Ballistic...

start with post 300, lol

https://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/tow-r...l#post29412505

Then

https://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/29439154-post304.html

Jason you fool no one!!! You took the time and effort to do a search on my screen name in here... So yeah, RENT FREE man, totally RENT FREE!!!!

You guys are really, really pathetic!!! All because someone, who by the way has no impact on your lives whatsoever, spent HIS OWN MONEY with which he choose to do so!!! You poor saps all have such a damn LIBRATARDED mindset, and to a tee!!!! I truly hope for the each of you to hopefully find it within yourselves to you outgrow that pathetic illness!!!

Now let me share a little something about me, I NEVER criticize anyone's car, truck and/or project and I do mean NEVER!!! As I try my best to live my life respecting other people and their properties, and I also realise we are all different with different tastes ... But what you guys have clearly illustrated here is ya'll are nothing but a few haters!!!! This why you find yourselves stuck hanging out in this NEGATIVE section!!!

In the coming weeks my plans are to create a build thread on this little project of mine, and I'm pretty sure I'll find each one of you pessimistic individuals in there having cutting it down, somehow and/or someway!!! Now I would hope that not to be the case, but something tells me you won't be able to resist yourselves, cus even by then I'll still be living RENT FREE within each of your heads!!! Clearly each of you have proved that's just what and who you are!!! And that my friend is just pretty damn pathetic!!!!

I honestly WISH each of you nothing but the best!!!!
DaCajun is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2016, 12:43 PM   #628 (permalink)

Member # 95323
Quote:

Now let me share a little something about me, I NEVER criticize anyone's car, truck and/or project and I do mean NEVER!!! As I try my best to live my life respecting other people
But you'll DAMN sure talk about THEM in a heartbeat. And tell everyone else how to think and vote and what they should believe.

Quote:
I'll still be living RENT FREE
Another example of your own libitard thinking. I be you'll be voting for Hilary!!!

Last edited by Taragon; 06-19-2016 at 12:47 PM.
Taragon is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2016, 01:00 PM   #629 (permalink)

Member # 55444
Want a fun game?

Go to Google.

Search

dacajun pathetic site:yellowbullet.com

Hes a professional troll, that cuts EVERYONE down that doesnt immediately agree with him.

Hes not living rent free in anyones head........Its costing him hours, weeks, years of trolling.
Hell, take yellowbullet out of the search and find a few more forums where its always the same.

He'll be the same one bitching about Ballistic on ever site when something fails, acting as if he was never warned.
I'm out. Congrats on your badass brotruck.

Good luck with your build thread.
Old 06-19-2016, 02:46 PM   #630 (permalink)

Member # 188845
Well, well Spidr, so now you're off searching the entire internet all in hopes of trying to find the least bit of what you are trying consider something negative about me, huh??? Dude, man I hate to have to be the one to tell you this, but with that, you've now left the RENT FREE STAGE and now you've done gone and entered the all out dreadful IMPLANTED PHASE!!! Dude, that means everytime you see the backs of those eyelids of yours all you can see is, "DaCajun, DaCajun, DaCajun!!!!" I'm now IMPLANTED in your HEAD!!!! Damn dude, that's messed up!!! Especially with it being Father's day and all!!! Well atleast the good thing for you is you canucks have that obamacare up there and it should cover preexisting conditions!!! So thank God for that, right??? Now for the bad, from what we hear in the US of A it takes ya'll up to a year to see a Doctor!!! Man that's an awfully long time to be seeing and hearing, "DaCajun, DaCajun, DaCajun!!!!" Shit, your messed up dude!!! And by all means, please, just do me one HUGE favor will ya??? Please NO sexual thoughts huh??? Please LORD none of that crap!!!! The last thing I need is for you to start hitting up on me!!! Just keep that disgusting shit up there in libratarded haven amongst all those freaks..... Everyone on this planet knows why all the freaks run up to canadah!!! And trust me, we are very thankful for ya'll taking them in the way ya'll do with open arms and shit!!! We have enough troubles as it is!!!!

Anyways, good luck in dealing with that IMPLANTED PHASE, just don't let it consume you too much and you should be ok!!!! And one other thing, cut all that lying out, you're only piling on to all the discredits you've already earned yourself this last week or so!!!! Like I've said before, I don't ever wish anyone any ill will, as a fellow gearhead I'm just wishing the best for you man!!! Just try to focus only on some good positive thoughts and you should be ok!!!!

And I'd like to wish all the PIRATE 4X4 Dads out there a HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!!
Old 06-19-2016, 03:21 PM   #631 (permalink)

Member # 53528
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidr View Post

Hes a professional troll,
which is why he ignores my posts, they dont give him any bait
rockyota83 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-19-2016, 06:01 PM   #632 (permalink)

Member # 188845
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockyota83 View Post
which is why he ignores my posts, they dont give him any bait

I ignore your posts cus they, much like YOU, make no sense whatsoever!!!

What is it your wanting???? Proof??? First off, learn to read and you'll see I said when I'm ready I will create a build thread of this little project. And in doing so I'll gladly post BOTH of the RECEIPTS I received with the two orders I placed with Ballistic. And they will clearly show the price I paid and the 20% off from the sale they had going on last week. But what good will that do??? You'll still come up with some bullshit!!! You see, you have it in your heads that I in some way or another has something to do with Ballistic!!!! If you only know how childish, what I'm assuming are grown men, just how childish your assumptions are!!!! And if you are so said grown ups, I truly hope you don't act like this in public!!! You're an idiot!!! Just because someone who you don't even know, and you don't have anything to do with, that person spends his OWN MONEY with whom he pleases, well that upsets you so much it has you acting like fricken three year olds!!!! Really??? Who acts like this??? There can only be one answer to that and that would be, LIBRATARDS!!!! And to prove it, the one's of you who are crying the loudest, now get this, you're from California and fricken Canaduh!!!! Everyone on this planet knows those are the prime breeding grounds of all of EARTH's libratards!!!!

What's wrong little LIBRATARDS??? You're all pissied off cus your boy obozo can't take away OUR guns so you have to take your anger out elsewhere??? Go mind your sanctuary cities... There's plenty of your illegals that are needing more freebies. That ought to get your minds off of me!!! RENT FREE in each of you LIBRATARD's heads, RENT FREE!!!!!
Old 06-19-2016, 06:36 PM   #633 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 104033
Quote:
Jason you fool no one!!! You took the time and effort to do a search on my screen name in here... So yeah, RENT FREE man, totally RENT FREE!!!!

You guys are really, really pathetic!!! All because someone, who by the way has no impact on your lives whatsoever, spent HIS OWN MONEY with which he choose to do so!!! You poor saps all have such a damn LIBRATARDED mindset, and to a tee!!!! I truly hope for the each of you to hopefully find it within yourselves to you outgrow that pathetic illness!!!

Now let me share a little something about me, I NEVER criticize anyone's car, truck and/or project and I do mean NEVER!!! As I try my best to live my life respecting other people and their properties, and I also realise we are all different with different tastes ... But what you guys have clearly illustrated here is ya'll are nothing but a few haters!!!! This why you find yourselves stuck hanging out in this NEGATIVE section!!!

In the coming weeks my plans are to create a build thread on this little project of mine, and I'm pretty sure I'll find each one of you pessimistic individuals in there having cutting it down, somehow and/or someway!!! Now I would hope that not to be the case, but something tells me you won't be able to resist yourselves, cus even by then I'll still be living RENT FREE within each of your heads!!! Clearly each of you have proved that's just what and who you are!!! And that my friend is just pretty damn pathetic!!!!

I honestly WISH each of you nothing but the best!!!!

Once again, sit down, click New posts, and here this is..

I never took the time to search your name, I just clicked on it, and clicked see more posts, and BAM, there it is, no searching, and took no time out of my day.

But, thanks for playing.
Old 06-19-2016, 08:49 PM   #634 (permalink)

Member # 188845
Quote:
Once again, sit down, click New posts, and here this is..

I never took the time to search your name, I just clicked on it, and clicked see more posts, and BAM, there it is, no searching, and took no time out of my day.

But, thanks for playing.

TAhhh, you still took the time to search!!!

Therefore I'm still just hanging out in your little head, all RENT FREE!!!

BTW, Hey tightass, turn the A/C up!!! It's fricken hot up in here, you know with all that constant hot air you produce!!!

Man, you little girls really are pathetic!!!

While you little bitches were busy playing hop scotch I prefered football, you know like normal men do!!! But just like the little bitches that you are, one off you just had to go run off and tell just to try to get me kicked off your little playground... What's the matter, scared you won't be the center of attention anymore??? It sure looks that way, little bitches!!!

RENT FREE!!! ALL RENT FREE!!!!
Old 06-20-2016, 12:09 AM   #635 (permalink)

Member # 53528
im voting for bernie sanders and hillary clinton
rockyota83 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-20-2016, 04:21 AM   #636 (permalink)

Member # 95323
And now we have resorted to name calling.

Poor guy.
Old 06-20-2016, 07:25 AM   #637 (permalink)

Member # 490001
i wish i had pictures to compare but...

I bought from Ballistic (never again) and had a similar packaging as the youtube video..

if you order from someone say Ruffstuff, or DIY4X.....their packaging is like Fort Knox... Triple wrapped , then wrapped once more , taped, AND bound with packing strips..takes like 10 minutes to get into......even Ballistics packaging is crap...

that is all, carry on
RIPPEDK20 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-17-2016, 06:12 AM   #638 (permalink)

Member # 690690
Ballistic's ok

The past couple of months I've purchased several items from them both mail order and stopped by the shop, Everything was in stock, Shipped items arrived when promised and in good condition, Jeff from Ballistic was very helpful.
bkh98 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-17-2016, 09:54 AM   #639 (permalink)

Member # 95323
It's easy to keep things in stock when no one buys your shit.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in