|01-30-2019, 06:17 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jul 2014
Member # 480466
Location: Cranbury, New Jersey, United States
Get prepared for off-roading with new Go Rhino Trailline Front Bumpers!
Make your Jeep off-road ready and don't leave its front end safety to chance! Maximize its protection, off-road capabilities and aggressive styling with one of the new Go Rhino Trailline Bumpers from CARiD! Available in 3 different versions - Full Width, Stubby and Mid Width, any of these bumpers will serve you as a reliable partner in your off-road adventures. There are no obstacles in front of your Jeep that these guys won't be able to withstand!
Matching rear bumpers are available too! https://www.carid.com/go-rhino/off-road-bumpers/
Go Rhino® - Trailline™ Full Front Winch HD Bumper
Go Rhino® - Trailline ™ Mid Width Front Winch HD Bumper
Go Rhino® - Trailline™ Stubby Front Winch HD Bumper
- Fit 2007-2019 Jeep Wrangler models
- Full Width, Mid Width and Stubby designs are compatible with factory and aftermarket fenders
- CNC laser cut and formed steel fully welded hand finished seams
- Fully welded 1" thick dual function patented rhino hooks(US D790,408) with cross hole for up to 7/8" D-Ring pin
- Industry standard winch mounting slots, for up to 12,000 pound capacity winch, cut directly into the top surface
- Grade 8 mounting fasteners coated in GEOMET Black for superior strength and corrosion resistance
- Finished welded assembly is zinc plated, then top coated with Go Rhino signature black texture powder coat
- Lights and winch are sold separately
- No drilling installation.
Go Rhino™ | Grille Guards, Side Steps, Truck Accessories - CARiD.com
Protect the front end of your Jeep with one of the new Go Rhino Trailline Bumpers!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Call Toll Free: 800.505.3274
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Ford Bronco II Front and Rear Custom Bumpers||arrabil||Misc. Stuff For Sale||5||09-12-2018 10:55 AM|
|Stubby Winch Front Bumpers from GenRight - simple solution for your Jeep!||carid||CARiD.com||0||03-22-2018 02:11 AM|
|The "Rock 40" Build||Rock40||Toyota - Land Cruiser||118||11-10-2016 03:36 AM|
|Transporting Long Objects in a Not So Long Truck Bed||lttlbddy||General Chit-Chat||35||01-22-2012 12:51 PM|