mah deuce - Page 57 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > General Tech > Expedition Vehicles
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2017, 07:34 PM   #1401 (permalink)

Member # 600042
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesusgatos View Post
Yeah, we ended up buying some land way out in the cut, hoping problems with neighbors & local govt/zoning/code enforcement/law enforcement/etc. are all behind us...
If Cali doesn't work out; open arms here in Arkansas for y'all lol. 300k could get ALOT of land out here.
Old 09-12-2017, 02:23 PM   #1402 (permalink)

Member # 791481
I am interested in how the Hydromax brakes are setup on the Deuce. I have a M818 and am looking to do something similar.

Thanks.
OC455 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2017, 04:34 PM   #1403 (permalink)

Member # 790817
long thread but very good stuff thanks
gindy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2018, 10:56 AM   #1404 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 49159
Stoked to hear that! You gonna fill us in on all the updates or are you guys laying low? Love all the col Shi you guys do. Wish I could find half the motivation you all have.
Old 11-07-2018, 01:28 AM   #1405 (permalink)

Member # 84406
Bump?
Old 11-07-2018, 08:18 AM   #1406 (permalink)

Member # 39436
They've been working on the property a bunch. Mostly post on ig nowadays.
Old 01-24-2019, 12:58 PM   #1407 (permalink)

Member # 490617
Haven't had much time or money to work on any of these projects since we bought land, but we're finally getting settled. Almost finished with my old 66 chevy, that'll be back on the road soon. Also pulled the front axle out from under my FJ80 truggy to widen the housing and rework the front suspension. Plan is to finish the motorhome is next on the list, but will probably end up having to sell it. Maybe just part it out, sell the box separately, or on top of another running deuce of 5-ton. If anyone is interested in whole or parts, let me know...
Old 01-24-2019, 01:03 PM   #1408 (permalink)

Member # 490617
Quote:
Originally Posted by OC455 View Post
I am interested in how the Hydromax brakes are setup on the Deuce. I have a M818 and am looking to do something similar.
Sorry, haven't been on here much in a long time. Finished hydromax conversion and 95% of deuce restoration, but then the govt started releasing 5-tons so switched over to that platform. Deuce will end up getting sold or turned into some kinda ratrod or something, doesn't really have any purpose anymore, so not sure. Would make a fun driver with that LDS, especially at 1/2 the weight of a stock deuce, if chopped it up.
Old 01-28-2019, 08:57 AM   #1409 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 3835
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesusgatos View Post
Sorry, haven't been on here much in a long time. Finished hydromax conversion and 95% of deuce restoration, but then the govt started releasing 5-tons so switched over to that platform. Deuce will end up getting sold or turned into some kinda ratrod or something, doesn't really have any purpose anymore, so not sure. Would make a fun driver with that LDS, especially at 1/2 the weight of a stock deuce, if chopped it up.
Damn. Looks like all the pics are gone from this thread

How much for the deuce? What's your IG?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Special Thanks to:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, West Kern Environmental Consulting,
desertPOS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-28-2019, 10:09 PM   #1410 (permalink)

Member # 490617
Dunno, haven't given it any thought, but my phone number is 831.423.5060 if you wanna talk about it. And think there's something wrong with my img hosting, trying to figure that out. ig is @Gatosbros

Last edited by jesusgatos; 01-28-2019 at 10:10 PM.
jesusgatos is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in