stock lift to 12 inch lift - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Brand Specific Tech > Ford
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2018, 11:35 AM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 851968
what all would be required for a stock 1997 ford f350 xlt crew cab long bed dually 4x4 7.3 v8 to a 12 inch lift that is capable of 1000hp? like gearing, axles, steering, long arms, springs, brake upgrades, sway bars, traction bars, running bars, etc.? great detail would be much appreciated, want to know what all to do and will actually need before walking in to a truck outfitter shop, i work 70 hours a week every week and spar in my boxing gym most days after work so as for wanting to do this myself preferably, it is simply faster to take it to a truck outfitter place i had a friend reccomend.

Last edited by John Buck; 07-01-2018 at 11:41 AM.
John Buck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-01-2018, 11:43 AM   #2 (permalink)

Member # 85771
About 50 grand
Old 07-01-2018, 11:54 AM   #3 (permalink)

Member # 851968
the engine build to 1000hp is about 50 grand i know that but for strictly gearing, steering, axles, brakes, suspension and all i previously mentioned and everything else, to be able to handle that much power is how much in addition exactly?

Last edited by John Buck; 07-01-2018 at 11:58 AM.

Old 07-01-2018, 12:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
blatant asshole

Member # 464641
You really are just a brodozer poser cuck arent you?

Exactly $$? Well that depends on how many light bars, sub woofers, amp steps, and billet bolt of horse shitvrs how many dicks youre willing to suck to pay for it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
total newb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-01-2018, 12:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
P.B.A.

Member # 172656
We havenít had a troll in a while.
Old 07-01-2018, 02:23 PM   #6 (permalink)

Member # 851968
Quote:
Originally Posted by total newb View Post
You really are just a brodozer poser cuck arent you?

Exactly $$? Well that depends on how many light bars, sub woofers, amp steps, and billet bolt of horse shitvrs how many dicks youre willing to suck to pay for it.
i see you had some piss poor parenting and clearly have no honor to say such a weird f**king thing as that, i simply wanted to know a rough estimate of how much it would cost for the gearing, what kind of axles, etc. side of things with the capabilities of 1000hp,

simply choosing to not post any further if you posessed the self discipline, physical restraint, had a shred of honor, and ounce of maturity to do so. i really feel sorry for people like you, that you could possibly come to a level of acceptance in putting together such a comment as that aimed at someone, you must of had a miserable life until now and in doing so it broke your mind and made you an atheist and a peverse fa*got minded cynic. I hope your life gets better, seriously.

Also if you really arent going to give an honest and genuine answer then please muster whatever strength you can and refrain from posting any further, thanks in advance.
Old 07-01-2018, 02:30 PM   #7 (permalink)

Member # 85771
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Buck View Post
i see you had some piss poor parenting and clearly have no honor to say such a weird f**king thing as that, i simply wanted to know a rough estimate of how much it would cost for the gearing, what kind of axles, etc. side of things with the capabilities of 1000hp,

simply choosing to not post any further if you posessed the self discipline, physical restraint, had a shred of honor, and ounce of maturity to do so. i really feel sorry for people like you, that you could possibly come to a level of acceptance in putting together such a comment as that aimed at someone, you must of had a miserable life until now and in doing so it broke your mind and made you an atheist and a peverse fa*got minded cynic. I hope your life gets better, seriously.

Also if you really arent going to give an honest and genuine answer then please muster whatever strength you can and refrain from posting any further, thanks in advance.
Does yer Dad wanna see you in this truck? I'm assuming he's helping you pay for it? Does he make you shave his back and other hard to reach places when yer Mom goes "out of town"?
Old 07-01-2018, 02:48 PM   #8 (permalink)

Member # 851968
Quote:
Originally Posted by ky scrambled View Post
Quote:

Does yer Dad wanna see you in this truck? I'm assuming he's helping you pay for it? Does he make you shave his back and other hard to reach places when yer Mom goes "out of town"?
dude keep your weird thoughts and comments to yourself, you dont know how much money i make for one, do you automatically assume everyone is a broke f**k? people like you are the reason why real builds and such arent posted and enquired upon in forums, because real builds uncommonly often have weird peverse minded people like yourselves to troll others at. If a tree falls down in the forest and no one hears, sees, or records it for youtube and instagram and facebook, did it really happen?... mind blown, have yourself a good day dude.

Last edited by John Buck; 07-01-2018 at 02:49 PM.
Old 07-01-2018, 02:54 PM   #9 (permalink)

Member # 85771
Quote:
dude keep your weird thoughts and comments to yourself, you dont know how much money i make for one, do you automatically assume everyone is a broke f**k? people like you are the reason why real builds and such arent posted and enquired upon in forums, because real builds uncommonly often have weird peverse minded people like yourselves to troll others at. If a tree falls down in the forest and no one hears, sees, or records it for youtube and instagram and facebook, did it really happen?... mind blown, have yourself a good day dude.
How much money do you make?
Old 07-01-2018, 03:12 PM   #10 (permalink)

Member # 851578
This thread. LOL.
sync is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-01-2018, 03:15 PM   #11 (permalink)

Member # 851968
Quote:
Originally Posted by ky scrambled View Post
Quote:
How much money do you make?
other than this, do you seriously think i would dignify that question with a response? dude, just stop already, dont go away mad, just go away. you also need to do some soul searching and grow up dude, you and all others like you, you clearly havent the slightest idea of who i am, please refrain from any further posts unless they are of an actual genuine and helpful nature of the subject at hand. now have yourself a good day.

im going to ignore your weird peverse honorless comments and others like you from hear on out, i gave you enough attention.
Old 07-01-2018, 03:25 PM   #12 (permalink)

Member # 85771
Quote:
other than this, do you seriously think i would dignify that question with a response? dude, just stop already, dont go away mad, just go away. you also need to do some soul searching and grow up dude, you and all others like you, you clearly havent the slightest idea of who i am, please refrain from any further posts unless they are of an actual genuine and helpful nature of the subject at hand. now have yourself a good day.

im going to ignore your weird peverse honorless comments and others like you from hear on out, i gave you enough attention.
This you bro...

5'6"
Balding, but hides it with harley-davidson bandanas and hair gel manipulation techniques gathered from continuous viewing of Don't Mess with the Zohan.
Remarried to 2nd ex-wife
Has a Gas Monkey tattoo that he hopes Richard Rawlings signs one day (hes totes dreamy)
Served 1 semester of Sophomore year in JROTC
Wears socks with sandals
Hates when people call him Jonathan

Last edited by ky scrambled; 07-01-2018 at 03:26 PM.
ky scrambled is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-01-2018, 04:04 PM   #13 (permalink)
blatant asshole

Member # 464641
He stupid, there are hundreds if not thousands of vaiables to your brain damaged question.

You want price quotes, call 4wpw, im sure theyll build you a sick whip dawg.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-01-2018, 04:24 PM   #14 (permalink)

Member # 133684
Check with the diesel bros, they can build you a sweet rig with the same patina as your taint.
brmpipes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-01-2018, 06:50 PM   #15 (permalink)

Member # 154867
I'm fully prepared to answer your question. Just as soon as you explain to me what a "stock lift" is.
OHV Wildcat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-01-2018, 08:44 PM   #16 (permalink)
Wheeler

Member # 716946
Tuesday is way early this week
1975f100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2018, 02:38 PM   #17 (permalink)
Safety third!

Member # 168243
Quote:

Lol, he's mad? You might need a little self examination. You aren't grown up, you know dick about honor and all that other shit, and you have no self discipline as evidenced by your repeated (in vain) attempts to defend yourself to a bunch of strangers on the intardnet.

You have a bad case of little man syndrome, Mr. White Knight. Your big gay dream truck is going to cost more than you can afford, and it will take your water logged brain years to absorb the knowledge to work on it yourself. Sparring at your local gym? Joining the Marines? Man you've got something to prove.

Do you have any fucking clue what it takes to get 1000 hp out of a 7.3 Powerstroke?

<--- This is what we're doing right now.

This is you --->

Quote:
By the way, Irregardless does pass spell check and it is a word. The meaning is exactly the same, you just want to play games

For the best deal on 8 lug disc brakes click here-->
Dr.Danger is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2018, 09:55 PM   #18 (permalink)

Member # 189367
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Danger View Post
Do you have any fucking clue what it takes to get 1000 hp out of a 7.3 Powerstroke?

<--- This is what we're doing right now.

This is you --->
The hard part is keeping the 1000hp inside the 7.3. Right around 500 flywheel HP is when the pistons and rods like to see daylight.
betarocker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2018, 10:06 PM   #19 (permalink)
Safety third!

Member # 168243
Quote:
Originally Posted by betarocker View Post
The hard part is keeping the 1000hp inside the 7.3. Right around 500 flywheel HP is when the pistons and rods like to see daylight.
Forget the internals, the block doesn't even want to do it. You could daily drive a supercharged 502+ cube BBF in the same truck for cheaper with all the gas money you'd have left over after the build.

Quote:
By the way, Irregardless does pass spell check and it is a word. The meaning is exactly the same, you just want to play games

For the best deal on 8 lug disc brakes click here-->
Dr.Danger is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2018, 10:46 PM   #20 (permalink)

Member # 47838
But it would look so cool mall crawling............
Old 07-02-2018, 11:25 PM   #21 (permalink)
blatant asshole

Member # 464641
With dually 44x19 rear, i dou t it will look cool doing anything

Old 07-03-2018, 04:44 AM   #22 (permalink)

Member # 74825
This guy posted 3 or 4 threads talking about the same shit at PowerstrokeArmy, along with zero tech, and bragging about all the money he makes. Also, how nun ya'll have any honor!

http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=81400

http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=81338

http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=81450

Last edited by Back Woods; 07-03-2018 at 04:47 AM.
Back Woods is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-03-2018, 05:30 AM   #23 (permalink)

Member # 592913
Do it yourself.... take pictures of your work and post up.

You can find inspiration for your dream build HERE IN THIS THREAD
Old 07-03-2018, 06:46 AM   #24 (permalink)
today

Member # 225557
Quote:
what all would be required for a stock 1997 ford f350 xlt crew cab long bed dually 4x4 7.3 v8 to a 12 inch lift that is capable of 1000hp? like gearing, axles, steering, long arms, springs, brake upgrades, sway bars, traction bars, running bars, etc.? great detail would be much appreciated, want to know what all to do and will actually need before walking in to a truck outfitter shop, i work 70 hours a week every week and spar in my boxing gym most days after work so as for wanting to do this myself preferably, it is simply faster to take it to a truck outfitter place i had a friend reccomend.
you need (4)12" pink dildos

fag

fredycruger is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-03-2018, 07:14 AM   #25 (permalink)

Member # 208624
Wait a minute.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Buck @ Powerstrokearmy.com
look at you keep going, even now, lmfao dude chill, i already have a good job, a house near a lake, so pretty much aside from rent, groceries, fuel for my other daily work driver truck, monthly boxing membership dues, and dirtbike mainetenance and such im pouring all my money into building my dream truck, im trying to get into the marines right now and want to go infantry so if i die thats probably the only thing going to stop me from finally completing this truck actually. maybe when you decide to have a shred of honor one day you will grow up.
Marines.....ridiculous fantasy about building a rig.....irrational lust toward International engines..... Ashke's brother?!?

Last edited by 93_Fummins; 07-03-2018 at 07:14 AM.
93_Fummins is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in