Pirate 4x4 banner

I want to open an ORV Park in SE Virginia!!

1K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  Jwlman 
#1 ·
Just wanted to test the waters here, what are you thoughts of the idea? Its been a 2 year growth and lots of time and energy to make this dream become a reality. Any others climbing this hill in other areas? Would you support an organized 4x4 park?

#10 ·
yes

Yes I have, in fact Badlands is my template for the Va Park. The owner gave little info but supports the idea 100%. I am also having conversation with smaller parks and getting all the ideas possible. This is also why I posted this on here at Pirate, like minded people who love to play!

#9 ·
I too want rocks and climbing but here is the thing, I am seeking property in the 95 corridor and seeking to reach out to all east coasters that have toys but no where to play. (Where its mostly flat) BUT, I will be providing rocks but not natural, we are flat here and I am strategically going to build what you want. I am not a rock guy personally but LOVE to spectate you crazy guys!!! I am more a rally/trail guy. But this isnt for me anyway, its for all.

#14 ·
beggars cant be choosers and if theres no hill or rocks for miles around people will show. around here there really isnt any rocks at all. one of the parks i go to "the cliffs" has some artificial rock courses on it that are decent

#12 ·
Possible

This may be what I have to do if the property I want doesnt pan out. The local military is a huge market and I want to bring the park close to them as much as possible. I would save me LOTS of money if I did go west but like I said, those on the east need a place to play.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.