Pirate 4x4 banner

The Most Interesting Sale in the World RETURNS!..But this year its ESCALATED!!

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Roark Supply 
#1 ·
Sale Starts Now & Runs Through Cyber Monday.

This is the sale we originally wanted to call the ESCALATOR sale because it just climbs and climbs. We ran this sale last year but this year, we just had to escalate it!!! For some odd reason, people wanted more and more free stuff...so thats exactly what we did. Added a couple levels for you. The last two levels are a serious value, read all the way down!

Plain and simple, we will throw in the listed items with each package level.....

Keep in Mind, the 10% Site Wide Discount is Still Valid too! Make sure your subtotal meets one of these levels and you're in!

LEVEL #1 Any and Every Order will get a FREE set of Plastic Calipers

LEVEL #2 Orders Over $49.99 (subtotal) Get a FREE 4 Pack of Magnets and a FREE 10 Pack of 1/8" Double Ended Drill Bits. + you still get the Calipers!

LEVEL #3 Orders over $99.00 (subtotal) Get a 2 FREE Pair of Unbreakable Safety Glasses. + you still get the Magnets, Drill Bits, & Calipers
(Clear or Shaded, you pick)

LEVEL #4 Orders Over $149.00 (subtotal) Get the KNIFE!! + Everything else listed above!

LEVEL # 5 Orders Over $249......Get a 5 Piece Step Bit Kit+ Everything else listed above!! Many have used these bits or have seen them at our events, they run $40 for a set.
SAE Step BitsWe also have a metric setMetric Step Bit Link

Drum Roll Please.....

LEVEL #6 The First TWO orders over $300 get this FREE... The Lenox 30889 3 piece Vari-Bit Kit includes VB1, VB2, and VB3. Lenox
Vari-Bits feature high speed steel construction and steam oxide coating. + All the other items above!

We only have two sets left so the first 2 will get them and then we'll take them down.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!!!

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks for the orders PBB, you've again made this sale a success and we appreciate that!!

I guess thats a slam on my first EVER commercial post in Gen4x4? :shaking:

Lance and Camo have both told me to quote..."Pimp your products in Gen4x4 for the best exposure....or whatever other forum gets you activity"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.