Pirate 4x4 banner

AZ wheeling with a couple Benders

11K views 100 replies 47 participants last post by  Propane 
#1 ·
Spent almost a week wheeling some of the coolest trails in AZ with a couple friends from the TinBenders/URF Racing. Dont have many pics of my craptacular XJ...hopefully Porch Puppy and AirRide will chime in with some pics to prove I really was there. A couple locals, Andrew at Letzroll Offroad, Ron Pyro 4x4, and my good buddy Spicoli (with new 1 tons) also showed up for a day or two to play. Only had a little carnage, and lots of dented tube, but a ton of good memories.

The weather was beautiful, the scenery is beyond awesome, and the wheeling was great. I love Arizona!

See less See more
#23 · (Edited)
I wheeled a side by side Teyrx at a Kawasaki Media event near St George, Utah... My only experience in the desert. It was amazing...

I can't imagine wheeling with that much traction...
It's an entire different experience than what most east coast guys like myself are used to. I'd absolutely love to wheel out west just 1 time before I die.

I can see why you guys all run Red labels, id love to find some dry rocks like that here in OH.

#28 ·
Had a great day with your guys! Now you see why all our rigs looks like mine / woodys :) This is why we cant have nice stuff!

Well done on the Pics and write up Woody

Yes many run BFG Reds. They work amazing on our type of terrain. A few guys are getting into Goodyears. They are a bit taller and are working great. The minority tire choice is TSL SX sticky and for a non sticky Pits.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.