Pirate 4x4 banner

LTBs out of production

2K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  Boons 
#1 ·
Are interco LTBs not being made anymore? Preferably the 16/40/17. Every place I call says they can't find or get them?

#4 ·
I called around about a year ago trying to find out what is going on with the LTB. Interco didn't have much to say, they gave me an estimated date the tires would be available (which has since come and gone).

One dealer I spoke with did say that Interco was having trouble getting the molds out of China (or wherever they were made). He mentioned something about high tariffs causing Interco to cease production, then the country wouldn't let them retrieve the molds.

I don't know how true this is. So don't quote me on it. :flipoff2:

I'm in the same boat, I would love to have a set of 40" LTB's.

#6 ·
I called and emailed interco this same time last year asking about LTB 40 availability and was told the fall/winter of 2012 they would be in production.... Got tired of waiting and got a set of 39.5 iroks.

...I still want a set of 40 LTBs though

#7 ·
I was told in July it would be this fall. Then about a month later I recieved another email stating it would be the spring of 2013 for the 47" LTB. I ended up selling the two I had, and buying a set of Michelin's. About 2 weeks later a new set of 47's fell into my lap (thanks again patooyee!). I hope they will produce them again one day b/c eventually I and many others will need to replace the set of tires we have now.

#12 ·
Shitty thing being I have 4 brand new ltbs but two of which have beads broken beyond repair. So I'm on the hunt for 2 new(ish) ones.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.