Pirate 4x4 banner

GenRight highline pics please

6K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  ZUBE2000 
#1 ·
Looking for some motivation...
Post em up if you have the GR highlines on your heep.
And any advice running the aluminum inner fender vs stock...
I'd prefer to keep the stock inner fender as its already cut to fit shock hoops and rock lights are already mounted
Thanks

#2 ·
I just finished these up. Having done it several ways, the GR inner aluminum versions are by far the easier, most room, and cleanest solution I've done.

I've done cut up stockers, Metal Cloaks, and the Genright steel high lines with the stock inners.

These are the aluminum highlines with their aluminum inners.

#5 ·
Did you use GR's stock inner fender relocation kit?
My genders are already cut for tube genders, so I'm guessing my only thing to relocate is the battery tray...stock airbox and washer bottle already gone

#12 ·
Good advice
Just trying to narrow my search to exactly what I'm looking for....
10s of 1000s of pics of every crappy tube fender doesn't interest me, however, a handfull of GR highlines is of interest.

#19 · (Edited)
I run that same battery, stock battery tray, just trimmed to fit behind the inner fender. You mostly have to worry about the little canister that's under the battery, but we just tied it up in there.

And here are the zero flare Hi-fenders that replaced my crushed 4" flared version...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.