Pirate 4x4 banner

Ballistic Fab Air Shock

5K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  tmaddox4x4 
#1 ·
I'm runnin a truggy on D44's with 36" IROKs; eventually will be one tons.
I'm havin a hard time finding reviews for the ballistic fab air shock. Is anyone runnin them and what do you think. I know Fox makes a good shock, but specs and everything about the Ballistic sounds like a good shock.

Opinions, advise?

#2 ·
#3 · (Edited)
Shocks with the ballistic logo were only in production for a limited time.

The shocks made by ADS precision machining here in Tucson were only sold to friends of friends, they were a machine shop and didnt want to market products. They made Howe steering components and steering racks as their primary business.

Ballistic worked out a deal with ADS to market the ADS shocks with a ballistic logo. Later a competitor to Ballistic also went to ADS to market their shocks. This is when Ballistics was not going well, ADS started selling shocks under the Truxx label (two labels). As Events unfolded ADS Precision Machining dropped ballistic, then dropped truxx. ADS now only manufacturers shocks under their own logo ADS racing shocks. Ballistic has come back into agreement with ADS but all shocks say ADS on them.

Our last Tucson Event Promo we had Ballistic and ADS at the event.

I have 12 ADS shocks on my 4400 and had their coilovers on my old trail junk back in the friend of a friend days. Great quality shocks and they provide great support to their teams. ADS has been to CA, UT, CO and AZ to support us at races, they also have short course teams and sand car events they support.

We will have many ADS racers in this years KOH.
ADS Racing Shocks

Attachments

#4 ·
As stated those shocks are made by ADS!

ADS is making one of the best shocks avlb right now!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.