Pirate 4x4 banner

KOH volunteer could use a hand

571 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  E-ROC 
#1 ·
Hey guys. First off, I AM NOT looking for handouts. I find great pride in doing what i can to help the Ultra 4 racing community and want to be there for the febuary race with more than a 2 wheel drive S-10 so i can get out farther to be better help for Surveyboy. Here is my issue...... I have an 85 toyota 4x4 that I have been working on, but have been limited to getting done due to a worthless boss who cant figure out how to bid jobs to keep us employee's paying the bills. Anyways, I am just posting up to see if anyone can help me with offering/locating/directing me to some stuff I need to get my rig up for the race for a poor man's budget. I dont want to build a PIRATE 4X4 worthy rig, just want the required parts to start my truck and drive it to where Shaun tells me to be. I am working with about a $1000 budget and need the following....

22R or RE engine in working order (I have all the wiring for either setup)
EFI gas tank or pump if I get a 22RE
Standard cab shortbed rear driveshaft
17x8 6x5.5b.p. steel rims ~3.75"b.s.

The windshield and creature comforts can wait till after the race and I can locate those in due time.
I give a huge THANK YOU to all who lend a hand, and hope to see everyone on the lakebed!

And if you guys see this truck at KOH, stop me and I will give you a beer for helping!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.