Pirate 4x4 banner

Locker Install

523 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Shiner 
#1 ·
I'm going to buy a yukon grizzly locker soon for my Ford 9. I was wondering how hard is it to install a locker? I don't think I'm going to tackle this task because i don't want to damage anything but curious if it's something hard to do.
Also for those in California how much did you pay to get the locker installed? Anyone in the San Fernando Valley know a good place?

Thanks
Kev

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

#3 ·
If you can find CB.com and Pirate 4x4 you sure as hell can look up an installation guide on what you are going to be doing...

Its not hard, get your hands dirty and find out what makes your 9" tick. They are stupid easy to work on - like even a caveman newbie could figure it out....

#4 ·
Hey man. I bumped this before i even looked at cb.com or else i would have just not bumped it. I don't mind getting my hand dirty. I just heard that installing lockers are hard but i guess that's not the case with a Ford 9. But thanks, think i will save myself some money and learn it myself.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

#5 ·
The 9" is a very simple design. There is nothing at all to be afraid of in them, find a build up thread (like kyle said, cb or wherever) and get after it.
With all the info available on them I wouldn't pay anyone to do a locker in a 9 for me.
Good luck. :smokin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.