Pirate 4x4 banner

Where do you get electrical components? (switches, wire, etc)

1K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  ColdFusion21 
#1 ·
Where do you get your switches, wire, fuses, breakers, solenoids, etc, for wheeling rigs?

I usually wait till the last minute, and pick through the piss poor selection at the LPS, but always end up with a bunch of overpriced shit that fail not to far down the line.

I don't want to spend $500 on a premade panel that I have to hope fits somewhere and hope I like the layout. I know there are some sweet ones, and can be worth the money, but not on my current rigs.

Who has the best prices and selection?

#4 ·
A quick search didn't find me shit. Quit being a fucking dick, and just answer "Waytek and Delcity". Maybe you're unaware, but if you actually use the search, it rarely finds much relevant to what you are looking for. :homer:

M1, thanks, I forgot about the electrical section even existing.

#9 ·
Delcity is a bit less anal about minimum orders but both have a great selection, I've used both with nothing but good experiences. Delcity sent me 3 rolls of the wrong colored wire and sent the right ones out second day air no charge and let me keep the duplicates.

Plus everything is way cheaper than your LPS too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.