Pirate 4x4 banner

$20 and Less Gifts... Video in my Dining Room...

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  85stanky 
#1 ·
I put this thread up in Chit-Chat too, but realize a lot of you don't go there and could benefit from these deals.... All this gift stuff is almost over...phew!! :grinpimp:

Have lots of Gifts that you can pick up for $20 and Under at the Race Team Store....

There is still time to ship, but they are getting shorter and shorter. Wednesday the 19th is the LAST DAY, but that isn't even guaranteed per USPS.

Here is the Link to the Pretty Email that went out:
$20 Deals Explained from MY Dining Room Table

If you don't like to read or click... this Video Explains it all... :D I'm in my Dining Room, next to one of my 4 Trees, and Piston the Cat comes to visit :smokin: Yes, this is a sliver of my world...the first time 'anyone' has been in my house.... :eek:

Race Team Store / Bower Media Christmas Newsletter - YouTube

Includes: (CLICK HERE $20 Deals Explained from MY Dining Room Table or on any of the links below for Pictures)

BRAND NEW PROGRAM -> Race Shirt & Swag Club -> $20! -> Race Shirts & Swag Club | Bower Media

I'm Not Just a Girl Shirts & Sweatshirts -> Xs-4XL -> Marked down to $20 -> Clothing (MUST order a size down than normal!)

I'm Not Just a Girl Necklaces & Earrings -> Marked down to $14 & $20 -> Jewelry

Cocktail Cup or Coffee Mug w/Pic -> $20 -> Bower Motorsports Media

8x10 Rock Frame or 2-3x5 Metal Frame w/Pic -> $14 -> Bower Motorsports Media

Nice Wood Keepsake Box -> $20 -> Bower Motorsports Media

Autographed 16x20 Photos, ready to be framed! -> 26 drivers to choose from -> 43% off to $20 -> POSTERS

Hero Offroad Etched Cups, Dog Tags, Stickers -> $5 - $17 -> Hero Offroad

Checker Flag BIKINI!!! -> $16 -> CheckerFlag Bikini

Basement Bargain Shirts -> XS - 4XL -> $7-$20 -> Basement Bargains

$20 T-shirts Everyday...Support A TEAM / COMPANY / EVENT SERIES -> Welcome to Race Team Store

FREE SHIPPING Automatically Applies After 5 Items are in the Cart!!!

Join our Mailing List so you stay in the loop in the future:::: Bower Motorsports Media : Mailing List Signup

More Info on the Club... Race Shirts & Swag Club | Bower Media

If you need help shopping for a GIRL let me know! If you need your GIRL to have help shopping for YOU send her some links, or have her contact me. We Got This! :smokin:

Free Gift Wrapping when requested in Notes and EXTRA Stocking Stuffers in all the Packages!!

See less See more
#3 ·
Been having a ton of fun putting Mugs and Cocktail Cups together...and the Token boxes have been a hit too! :smokin: Thanks!!

Here is another $20 opportunity >>>

Super Excited to Announce that the 2012 Dirt Riot / W.E. Rock Season Compilation Video is Here!

...well almost... Shipping Starts Friday 12/21!

Pre-Order Deal still in place... $20 -> Includes Shipping and a Special Treat from Me :)

You can order through the store: W.E.Rock / Dirt Riot
(Also Note ALL The 2012 Season Shirts are Marked down to $12 and go up to 4XL!!)
or
PayPal Charlene@BowerMedia.com $20 with your Address and DVD in the Notes.

It ended up Filling 2 Whole DVD's!!! 191 Minutes of Awesomeness!!! lol

On the second DVD I have two different picture tracks. They are set to loop so if you are having a party or own a shop, it is a great option to hit play and just let it run all day.

Yep, You Need One :grinpimp:

Attachments

#6 ·
This is going to cost me!!! Merry Christmas to you!! :smokin:

Every order that goes in through today goes into a hat for a FULL REFUND!

Learn More: Race Team Store / Bower Media Wrap a Rock - YouTube

I also extended all the $20 gift deals through today. Check out the list:::
Wrap a Rock and Get All Money Back explained from my Living Room

Get to Shopping::: Welcome to Race Team Store

PS The Picture gifts are really cool, and I can use one of your pictures as easily as I can use one of my own... Ships within a day or two depending on which one it is.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.