Pirate 4x4 banner

Crow harness dealers??

809 views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Sand Crab 
#1 ·
Other than Poly, are there any other dealers on Pirate that sell Crow seats? Nothing against Poly, I've used them in the past and had great service. I just like to compare prices to keep companies honest but also to hear about others support as well.

Yes, I searched the vendors forums and safety harnesses are not listed. I searched on the site and see A LOT of vehicles that are for sale that have Crow seats in them but nothing listing a vendor that sells them. Just looking to see if anyone else sells them and what kind of experience anyone had with them.

Thanks again,

OMalley

#5 ·
I did. Evidently not good enough.

Thanks

#6 ·
We carry Crow and I use them on my Jeepspeed. Excellent product and great turn around even for custom product under most circumstances. (Will need to be a bit more patient with the holidays- LOL) Here is a link to most of there harness stuff on there site..... Harnesses & Belts

I tried to add some good info in the description areas to help people make decisions on which latch system to use etc. Lot's of options. I don not recommend the rotary cam lock style latches for offroad and if you have seats with tall sides, I find the duck-bill style latch easier to get tight.

#11 ·
Poly Performance is good to go. Buy lots from there.

but

This store is local to me and I buy stuff from them whenever I can. They carry a lot of Crow stuff.

Race Ready Products in Chula Vista, CA

Race Ready

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.