Come wheel Alaska - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > General Tech > General 4x4 Discussion
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2013, 10:52 PM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 329921
Come wheel Alaska

Ok so I am new to this site and I am a member of an offroad club here in Fairbanks, Alaska. We are reaching out to members of the off road club from around the country to see who might be intrested in either bringing their wheeling rig, 4 wheeler, side X side, or just come up on vacation and go on a ride with us in some of the most beautiful country you will ever see. There is a lot less issues with trail closers in this state than most are dealing with. If any of you might be intrested please post up and let me know if I can get enough intrest we will start discussing dates and make this happen. We are members of the United Four Wheel Drive Assosiation. Please feel free to visit our website at fairbanksoffroadlions.com. We are also members of the International lions club.
fairbanksOffraodlion is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2013, 11:00 PM   #2 (permalink)

Member # 53528
some day i will get back up to alaska
rockyota83 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2013, 05:29 AM   #3 (permalink)

Member # 196977
you need to PM ffdusty on here. He lives up there in Fairbanks.

88 chev, rockwells, 454 stroker, th400, 205 twinsticked. :smokin:
charlie2tight is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2013, 01:39 PM   #4 (permalink)

Member # 63664
I'd love to! Just not enough time and money to do it right now.

You might want to give some info on what kind of rigs you run and the terrain. All of the Alaskan wheeling I have seen has been massive tires or ag tires and lots of mud.

Besides letting people know what to expect, I just want to see the pretty pictures.

Quote:
You won't find a larger gathering of generous and caring, mouth breathing, ego smashing, mother railing fucktards anywhere on the 'net.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
rfr002 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-03-2013, 08:06 PM   #5 (permalink)

Member # 25517
Send a message via Yahoo to ffdustyw
Is this the Fairbanks Offroad Lions? I've wanted to do the Fairbanks creek event the past couple years but had scheduling conflicts. Looks like a fun run with a great turnout.
[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Times New Roman"]97 Dodge 1500 Dueces, OEM spool/ARB, 54" Baja Claws, 16" Coilovers, Atlas II 3.8:1, PSC Full Hydro, Hughes Engines 408c.i. F.A.S.T/46re with 48re internals[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Olive"][SIZE="4"]Kodiak Dodge Build:[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR="YellowGreen"][SIZE="3"]https://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=702415
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]Dodge,Duck, Dip, Dive, & Dodge[/SIZE][/COLOR]
ffdustyw is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in