ProTools Bender - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > General Tech > General 4x4 Discussion
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2004, 03:55 PM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 16666
Send a message via AIM to KarmirToy Send a message via MSN to KarmirToy Send a message via Yahoo to KarmirToy
ProTools Bender

search dont work right now otherwise I would use it.

I finally saved enough $ to buy a decent tube bender... I was leaning on getting the Protools 105HD (cost $283). went to their website and found out that they are comming out with a new 105SB (super bender) my question is, does anybody know anything about this bender? will it be worthwile for me to wait on this until this thing comes out? on their site it sais "Comming Soon" but how soon I dont know.

heres a 105HD next to a 105SB

Old 08-03-2004, 04:05 PM   #2 (permalink)

Member # 26468
Send a message via AIM to BigWoodyWag
I've got the 105HD and love it. But damn that SB looks cool. Looks like everything in every aspect is thicker and more heavy duty, including the die. Whats that SB going to cost is what they need to post that up on their website? I know someone looking for a bender, I'd sell 'em mine and upgrade.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The premier podcast for those that make Off-Road & ULTRA4 Racing the toughest, most diverse motorsport in the world.

On--->>>
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

#555 Triple Nickel Racing,
BigWoodyWag is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2004, 04:26 PM   #3 (permalink)

Member # 40
vanzants are only 266.50 with degree ring $120 difference, they are in the vendor section as TRICKTOOL or some name like that.

[COLOR=Red]--

:evil: # 530.532.4529:evil:[/COLOR]
TTC 2010 1989 BRONCO
:evil:-[COLOR="Red"]Awesome web development for your business[/COLOR].

SeaBass44 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2004, 04:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 7352
Contact Mike Green, he's a vendor for them, excellent prices and service. That's where I got mine. He's known on the board as Billyji.
Old 08-04-2004, 01:10 AM   #5 (permalink)

Member # 16666
Send a message via AIM to KarmirToy Send a message via MSN to KarmirToy Send a message via Yahoo to KarmirToy
Quote:
Originally Posted by shelljeep
Contact Mike Green, he's a vendor for them, excellent prices and service. That's where I got mine. He's known on the board as Billyji.
thats who I was originally going to buy from, when I went to protools site, I saw this new superbender... Im going to call them direct tomarrow and ask about the SB bender and see what I can get.
Old 08-04-2004, 07:19 AM   #6 (permalink)

Member # 4755
My stepdad builds tube chasis for drag racing. He has a manual bender looks like a jd2, I measured some jd2 model 3 dies and they don't fit. The holes in the bender are 5 inches apart and the die is 2.5 inches thick. The jd2 dies holes are 4 inches apart and I think it is 2.25 thick. Can anyone tell me what the protools dies measure?

Thanks.

90 YJ,4.0 swap,soa,5.13 gears,8.8,dana 44,37 mtr
Rodney YJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in