Pirate 4x4 banner

V.I.N. verification help?

5K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  sandking 
#1 ·
I am looking for someone that can come to me and verify the vin # on my Blazer that I bought. I bought it from out of state, and now the DMV needs to verify that the numbers match (wich they do). I can drive it to the DMV, but I would rather not. It is not in the best road worthy vehicle right now (yet). I have all the paperwork from the DMV. I cannot finish the registration untill this is complete. This is what a note on one of the papers read:

"VERIFICATION OF VEHICLE IDENTIFICATION NUMBER BY A PEACE OFFICER, AN AUTHORIZED EMPLOYEE OF THE DMV OR A LICENSED VEHICLE VEHICLE VERIFIER"

I have untill the end of Septembe rto get this done. Anybody know anybody in or around the Corona, Ca. area that may be able to help? Thanks, Joey

#7 ·
I just went through all that same crap with the DMV here in Colorado. Any major vehicle dealership can do them. Some here try to charge 25 bucks for them though. The Chevy dealer here in Pueblo didn't charge anything, not cali but same DMV issue. Being "almost legal" I didn't wnat to chance it taking it even on a trailer to the sheriff's, police station as to avoid the whole its not legal crap.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.