Pirate 4x4 banner

Front bumper or Nerf bar on an ultra 4...

2K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  Xjcrawler736 
#1 ·
How important would you consider it to be to have a front pushbar or nerfbar for a ultra 4 car? How often do you nerf someone? Is a serious horn suffecient?
We got a couple new cars and the front tires are about 14" in front of the chassis and I really don't want to change the looks of the car just to add a bumper if it's something we can live without. We can make it removable , I just don't know if it's worth the headache. I hear alot of peaple saying their gonna ram this guy and that guy , but I rarely see this going on other than class 1's and TT . What do you think? is it worth it?

#2 ·
I can tell you the one time you'll need it, you won't have it. A horn and siren are difficult to hear in a race car with full gear and intercom on, and not everyones always checking the dust in their mirror for signs of life. A quick bump sure wakes everyone up, and if they got bumped they need to pull over.

#6 ·
our old rig did not have bumpers, our new one does.:laughing:

#9 ·
Install a bumper

#10 ·
Yea I guess i knew the answer... i just didn't want it stickin out there like a dick on a fish ! Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.