yep... mpore on the CDC and Autism - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2014, 02:59 PM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 5861
yep... more on the CDC, vaccines and Autism

So starting on this.... yes this will likely annoy "a few people" and my friends, but at this point needs to become known. Forget what you think about vaccination and if you are pro or against vaccinating your kids.

I am not here to argue or tell you what you should do to your kid, but hopefully this can help a few parents think (twice) for themselves and do their own research. YOU ARE THE ONLY ADVOCATE FOR YOUR CHILD. A lot of times until something impacts you or your child and your family it is irrelevant. However this is a BIG eye opener on the CDC, and for profit companies that KNOWINGLY are impacting children, their family and ultimately society. I am not going to argue on either position. I recommend doing your own research, and hopefully asking the questions and making the right call. #CDCwhistleblower vaccine-autism link is Tuskegee revisited. “REAL STORY OF REAL FRAUD” http://tinyurl.com/oqrhezc

#CDCwhistleblower says former boss & current Merck head Gerberding complicit in cover-up CDC whistleblower's secret letter to Gerberding released by Natural News as mainstream media desperately censors explosive story - NaturalNews.com

#CDCwhistleblower in letter to Gerberding: “problematic” findings linking MMR timing to autism http://tinyurl.com/keb8ymu

Fraud study cited in 344 subsequent papers – all relying on lies & house of cards should fall #CDCwhistleblower Related Citations for PubMed (Select 14754936) - PubMed - NCBI

#CDCwhistleblower helps researcher with real data, showing 3-fold higher risk of autism in African-American boys who get MMR Measles-mumps-rubella vaccination timing... [Transl Neurodegener. 2014] - PubMed - NCBI

Tell @AmerAcadPeds to retract fraud study #CDCwhistleblower http://tinyurl.com/nh9fsnn

@CDCgov responds to #CDCwhistleblower claims by blaming parents for following CDC vax schedule, doesn’t deny fraud CDC 2004 Pediatrics Statement - Concerns About Autism | Vaccine Safety | CDC

@CNN investigate #CDCwhistleblower story & end media blackout. 150K hits for ireport Fraud at the CDC uncovered, 340% increased risk of autism hidden from public - CNN iReport

@CNN taking down ireports over & over in media blackout of #CDCwhistleblower story CDC Autism Whistleblower Admits Vaccine Study Fraud - CNN iReport

What happens when #CDCwhistleblower reveals federal agency fraud of taxpayer funded study…nothing CDC Whistleblower Comes Out and They All Play Dead - LivingWhole.org

@CNN complicit in media cover-up of #CDCwhistleblower story CNN Complicit in Media Coverup of CDC Whistleblower

@RobSchneider stands by parents & facts asking @JerryBrownGov to address #CDCwhistleblower revelations Rob Schneider Demands Answers on CDC MMR Fraud

Now we want investigations for perjury & fraud. now we want apologies for negligence & harm #CDCwhistleblower Autism and The CDC: Now What? - Binghamton Autism & Parenting | Examiner.com

#CDCwhistleblower Send CDC whistleblower an email message asking him to come forward publicly: Home

@thinkingmomsrev #CDCwhistleblower fraud claims prove MOMS WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG Stop Calling Us Crazy: Autism, MMR, and Institutional Gaslighting - The Thinking Moms' Revolution

I know a similar post wa sdone but someone posted the snopes as a validation. LOL. Also some media chanels are being pushed now by the public to get the questions and investigation back in scope. Sadly I hav an idea on what will happen next, whisteblower will be blacklisted, called crazy etc. Coincidence that top of Merck pharma is the ex top CDC (conflict of interest you think)?

Again, conspiracy theory, tn foil hats, good bad or evil. I hope every parent and new parent make their own research. at a minimum spend teh amount of time and effort you did when buying a safe car seat or baby food on how your child can be impacted. Good luck!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by geberhard; 08-26-2014 at 03:06 PM.
geberhard is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-26-2014, 03:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
Damn kids

Member # 162771
X2.

just think about it logically, folks.

Here's one tidbit. There are plenty.

Our immune systems are built to handle one major issue at a time. So we expose infants with an immature immune system to three issues at once? Oh, but it is easier for the doctors and more profitable for the suppliers. Never mind.

YOU ARE THE ADVOCATE FOR YOUR CHILDREN

Truer words were never spoken on this forum.
plym49 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-26-2014, 03:57 PM   #3 (permalink)

Member # 377
Seems like "issues" with these vaccines offer loose correlations at best and are relatively few and far between. Meanwhile, the diseases that were once prevalent that are now being vaccinated for have largely been eradicated.

But hell, go ahead and don't vaccinate your kids. Natural selection needs a little help.
east_beast is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-26-2014, 04:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 52396
Is there an alternative to MMR vaccine? Do nothing?

Might be a stupid question, but I really don't know anything about this. I just started looking into it.

We're having our first kid in March, so I should probably know.

Alex123456 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-26-2014, 04:17 PM   #5 (permalink)

Member # 140312
They apparently do vaccinations at 4 weeks or so. At least that's what they did with my new nephew. It seems way too early in a childs development to be pumping them full of chemicals and even weakend virus strains.

What is the need of doing it that early?
sometoyotaguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-26-2014, 04:25 PM   #6 (permalink)

Member # 922
Quote:
Originally Posted by sometoyotaguy View Post
They apparently do vaccinations at 4 weeks or so. At least that's what they did with my new nephew. It seems way too early in a childs development to be pumping them full of chemicals and even weakend virus strains.

Look up "passive immunity", and there is not really much evidence that supports your feeling that younger infants are less capable to handle vaccines than older infants. It is usually thought of as worthwhile as contracting any of the diseases targeted in immunizations is likely to be far more dangerous and risky than any possible complications arising from the administration of the vaccine itself.
FeCamel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-26-2014, 04:27 PM   #7 (permalink)

Member # 6417
Send a message via Yahoo to Dieselmh
Quote:
Originally Posted by plym49 View Post

Our immune systems are built to handle one major issue at a time.

Really? My kid had an allergy attack and a cold at the same time, and she didn't die. MY CHILD IS A SUPERHERO!!!!!
Dieselmh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-26-2014, 04:28 PM   #8 (permalink)

Member # 79205
Counterpoint to OP: http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/...american-boys/

Quote:
X2.

just think about it logically, folks.

Here's one tidbit. There are plenty.

Our immune systems are built to handle one major issue at a time. So we expose infants with an immature immune system to three issues at once? Oh, but it is easier for the doctors and more profitable for the suppliers. Never mind.

YOU ARE THE ADVOCATE FOR YOUR CHILDREN

Truer words were never spoken on this forum.
Um... wat

The immune system is not "built to handle one major issue at a time." I have no idea where you came up with that. The immune system is literally CONSTANTLY fighting infections on many different fronts all of the time. Even if your claim was somehow magically true, a vaccination contains an incredibly weakened version of what your body is supposed to defend against, so it wouldn't be a "major" issue anyway.

The anti-vac groups use "feel good" logic to try and understand an INCREDIBLY complex system of the body. There is no simple analogy that properly gives credit to it.

You want what's best for your kid, I totally get that, but the anti-vac movement is wrong and dangerous.

It's crazy to me that people are living longer and healthier than ever before, we have practically eliminated smallpox, polio, measles, and tetanus, but these people are convinced we're poisoning people to death...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselmh View Post
Really? My kid had an allergy attack and a cold at the same time, and she didn't die. MY CHILD IS A SUPERHERO!!!!!
VACCIGIRL!!!!

Last edited by DreadPirate Redbeard; 08-26-2014 at 04:32 PM.
DreadPirate Redbeard is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-26-2014, 04:30 PM   #9 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 121143
One of my good friends is a Genetics Counselor at the Women's and Children's Hospital here in Honolulu and she will tell anyone that you need to vaccinate your children. Any study that links Autism to vaccines has come from one persons very erroneous study and the guy that did the study will never be allowed to publish any medical papers again. If you want to research whether or not to give your children vaccines, at least look at actual medical studies and not some whistleblower that has a bad taste in his mouth.

Quote:
I don't care what you want to smoke, who you want to poke. I don't care what you want to shoot or how many bullets you can have.
I just want people to mind their own business and leave me the fawk alone if I'm not fucking up thier shit.
89lc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-26-2014, 04:35 PM   #10 (permalink)

Member # 4650
Quote:
Originally Posted by 89lc View Post
One of my good friends is a Genetics Counselor at the Women's and Children's Hospital here in Honolulu and she will tell anyone that you need to vaccinate your children. Any study that links Autism to vaccines has come from one persons very erroneous study and the guy that did the study will never be allowed to publish any medical papers again. If you want to research whether or not to give your children vaccines, at least look at actual medical studies and not some whistleblower that has a bad taste in his mouth.
Maybe your friend could be better informed...

As with most stories, a series of events took place, which recently catapulted Dr. Wakefield back into the media spotlight.

In the years after his initial controversial finding, linking the MMR vaccine to Crohn’s disease and autism, he published another 19 papers on the vaccine-induced disorder.

All were peer reviewed. However, strangely enough, none of these 19 papers are ever discussed in the media. The only study that keeps seeing the light of day is the original study from 1998, along with the original questions about conflicts of interest, which he explains in great detail in this interview.

This is very interesting indeed, because not only has he continued his own studies, but since then, a large number of replication studies have been performed around the world, by other researchers, that confirm his initial findings.

Says Wakefield:

“… it’s been replicated in Canada, in the U.S., in Venezuela, in Italy… [but] they never get mentioned. All you ever hear is that no one else has ever been able to replicate the findings.

I’m afraid that is false.”

For those of you who have swallowed this type of reporting hook line and sinker, here is a list of 28 studies from around the world that support Dr. Wakefield’s controversial findings:

The Journal of Pediatrics November 1999; 135(5):559-63
The Journal of Pediatrics 2000; 138(3): 366-372
Journal of Clinical Immunology November 2003; 23(6): 504-517
Journal of Neuroimmunology 2005
Brain, Behavior and Immunity 1993; 7: 97-103
Pediatric Neurology 2003; 28(4): 1-3
Neuropsychobiology 2005; 51:77-85
The Journal of Pediatrics May 2005;146(5):605-10
Autism Insights 2009; 1: 1-11
Canadian Journal of Gastroenterology February 2009; 23(2): 95-98
Annals of Clinical Psychiatry 2009:21(3): 148-161
Journal of Child Neurology June 29, 2009; 000:1-6
Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders March 2009;39(3):405-13
Medical Hypotheses August 1998;51:133-144.
Journal of Child Neurology July 2000; ;15(7):429-35
Lancet. 1972;2:883–884.
Journal of Autism and Childhood Schizophrenia January-March 1971;1:48-62
Journal of Pediatrics March 2001;138:366-372.
Molecular Psychiatry 2002;7:375-382.
American Journal of Gastroenterolgy April 2004;598-605.
Journal of Clinical Immunology November 2003;23:504-517.
Neuroimmunology April 2006;173(1-2):126-34.
Prog. Neuropsychopharmacol Biol. Psychiatry December 30 2006;30:1472-1477.
Clinical Infectious Diseases September 1 2002;35(Suppl 1):S6-S16
Applied and Environmental Microbiology, 2004;70(11):6459-6465
Journal of Medical Microbiology October 2005;54:987-991
Archivos venezolanos de puericultura y pediatría 2006; Vol 69 (1): 19-25.
Gastroenterology. 2005:128 (Suppl 2);Abstract-303

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Go mbeire muid beo ar an am seo arís[/COLOR]
NERVEman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-26-2014, 04:36 PM   #11 (permalink)

Member # 4878
Send a message via ICQ to Travis Waldher Send a message via MSN to Travis Waldher Send a message via Yahoo to Travis Waldher
Quote:
Originally Posted by 89lc View Post
There will NEVER be a "credible" study that links vaccines to autism. Politics and lawyers guarantee that. Don't believe me? Consider the ramifications if it became known that vaccines can even trigger autism in .5% of all cases.

Personally, I still believe vaccines *can* trigger autism. It was like a light switch for one of our kids. "Normal" -- vaccine -- suddenly not "normal". Perhaps a coincidence, but the timing was highly suspicious.

Travis Waldher is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-26-2014, 04:39 PM   #12 (permalink)
Damn kids

Member # 162771
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex123456 View Post
Is there an alternative to MMR vaccine? Do nothing?

Might be a stupid question, but I really don't know anything about this. I just started looking into it.

We're having our first kid in March, so I should probably know.
If you decide to move forward regardless, you can insist on giving the components separately, on spacing them out, and not starting until the child has a formed immune system.

Your doctor might bitch because he/she will have to special order the separate components.
Old 08-26-2014, 04:39 PM   #13 (permalink)

Member # 67681
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis Waldher View Post
Personally, I still believe vaccines *can* trigger autism. It was like a light switch for one of our kids. "Normal" -- vaccine -- suddenly not "normal". Perhaps a coincidence, but the timing was highly suspicious.
Yeah, me too.

rugger is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-26-2014, 04:41 PM   #14 (permalink)
Damn kids

Member # 162771
Quote:
Originally Posted by sometoyotaguy View Post

For the convenience of the doctors and RX company revenue. The sooner they begin postpartum, the more likely that parents will go through with it/bother to take the kid in for a shot. IOW cash flow and fulfillment percentages drive the practice to begin as early as they do.
Old 08-26-2014, 04:42 PM   #15 (permalink)

Member # 79205
Quote:
Originally Posted by NERVEman View Post
Maybe your friend could be better informed...

As with most stories, a series of events took place, which recently catapulted Dr. Wakefield back into the media spotlight.

In the years after his initial controversial finding, linking the MMR vaccine to Crohn’s disease and autism, he published another 19 papers on the vaccine-induced disorder.

All were peer reviewed. However, strangely enough, none of these 19 papers are ever discussed in the media. The only study that keeps seeing the light of day is the original study from 1998, along with the original questions about conflicts of interest, which he explains in great detail in this interview.

This is very interesting indeed, because not only has he continued his own studies, but since then, a large number of replication studies have been performed around the world, by other researchers, that confirm his initial findings.

Says Wakefield:

“… it’s been replicated in Canada, in the U.S., in Venezuela, in Italy… [but] they never get mentioned. All you ever hear is that no one else has ever been able to replicate the findings.

I’m afraid that is false.”

For those of you who have swallowed this type of reporting hook line and sinker, here is a list of 28 studies from around the world that support Dr. Wakefield’s controversial findings:

The Journal of Pediatrics November 1999; 135(5):559-63
The Journal of Pediatrics 2000; 138(3): 366-372
Journal of Clinical Immunology November 2003; 23(6): 504-517
Journal of Neuroimmunology 2005
Brain, Behavior and Immunity 1993; 7: 97-103
Pediatric Neurology 2003; 28(4): 1-3
Neuropsychobiology 2005; 51:77-85
The Journal of Pediatrics May 2005;146(5):605-10
Autism Insights 2009; 1: 1-11
Canadian Journal of Gastroenterology February 2009; 23(2): 95-98
Annals of Clinical Psychiatry 2009:21(3): 148-161
Journal of Child Neurology June 29, 2009; 000:1-6
Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders March 2009;39(3):405-13
Medical Hypotheses August 1998;51:133-144.
Journal of Child Neurology July 2000; ;15(7):429-35
Lancet. 1972;2:883–884.
Journal of Autism and Childhood Schizophrenia January-March 1971;1:48-62
Journal of Pediatrics March 2001;138:366-372.
Molecular Psychiatry 2002;7:375-382.
American Journal of Gastroenterolgy April 2004;598-605.
Journal of Clinical Immunology November 2003;23:504-517.
Neuroimmunology April 2006;173(1-2):126-34.
Prog. Neuropsychopharmacol Biol. Psychiatry December 30 2006;30:1472-1477.
Clinical Infectious Diseases September 1 2002;35(Suppl 1):S6-S16
Applied and Environmental Microbiology, 2004;70(11):6459-6465
Journal of Medical Microbiology October 2005;54:987-991
Archivos venezolanos de puericultura y pediatría 2006; Vol 69 (1): 19-25.
Gastroenterology. 2005:128 (Suppl 2);Abstract-303

Or maybe you should be better informed- Studies ‘supporting’ Andrew Wakefield | Left Brain Right Brain
Old 08-26-2014, 04:44 PM   #16 (permalink)
Damn kids

Member # 162771
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselmh View Post
Not serious illnesses. (Your child might well be a superhero, just not because of that.)

The immune system has several layers of defense. It starts simple with things like nasal hair and mucus that trap nasties so that they are easily expelled. There are other defenses; layers if you will.

Immunization shots bypass all of it and go right to the very last line of defense. It's not the way the immune system is designed to work. Triple that and you are punching a little kid pretty hard.
Old 08-26-2014, 04:46 PM   #17 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 57779
One interesting article I read States that the rise in autism also corresponds to the rise of sonograms. The theory was that repeated sonograms interfere with the newly forming brain. I will try to find the link

World Proof your children, Don't child proof the world
nahmus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-26-2014, 04:47 PM   #18 (permalink)

Member # 79205
Quote:
For the convenience of the doctors and RX company revenue. The sooner they begin postpartum, the more likely that parents will go through with it/bother to take the kid in for a shot. IOW cash flow and fulfillment percentages drive the practice to begin as early as they do.
I've never understood this argument, if this was a conspiracy from the drug companies why wouldn't they:

A) NOT offer vaccinations, charge a lot of money treating the diseases people would be getting (polio, measles, mumps, etc)

B) It really is a conspiracy, why aren't they offering expensive "treatments" for people with autism? Oh thats right, it's the natural remedy groups that are offering "treatments" for kids with autism

RX companies make a TON more money on medicines you take your whole life, a vaccination is a one time fee that prevents you from taking medication your whole life... Seems counter-intuitive of those evil scamming companies.
Old 08-26-2014, 04:48 PM   #19 (permalink)

Member # 4650
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreadPirate Redbeard View Post
Counterpoint to OP: Did a high ranking whistleblower really reveal that the CDC covered up proof that vaccines cause autism in African-American boys? « Science-Based Medicine

Um... wat

The immune system is not "built to handle one major issue at a time." I have no idea where you came up with that. The immune system is literally CONSTANTLY fighting infections on many different fronts all of the time. Even if your claim was somehow magically true, a vaccination contains an incredibly weakened version of what your body is supposed to defend against, so it wouldn't be a "major" issue anyway.

The anti-vac groups use "feel good" logic to try and understand an INCREDIBLY complex system of the body. There is no simple analogy that properly gives credit to it.

You want what's best for your kid, I totally get that, but the anti-vac movement is wrong and dangerous.

It's crazy to me that people are living longer and healthier than ever before, we have practically eliminated smallpox, polio, measles, and tetanus, but these people are convinced we're poisoning people to death...

VACCIGIRL!!!!
What i find interesting is that i have yet to see much evidence and literature other than decades old jargon to support vaccines from pro vaccine movements.
Ironically, it is the anti vaccine movement that provides peer reviewed article after article after article to question the myths perpetuated by ignorant and uninformed people providing the vaccines.

Furthermore, its the shotgun approach of current vaccine schedules that should be questioned by every person that wonders why todays children receive 2-3 times more vaccines and dosages then kids of yesteryear.
A staggered vaccine schedule would be a start for parents concerned about a non developed immune system being subjected to the shotgun vaccine approach today.

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Go mbeire muid beo ar an am seo arís[/COLOR]
NERVEman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-26-2014, 04:49 PM   #20 (permalink)
Damn kids

Member # 162771
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis Waldher View Post
There will NEVER be a "credible" study that links vaccines to autism. Politics and lawyers guarantee that. Don't believe me? Consider the ramifications if it became known that vaccines can even trigger autism in .5% of all cases.

Exactly. And in fact, vaccines are so safe that .gov passed federal laws that absolve Rx companies and providers from any responsibility, and additional laws that make it essentially impossible to sue for damages, and even then severely cap financial settlements.

Why would anyone need an immense 'iron dome' of protection if there were not a problem? Does this sort of protection exist for any other drug, medical device or treatment regimen?
Old 08-26-2014, 04:53 PM   #21 (permalink)

Member # 79205
Quote:
Not serious illnesses. (Your child might well be a superhero, just not because of that.)

The immune system has several layers of defense. It starts simple with things like nasal hair and mucus that trap nasties so that they are easily expelled. There are other defenses; layers if you will.

Immunization shots bypass all of it and go right to the very last line of defense. It's not the way the immune system is designed to work. Triple that and you are punching a little kid pretty hard.
And simplifying yet again...

"things like nasal hair and mucus" are part of the INNATE systems of defense, these are passive and while they play a HUGE part in stopping all infectious material from attacking the body they are just layer 1 of a massive system.

The ADAPTIVE immune system is what actually deals with infectious material once in the body, and it is intense, powerful (even pre-birth), adaptive (as the name states) and incredibly complex.

Calling the ENTIRE adaptive immune system the "last line of defense" is embarrassing.

You should read up on the adaptive system, it's truly amazing: Adaptive immune system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also, my favorite website on vaccines causing autism: www.howdovaccinescauseautism.com/

Last edited by DreadPirate Redbeard; 08-26-2014 at 05:06 PM.
Old 08-26-2014, 05:06 PM   #22 (permalink)

Member # 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by NERVEman View Post
What i find interesting is that i have yet to see much evidence and literature other than decades old jargon to support vaccines from pro vaccine movements.
Ironically, it is the anti vaccine movement that provides peer reviewed article after article after article to question the myths perpetuated by ignorant and uninformed people providing the vaccines.

Furthermore, its the shotgun approach of current vaccine schedules that should be questioned by every person that wonders why todays children receive 2-3 times more vaccines and dosages then kids of yesteryear.
A staggered vaccine schedule would be a start for parents concerned about a non developed immune system being subjected to the shotgun vaccine approach today.

Last edited by east_beast; 08-26-2014 at 05:06 PM.
east_beast is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-26-2014, 05:07 PM   #23 (permalink)

Member # 79205
Quote:
Originally Posted by east_beast View Post

Lol, I just wanted to laugh at the fact that he missed that all his "studies" were wrong, but I like your response way better

http://justthevax.blogspot.com/2011/...mation-of.html

Last edited by DreadPirate Redbeard; 08-26-2014 at 05:11 PM.
Old 08-26-2014, 05:08 PM   #24 (permalink)
Ford Bigot

Member # 31227
Stop getting old chicks pregnant and you will stop Autism.

Child's Autism Risk Accelerates with Mother's Age Over 30 | Now | Drexel University

You don't buy brown bananas at the store if you're going to make a fruit salad.

FordFascist is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-26-2014, 05:11 PM   #25 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 121143
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreadPirate Redbeard View Post
They can't understand that kind of logic.

You people can believe all the tinfoil BS, just remember, a genetic disorder is not a disease. A vaccine shot is not going to alter their DNA to cause autism, they are born with it.

I'll keep believing the person that has studied many years and daily, talks to parents about the probability their child will have x disorder due to some genetic problem.

Quote:
I don't care what you want to smoke, who you want to poke. I don't care what you want to shoot or how many bullets you can have.
I just want people to mind their own business and leave me the fawk alone if I'm not fucking up thier shit.
89lc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in